Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Kismit

The Official Rememberance Thread

573 posts in this topic

'Walt' E. Kurtz

I was cleaning my apartment today and found one of your toys i cant believe that i lost you Timber this summer rest in peace my furry friend.

Edited by Avalanche
  • Like 5
  • Sad 3

tcgram

Two years.  Feels like a lifetime for me.   My life has forever changed.   RIP, my friend.   I miss you.   :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

tcgram

Two years ago we laid to rest a beautiful woman who was not only a co-worker, but a best friend, confidant, sister. She was always there for me, no matter the problem, big or small.

She was my strength when I felt weak, the voice of reason when I felt unsure, a source of joy when I needed prayer. She seemed to know what was going on before I even told her.

Tabby, you were one of the most amazing people I have had the privilege of knowing, and heaven is so much brighter with your presence. I cherish our time together and I will carry you in my heart for the rest of my days. I love you.    

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Iilaa'mpuul'xem
On 21/12/2018 at 12:43 AM, Avalanche said:

I was cleaning my apartment today and found one of your toys i cant believe that i lost you Timber this summer rest in peace my furry friend.

Came across one of my last German Shepherds toys, several months after Buster (Boo) died... It made me smile and cry at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

PrisonerX

"Once, we were here."

Perhaps, when I die, I will see my friends who have left before me. Either way, once we existed. We were here. That can never be taken away from us, ever. The universe must remember us all, by law. 

Edited by PrisonerX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

tcgram

Remembering my cousin who passed last week, and my friend's oldest son, who passed 2 weeks ago.   Both gone too soon.   

• Sad 3

tcgram

Dear Best Friend, I miss you so much.  :cry:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

tcgram
39 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

Pigger, 

I have not told this story to many people, but I thought I would share here. 

The day of your funeral was a very very mild winter day that followed heavy rains and wind. The sun was beating in while we waited for the procession to line up and it got quite warm in the car, so warm in fact that i rolled down my window. As I waited with the window down, a light breeze blew through and brought with it two entwined dandylion seeds. Now i know that signs and symbols are given meaning by those who experience them, and chose to attributed the dandylion seed to you. Since then everytime a dandylion seed floats in through an open window, I smile and sing your little ditty "little pigger monkey man", it brings me comfort and brings back all the fun memories we shared. There isnt a day that goes by that I do not think of you, some days I smile, others I cry but you are ever present in my heart. 

Many healing thoughts and hugs, my friend.   

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

docyabut2

Remembering  all the good members on this site , a hope we can all survived  hell:) 

• Like 6

tcgram

I miss you beyond words, my sweet friend.   <3   

• Like 4

tcgram
Posted (edited)

*Snip*   

Edited by tcgram
  • Like 1

tcgram

Sorry, @JVG, I felt my post was a little bit of a downer and I did not want to bring others down.   

• Like 2

Iilaa'mpuul'xem

Its 15 years since the great spirit took Mum from this world. Love you, miss you and always thinking of you. I will raise a glass to you this afternoon xxx

What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset. xx

• Like 4

SecretSanta

54 is too young to leave this world. My sister should be growing old with the love of her life and my niece should not have to bury her dad. Love you Dave. 

• Sad 6

tcgram

Had to tell someone I haven't seen for 3 years what happened to Tabby.   After a little over 2 1/2 years and it's still very hard to talk about her at times.   

• Sad 4

tcgram

My sparkly friend.   Today would have been your 51st birthday.   You are forever in my thoughts and always on my mind.   I strive to be half the woman you were; your kindness and beauty shown from the inside out.  I love and miss you beyond measure.  12654452_10208703909661492_744415515694640605_n.jpg.ea39803d23f3b4a64de75a25fdbd5993.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Scholar4Truth

It's a little early but September 13th will been officially 15 years since my Grandpa (Mom's dad). I always remember the smell of  your aftershave, and the times you shared your candy with me you used to keep by your recliner, along with your stories from your childhood that you shared with me. Though your spirit is gone, your memories are still with me. Until I see you again. 

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 2

tcgram

Remembering one of my high school friend's husband, who passed last Tuesday at age 50, then another friend's mother who passed the following day.  My heart is heavy for both of my friends.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

ant0n

Hello. Your name was Patty, living in the USA. I knew you in your 50's. We became friends, during a difficult period of my life.

One day, you announced you had just been diagnosed with a stage IV pancreas cancer. No cure. You wanted no intensive use of medication and to spend the rest of your life at your brother's. You did it your way and you posted that song on purpose:

We had our last phone conversation. We both knew it was the last time we would share words as Patty and Anthony. She radiated serenity and wisdom. She believed she was an incarnated angel and I surfed that wave. I wanted to keep it all positive. We know very little of how the Universe works. Something may survive us after death. Something must survive, right? There must ultimately be hope.

So how have you been, you who were Patty?

Thank for having been my friend. Warm thoughts to you.

4546465.jpg

• Sad 3

tcgram

I have not heard your voice in years, but my heart has conversations with you every day.    Miss you.   

• Sad 2