Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Hyperspace' engine and the US

SG7

Did the US get 'Hyperspace' tech form a down UFO?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Did the US get 'Hyperspace' tech form a down UFO?

• Yes
    • No
    • You are out of your mind!!!!

I think that the US got 'Hyperspace' Tech form the UFO that crash in the 1940's (area 51). That is why they said it would only take 5 to 6 years. I can't prove it but it makes seness to me.

What do you think?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SG7

• Dando Kast

• PLO

• Raptor

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you forgot a possibly poll option.

I think the reason for the "hyperspace" drive is because scientists are starting to go outside there little box and are beginning to explore other aspects of physics they previously thought impossible...

well HERES a conspiracy, the american goverments invented little green men to distract people from beleiveing this technology was actually theres. I mean, why would the goverments make public their most advanced technologies, for one thing every other nations will steal them and secondly the people will moan about not getting it either. No wonder they want crack pots to belive in little green men.

well HERES a conspiracy, the american goverments invented little green men to distract people from beleiveing this technology was actually theres. I mean, why would the goverments make public their most advanced technologies, for one thing every other nations will steal them and secondly the people will moan about not getting it either. No wonder they want crack pots to belive in little green men.

Good point.... but what difference would it make?...the tech would be there either way.

Edited by Black Ops

"but what difference would it make?...the tech would be there either way"

well it would, to start with if theres no aliens, then theres no magical alien technology such as faster than light traveling engines to take apart. Just the end result of Nazi scientific engineering.

naaaawww man ! it's made in china like everything else--lol

well it would, to start with if theres no aliens, then theres no magical alien technology such as faster than light traveling engines to take apart. Just the end result of Nazi scientific engineering.

What if our scientists actually created that engine?..whether they say it was reverse engineered or made from scratch other countries will still want it and so will the people...belief in aliens has nothing to do with one government covering up there technology...

Edited by Black Ops

The technology (UFO) is so far advanced they would have made little progress in reverse engineering.

They had it for more then 50 years. they had to of goting something.

There has to be aliens out there. It does not make sencess to me that god would only make one intl. race in soch a big galexy.

I'm sure that the Bible (in a round about way), says there are no Aliens.

Plus, from a scientific point of view, we don't know what is actually needed to create life, so it is possible that life is only on Earth. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! :tu:

I'm sure that the Bible (in a round about way), says there are no Aliens.

Plus, from a scientific point of view, we don't know what is actually needed to create life, so it is possible that life is only on Earth. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! :tu:

You can't say that about the bible. In fact I dont think it adasses the topec.

And you are right about waiting tho.

Chack this out.

http://www.paranormalnews.com/videos/ufos/..._1991_STS48.mov

Edited by SG7

There has to be aliens out there. It does not make sencess to me that god would only make one intl. race in soch a big galexy.

Well, what makes sense to you doesnt really have a bearing on what is, does it?

all those christian fanatics will certainly rue the day when a spaceship does finally land on the white house lawn and out comes these surpisingly tannd creatures wearing turbans and magnum sunglasses screaming JIHAD at the top of their voices.