Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cannot support America while Bush is in charg

billystevo

First, it would be stupid to blame the citizens for one man's actions, even if we elected him. Second, no one cares what you think, feel, or view. :sleepy: It's getting old.

amen quantum :) everything i hear you say makes sense keep it up :tu:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PLO

• artymoon

• soonerlover

• RamboIII

Top Posters In This Topic

your an idiot, have we ever had an america that is homeless people free, violence free, or prone to all natural disasters? of course not, maybe you should support whatever we have instead of wasting your time complaining about it

Exactly, or even in any other countries too.

Edited by QuantumE

Sorry my American cousins i cannot support you while you have a President like Bush, i like Americans but he is making your country suck in the eyes of the world . Please get rid of him and return to normal.

i live in europe an bush has made the americans look real bad out here.

But dont forget england has been under attack from freedom fighters for over 36 years now. so a country that has problems with 3 countrys an thinks it is in the right is deluding itself.

you only pulled outta northern ireland because iraq and afghanstan are a huge problem for you an u need more manpower.

good luck

you only pulled outta northern ireland because iraq and afghanstan are a huge problem for you an u need more manpower.

good luck

unfortunatley the brits havent pulled outta n.ireland. its still part of the uk as is scotland and wales.

Sorry my American cousins i cannot support you while you have a President like Bush, i like Americans but he is making your country suck in the eyes of the world . Please get rid of him and return to normal.

Yes, and I'm going to worry about this the rest of my life. Your support is so important. :rolleyes:

are the babblings of a spoiled brat current world events?

maybe as a nation we should hand out blankies to improve our image, blankies and bibs. that would be nice.

Americans know about their "image". We thought so much about it we elected him again.

personally, I could care less about what the world thinks about us. :tu:

do you know what terrorists think about Britain?

they got good tea? :ph34r:

"grind up the homeless for food, which btw you wont be able to do without all the oil your stealing from Iraq."

No one grinds up the homeless in America, they are treated pretty good compared to the homeless in other countries.

Stealing oil. Blowing up innocent civilians. Sorry but I'll go with stealing oil as the lesser evil.

Most Americans don't give a flip what the rest of the world thinks of us anyway. I don't. I know what I am (an American) where I live and am damned proud of it no matter who the President is. I would'nt be anywhere else. Besides we don't need anybody else's support anyway. Thanks anyway.

"do you know what terrorists think about Britain?"

that were basicaly better than america, have a history of good relations with the middle east and have far more political savy and clout than you gunho right wing lunatics. But sadly we joind your band waggon of oppresion so they target us too.

Now look see next time you say "terrorists" define which group and stop listening to your bulls*** propaganda of a news service.

I know some British feel as you do. Too bad for them. We have more pride in our country than you could imagine. I could get very snide and cruel about the subject but I have reletives from there. Come to think of it Americans have reletives from every country. I wonder why everyone wants to come here? LOL

"Stealing oil. Blowing up innocent civilians. Sorry but I'll go with stealing oil as the lesser evil."

now at least you can begin to realise why people are blowing up innocent civilians. and no your homeless are not treated aswell as anywehre else, their treated the same as any other country, like sh**.

"I wonder why everyone wants to come here? LOL"

im sorry but, intelligent people dont, no.

Edited by PLO

"Stealing oil. Blowing up innocent civilians. Sorry but I'll go with stealing oil as the lesser evil."

now at least you can begin to realise why people are blowing up innocent civilians. and no your homeless are not treated aswell as anywehre else, their treated the same as any other country, like sh**.

"I wonder why everyone wants to come here? LOL"

im sorry but, intelligent people dont, no.

You are a joke and your politics are also. Grow up and get in touch with reality.

ROFL, you dont have a clue mate.

"Besides we don't need anybody else's support anyway. Thanks anyway."

LOL, how old are you?, do u understand how your country works?

Edited by PLO

ROFL, you dont have a clue mate.

"Besides we don't need anybody else's support anyway. Thanks anyway."

LOL, how old are you?, do u understand how your country works?

With all your nonsense little comments, I seriously doubt you understand how this country works :tu:

lol, thats rich coming from you, at least i know that america cannot in any way fend for itself at a global level, it is completely reliant on so many other nations americans so convientently forget about in times of rallying to the defence of their nation.

hmmmm yes "terrorists" are evil ones LOL

Edited by PLO

lol, thats rich coming from you, at least i know that america cannot in any way fend for itself at a global level, it is completely reliant on so many other nations americans so convientently forget about in times of rallying to the defence of their nation.

hmmmm yes "terrorists" are evil ones LOL

When have I ever said that? Blowing more smoke, PLO?

Well, PLO seeing as you ignored what I said to you the first time, lets try this again:

Adios Mio! That is my point. I have not heard anything about oil coming INTO the U.S. or even being sold via the U.S.

The question I asked was obviously intended to make the point that the administration had to have asked themselves that question before they invaded Iraq. In the event that no oil or a very minimal amount of oil could be taken from Iraq would it be worth all the uproar that would be given. You don't think they would have thought of that question? Especially if this war is about oil. Which it isn't, and I think by the lack of oil being exported from Iraq and the gas prices staying the same price or rising that would be obvious. Right now they are exporting 1.7 million gallons a day.

I use about 4 gallons a day between work and errands and going out for entertainment. Assuming that would be a National Average (I'm only assuming here I don't have any idea what the National Average is) that is only enough gasoline to fuel 425,000 cars for one average day. You are telling me we went to WAR for that? Most of the revenue is going towards reconstruction and at this rate it will most likely be a decade before the Iraqi Oil is a major export, and by that time we will only have a minor presence in Iraq, if any.

But wait I know, the "puppet state" set up by the U.S. which somehow managed to forge an entire election, and will have to doctore another major future election will give all gaslonine revenue to America, or a discounted price on gasoline to America right? I guess it doesn't matter at all to you that the U.N. said that the Iraqi elections were legitamate?

Do you realise we have not even been in Iraq for 3 years yet? Not 4/5, not even 3.

We declared war March 19th, 2003 and March 20th, 2003 was the day we invaded.

PLO, your views are disgusting. The way you try to justify terrorism shows you yourself must have a desire to blow people up. I am a proud American and always will be....and to say intelligent people don't come to America proves you are in-fact an idiot. We created the technology you are using to run your mouth. You say that we are reliant on other countries to survive? I have my family, I have my food and water, and I have my weapon to strike down any @$%# who comes in the way of our freedom. :angry2:

PLO a little bit of friendly advice. Its all very well to state your opinion and debate but when you seemingly come on here to just provoke arguments by putting other people down and making unneccesssary comments then it becomes slightly different. I would calm down otherwise you may get a message from a mod.

What is the purpose of this thread anyways? In my opinions, it's just making people enemies and dislikes. Sure, George Bush is probably one of the worse presidents we've/will ever have. But...he's not that bad. So stop the bickering, he's only going to be here for 2 more years. Have patience.

Edited by Nadal

Im sorry, but I cannot support the use of this thread whilst I am not in power. Therefore it will be closed, until I am king of europe.

... Ok... The real reason is this turning into America and Bush bashing, and flame wars.... from a thread that had little to no point to begin with.

Closed*