Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Medium' star Arquette not sure she believes

UM-Bot

news icon rPatricia Arquette isn't sure she believes. And that's a problem when you're TV's top psychic. "Do I believe in psychic phenomenon?" the "Medium" star says during a recent chat. "I haven't had any really strange experiences that make me want to turn on the lights in the middle of the night.

" The hit NBC-TV series adds another dimension to Arquette's already full life with actor Thomas Jane, daughter Harlow, 3, and 14-year-old son Enzo.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Chicago Sun Times

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• AztecInca

• Xyfer

• CharmedFan3

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as long as she can act I dont see how it matter whether she believes or not. So far she has done a good job from the couple of episodes I have been able to catch.

Well as long as she can act I dont see how it matter whether she believes or not. So far she has done a good job from the couple of episodes I have been able to catch.

she's done a great job. though she'll have to watch Jennifer love hewitt, her show is trying to knock her off the hot ghost viewer throne...

My wife and I watch Medium , Ghost Whisper , and Foxes Supernatural.

Of the three I like Medium the best. Though I do worry that the writer's will lose track of the main story and add to much "Hollywood Magic" and flash.

And I am still trying to get into the Supernaturals story line. To me the two brothers just are not realistic characters! :no:

Edited by ROGER

My wife and I watch Medium , Ghost Whisper , and Foxes Supernatural.

Of the three I like Medium the best. Though I do worry that the writer's will lose track of the main story and add to much "Hollywood Magic" and flash.

And I am still trying to get into the Supernaturals story line. To me the two brothers just are not realistic characters! :no:

Actually Supernatural isnt on Fox it is on WB.