Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Logging on

Uranium_235

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• djdodo

• Nancy

• Allie

• Anirbas

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the same thing Uranium 235. I emailed Saruman so hopefully he will be able to get it sorted soon. Havn't these people got anything better to do ?

Argggggggggg.. I just found the same thing.

Imagine SaRuMaN will be rather busy, for quite sometime.

Doesn't this drive you nutz???????

When I tried to log on a second ago I got this:

This Page Hacked By

FREE MAN CRYING

freemancrying@alex4all.com

USA Go out from Arabic Country

ALLAH AKBAR

I logged in from a different link I had - did anyone else get this?

oh ok i thought that was just a story or something i will check it out thanks!

who would hack an unexplained mysteries board?  it seems like a strange thing to do.

This may be a silly thing for me to say, but didn't someone recently mention that he, (I don't want to mention any names) Kimm, say that he was a hacker??? I don't know if I was just dreaming that, or was it really said??? whistling2.gif

I came across the same thing most of the day.

Though, I truelly do not think ( or at least hope not ) that it was someone who is on the Forum ,on a regular basis at least.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRr, that is the most pathetic thing you can do. If you want to make a statement hack at least a site of someone who actually is american disgust.gif

Odin

An idiot has hacked your forum :S Damn... You can be glad he didn't delete everything What an *******!!!

Odin

*Odin have merged these together as we have had about three on th esame subject ... thanks

Edited by Celticwitch

What a nice surprise to wake up to this morning. disgust.gif

I'm going to get in touch with our host to see if they can fill me in on how someone managed to bypass all the site's security in order to do this. Fortunately the 'hacker' simply replaced the main index and didn't touch anything else.

I'm just glad that they only seemed to be interested in putting up a protest message and not in causing as much damage as possible.

dontgetit.gif

It wasn't very nice for me to wake up to either, seeing as I have been living her for the last week or so and come here every morning first thing, left me feeling like a snail without a shell! crying.gif

Ok just to keep you all updated on what I've found out about this, it looks like this site was not specifically targetted - from what I've seen so far, I think a number of sites on this server have also been hacked in exactly the same way.

The hacker must have found a way into this particular server in order to accomplish this, but it was not aimed specifically at this site. At least this means it's not likely to be anyone from the forum who's responsible, nor anyone who has a specific grudge against this site. It's just unfortunate that we are on the exact server that was targetted last night.

who would destroy such a wonderful creation? or should i call it cyber vandalism? it appears a middle-eastern freak. get america out of saudi or something like that... we need the un. sad.gif

((Allie)) since Saruman cleared it up .. its not Kimm .. he does not hack .. crying.gif

Thanks ((Saruman))

And I feel really bad about this situation

I did not notice anything .. because I was away for 2 days .. just came back from America .. very very long trip ..

But I hope that this won't happen again .. its very horrible .. sad.gif

it seems that I can't get into the chat room .. weird .. !!  blink.gif

Check this thread for an explanation...

And BOY, do you have a large signature file... It's bigger than most of your posts... original.gif

Edited by Phantom

Maybe it was a rival unexplained paranormal website?

I got it 2! sad.gif

I hope we catch the Ba***D

And BOY, do you have a large signature file... It's bigger than most of your posts... original.gif

lol .. I will try to make it smaller .. tongue.giflaugh.gif

and by the way .. thanks for the linck .. grin2.gif

((Allie)) since Saruman cleared it up .. its not Kimm .. he does not hack .. crying.gif

Well dj, I was only stating what kimm had posted in one of his threads that "he started" that he was in the hacking business. Here I will copy and paste it for you (have been in the hacking buisness, designed a few Viruses) and if you still don't believe it, RIGHT HERE is where he posted that statement.

So I'm only going with what he said, you did say that he doesn't lie right???? rolleyes.gif