Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A little help about ghosts

Exeter

Does anyone here know of a site that deals with the theory that ghosts may be a physical, rather than a spiritual or ethereal manifestation? Most sites I have found either collect ghost sightings with no discussions, or adamantly stick to the claim that ghosts are spirits or demons.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exeter

• Kismit

• Celumnaz

• spyro_86

No. science doesn't really believe in ghosts. They always try to pass the things that happen because of the ghosts off as geo magnetic forces at work.

I don't know of any sites like the one your interested in Exeter.

However HERE is a link to a site containing paranormal experiences experienced by scientists that may be helpful . original.gif

Thank you for that link, Kismit. It's not quite what I'm searching for, but I did bookmark it to read later. It looks interesting.

Spirits are Demons!!!

hehe, JK!

I read somewhere that some rocks had recorded grooves in them that could be played back like a record, and had some sounds on it like an elephant or something.

I don't know, but there could be recordings of images on an energy level (no spirits have to be involved) that under certain brain frequencies, locations etc could show up maybe?

Cool thought.

Although some scientists and psychologists are trying to disprove the notion of ghosts and things of that nature, other scientists can prove the existance of ghosts.

Ghosts can be detected through the use of equipment that reads electromagnetic fields. All forms of energy give this off and the presence of a ghost or spirit can be determined with the use of this device.

Not all science is against the supernatural. Science is just trying to understand the supernatural. If enough people are saying the same thing about something, obviously there must be a reason for it. Do these people have some sort of psychosis or is there actually some validity to their claim? That is the question science wants to answer.

I know that is not what the original post was asking for but I thought it might be of help. Most libraries have books on this subject that would be useful for you.

Thanx babyforrest. I may have to take a trip to Denver, since the libraries in my town don't have much to offer and are really bad at ordering new books.

If I find a site I'll post a link here.