Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cannot support America while Bush is in charg

billystevo

Sorry my American cousins i cannot support you while you have a President like Bush, i like Americans but he is making your country suck in the eyes of the world . Please get rid of him and return to normal.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PLO

• artymoon

• AdNauseamSuiGeneris

• RamboIII

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry my American cousins i cannot support you while you have a President like Bush, i like Americans but he is making your country suck in the eyes of the world . Please get rid of him and return to normal.

doh...hes elected

personally, I could care less about what the world thinks about us. :tu:

do you know what terrorists think about Britain?

"do you know what terrorists think about Britain?"

that were basicaly better than america, have a history of good relations with the middle east and have far more political savy and clout than you gunho right wing lunatics. But sadly we joind your band waggon of oppresion so they target us too.

Now look see next time you say "terrorists" define which group and stop listening to your bulls*** propaganda of a news service.

"do you know what terrorists think about Britain?"

that were basicaly better than america, have a history of good relations with the middle east and have far more political savy and clout than you gunho right wing lunatics. But sadly we joind your band waggon of oppresion so they target us too.

Now look see next time you say "terrorists" define which group and stop listening to your bulls*** propaganda of a news service.

Short memory you have. Britain is a Western state, therefore terrorists HATE britain! they attacked Britain just a few months back!!!

BTW, while your talking about bullschit propaganda, how's the PLO treatin' ya?

lol as i said, they attack us becuase of our allegiance and support we lend you to your war of oppresion. How does memory come into it?, "terrorists" dont hate us, are you talkin about the IRA?

Edited by PLO

lol as i said, they attack us becuase of our allegiance and support we lend you to your war of oppresion. How does memory come into it?, "terrorists" dont hate us, are you talkin about the IRA?

So are you saying the terrorists are good people, heck even freedom fighters?

how the hell did u take that from what i said?

but what you said is entirely relative. It is illegal in my country to basicaly talk about any group that carries out terrorist actions.

how the hell did u take that from what i said?

but what you said is entirely relative. It is illegal in my country to basicaly talk about any group that carries out terrorist actions.

You didn't answer the question.

well if thats the way you wanna play it, you didnt answer mine.

though seeing as how no one actually states any terrorist group and just lumps marxist revoutionarys in with sri lankin tigers, then i'll say i supported george washington when he was conducting terrorist acts agains the brittish crown.

Edited by PLO

Well I can c why billy doesnt want to support us anymore. But on the other hand you shouldn't be talking because you to have an awful leader in Blair. Both Bush and Blair are the evil leaders of the Western World.

Well I can c why billy doesnt want to support us anymore. But on the other hand you shouldn't be talking because you to have an awful leader in Blair. Both Bush and Blair are the evil leaders of the Western World.

what else do we got?

Ummm let think. Oh yea: Ppl who are homeless, violence in many neighborhoods in many cities, very awful administration, very unorganized and unprepared stratagies when it comes to disasters (Katrina) no one came till after a few days, and more hate that we've gotten ever since we invaded Iraq.

What direction is Bush trying to lead us in? Thats the question. Other wise ppl are going to stay stupid and listen to all his speeches of him saying "We need a free Iraq in order for a safer world". Hey I know! Maybe we should concentrate more on homeland security and the ppl who live here and call this place home. Instead of worrying about Iraq's future.

grind up the homeless for food, which btw you wont be able to do without all the oil your stealing from Iraq.

Edited by PLO

grind up the homeless for food, which btw you wont be able to do without all the oil your stealing from Iraq.

Just out of curiousity, how much oil has been brought back from Iraq to the U.S.?

Has any?

And if there has been, is it even enough oil to make a difference? Would the amount of oil we are getting right now, if any, be enough to attack Iraq and risk political dissaproval?

"And if there has been, is it even enough oil to make a difference? Would the amount of oil we are getting right now, if any, be enough to attack Iraq and risk political dissaproval?"

ummm you do realise your country has been at war in iraq for the last 4/5 years now and taken quite a massive amount of GLOBAL dissaproval yeah?

[quote name='PLO' date='Jan 16 2006, 11:56 PM' post='1025223'

ummm you do realise your country has been at war in iraq for the last 4/5 years now and taken quite a massive amount of GLOBAL dissaproval yeah?

actually it hasn't been quite 3 years yet, but I'll let it slide. :tu:

First, it would be stupid to blame the citizens for one man's actions, even if we elected him. Second, no one cares what you think, feel, or view. :sleepy: It's getting old.

and who the hell are you and where do you hail from? :angry2: :sleepy:

Ummm let think. Oh yea: Ppl who are homeless, violence in many neighborhoods in many cities, very awful administration, very unorganized and unprepared stratagies when it comes to disasters (Katrina) no one came till after a few days, and more hate that we've gotten ever since we invaded Iraq.

What direction is Bush trying to lead us in? Thats the question. Other wise ppl are going to stay stupid and listen to all his speeches of him saying "We need a free Iraq in order for a safer world". Hey I know! Maybe we should concentrate more on homeland security and the ppl who live here and call this place home. Instead of worrying about Iraq's future.

your an idiot, have we ever had an america that is homeless people free, violence free, or prone to all natural disasters? of course not, maybe you should support whatever we have instead of wasting your time complaining about it

"And if there has been, is it even enough oil to make a difference? Would the amount of oil we are getting right now, if any, be enough to attack Iraq and risk political dissaproval?"

Adios Mio! That is my point. I have not heard anything about oil coming INTO the U.S. or even being sold via the U.S.

The question I asked was obviously intended to make the point that the administration had to have asked themselves that question before they invaded Iraq. In the event that no oil or a very minimal amount of oil could be taken from Iraq would it be worth all the uproar that would be given. You don't think they would have thought of that question? Especially if this war is about oil. Which it isn't, and I think by the lack of oil being exported from Iraq and the gas prices staying the same price or rising that would be obvious. Right now they are exporting 1.7 million gallons a day.

I use about 4 gallons a day between work and errands and going out for entertainment. Assuming that would be a National Average (I'm only assuming here I don't have any idea what the National Average is) that is only enough gasoline to fuel 425,000 cars for one average day. You are telling me we went to WAR for that? Most of the revenue is going towards reconstruction and at this rate it will most likely be a decade before the Iraqi Oil is a major export, and by that time we will only have a minor presence in Iraq, if any.

But wait I know, the "puppet state" set up by the U.S. which somehow managed to forge an entire election, and will have to doctore another major future election will give all gaslonine revenue to America, or a discounted price on gasoline to America right? I guess it doesn't matter at all to you that the U.N. said that the Iraqi elections were legitamate?

Do you realise we have not even been in Iraq for 3 years yet? Not 4/5, not even 3.

We declared war March 19th, 2003 and March 20th, 2003 was the day we invaded.