Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Official Rememberance Thread

Kismit

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

New girlfriend, steady job, saving money for some property.

He was looking forward.

If that's the case, then something's amiss.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

If that's the case, then something's amiss.

Yeah, we all have long histories. Who knows? Met him three years ago here in town, worked with him for a season and friends ever since. He just quit smoking on New Year's.

BTW, thanks everyone for this opportunity to just type out  my thoughts

• Like 9

My thoughts are with them. I often enjoyed his insight.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 9

18 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

My God, I can't believe what I'm reading here.

Colt and I were friends, I am in shock. I wondered why I hadn't heard from him lately.

I'm going to have to take a break for a while.

I did not know Colt but I'm sorry for your loss. Something like this is always difficult.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I did not know Colt but I'm sorry for your loss. Something like this is always difficult.

Thanks kmt.

We shared an interest in cars, and we always chatted about the weather. When it snowed there recently in southern Georgia it was unusual and we got a chuckle out of it. We talked about our common love of dogs and how we missed them after they passed. His avatar represented one of his dogs.

I am at a loss of words right now.

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 8

Wow, that's really sad news about Colt Storm. I didn't engage with him much. But I remember him as being a pleasant poster.

RIP Colt Storm. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Astra. said:

Wow, that's really sad news about Colt Storm. I didn't engage with him much. But I remember him as being a pleasant poster.

RIP Colt Storm. 

I don't remember seeing them much on here myself. Then again I only came back on here a few months ago. That is pretty young to go and sad for the family for Colt moving on at only 56.

• Like 5

I am truly sorry to hear about his passing.  We talked back and forth on the threads often.  I wondered why I hadn't heard from him recently.   My thoughts go out to his family and friends. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I often dream of my best friend who passed on.   Her youngest son came to visit us at work last Friday.  I love seeing the young man he has become but at the same time I felt a stab of pain,  knowing that she is not here to see that as well.   As Valentine's Day approaches I am reminded of all the kind things she did for me and how she always made time for me, no matter what was going on in my life.   She was one of a kind and no one will ever be able to compare to her in my heart.   

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, tcgram said:

I often dream of my best friend who passed on.   Her youngest son came to visit us at work last Friday.  I love seeing the young man he has become but at the same time I felt a stab of pain,  knowing that she is not here to see that as well.   As Valentine's Day approaches I am reminded of all the kind things she did for me and how she always made time for me, no matter what was going on in my life.   She was one of a kind and no one will ever be able to compare to her in my heart.   

That's very special. Perhaps her son could be your Valentine.

• Like 5

RIP Colt storm.  You'll be missed.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Dreamed of my best friend last week and have had her on my mind this week, as well as my cousin who passed in Oct.   I remember both of them as being boisterous, witty, funny and outgoing.   I don't believe either one ever saw a stranger and they both touched my life immensely.   So although I am still sad at their passing, I am also very grateful for their love and support through the years.  Do not waste a moment to tell those you love just how much you care.   

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Dreamed of my best friend last week and have had her on my mind this week, as well as my cousin who passed in Oct.   I remember both of them as being boisterous, witty, funny and outgoing.   I don't believe either one ever saw a stranger and they both touched my life immensely.   So although I am still sad at their passing, I am also very grateful for their love and support through the years.  Do not waste a moment to tell those you love just how much you care.   

Beautifully put, TC. Always appreciate and acknowledge the people who are special to you.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Beautifully put, TC. Always appreciate and acknowledge the people who are special to you.

Thank you.  :) 

• Like 1

Tonight I heard the song " Take that look off your face" it was a special cousin and best friend anyone could ever want favorite song, it so wasn't you " bruv" we're missing you like crazy luv ya mate x

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Dreaming of you once again, my sweet friend.    My very soul aches each time I awake from those dreams as I realize you are no longer here with me.   

• Like 4