Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Kismit

The Official Rememberance Thread

582 posts in this topic

White Crane Feather

I’ll see you on the other side my friend Tom. You were a pleasure to work with, and a true role model for humanity. Even though I was your teacher, in many ways you were my role model as a father. That time you heard my little boy calling for me.

“Daaaaaaddddyyyyyyy”

You turned to me as if it were you who were the mentor, and look me in the eyes with the command of a hero, and  said “Never forget that sound.” Is a moment and a lesson that I will never forget and cherish. The world is less without you. 

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

joc

Mourning the loss of my Father who passed away today. :cry:

• Sad 5

Overdueleaf
42 minutes ago, joc said:

Mourning the loss of my Father who passed away today. :cry:

I am so sorry to hear of this. I know all to well there are no words. But I am sure I can speak for alot of folks here when I say, we are here for you. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Scholar4Truth

My uncle passed away during the week before Thanksgiving. And still thinking about him. 

• Sad 4

tcgram

Remembering my best friend on this day that is forever burned in my memory.  It's the day I heard the news that she was in the hospital and had less than a 3% chance of survival.   Another coworker and I went to see her in the hospital during our lunch break and I knew then that she wasn't coming back to us.   I shed many tears that day and the days afterward, and my heart felt as if it would burst from the pain.  I prayed the hardest I have ever prayed for a miracle, but death does not play favorites and the world became a bit darker that fateful day.   I hold her in my heart in memory until we meet again. 

• Sad 4

tcgram

Merry Christmas in heaven, my beautiful friend.   It's hard to believe it's been 3 years since you left us, we who loved you still struggle around this time of the year because we miss you so much.   

• Sad 1

Waspie_Dwarf

Thinking of you today, Kristy-Leigh, on what would have been your 32nd birthday. 

We'll never know why, twelve years ago, you took the decision to leave this world but I hope you found peace.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1