Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
BurnSide

Zombie Movies

92 posts in this topic

Neo2005

Even though it's a horrible movie.

BS you gotta pick up the movie called Zombie.

Horrible movie.

Zombies fights a shark

two parts that are amazing though are this girls eye being stabbed with a sliver of wood.

And at the end there is this really creepy shot of zombies roaming the city streets from the aspect of a bridge.

Shakezulah

If you look on the first or second page, Neo, you can see where we discussed it before and where I cleared up the confusion about the different names of the Zombi series. It's quite interesting.

And yeah, it's a very hilariously cheesy movie, I wouldn't say horrible at all. It's a classic. I thought the part where the zombie fights a shark was pretty cool.

jpalz

Zombies fighting sharks? LOL :lol:

I watched the other day Dead Alive. Awesome movie :D

Fav quotes:

Fernando! You mother ate my dog!

I kick **** for the Lord :lol:

Do you know any other movie gorier than this one?

BurnSide

lol i really have to watch Dead Alive again, i seriously don't remember it being THAT gory.

Maybe i watched a crappy cut version or something.

Shakezulah

Could be...but it IS the goriest movie ever. However, I have seen on IMDb people talking about movies that are gorier. The last 30 or 40 minutes are completely full of gore. And I mean FULL. :P

jpalz

Oh yeah. Now I watch every zombie movie and just don't find them gory.

I learned a very valuable lesson for life with that movie: if zombies attack your home, get the lawnmower ready :yes:

Edited by jpalz

TheDeadShallRise

SO i found out some NEW info on AUTOMATON TRANSFUSION!!!!

The film is in talks w/ a couple studios about a theatrical release in the summer. Which in my opinion is HUGE for independant film fans. This film looks to have everything we all love about horror. Im really excited.

AND i found the new TRAILER a full 2 min TRAILER!!!

Automaton Transfusion Trailer

in fact on that site you can email the director!!

That is how i found out all the info. Hes a really awesome guy!

Neo2005

The name needs alot of work but the traler is kick ass.

Looks super intense.

Shakezulah

That trailer was AWESOME. This is going to be the best zombie movie ever made. But a summer release? That's a long time to wait.

Neo2005

Hopefully this movie will come out where i live.

Will it be in limited release?

BurnSide

Fantastic! I'm really delighted for this!

Summer isn't too far to wait. Thank god it's not a winter 07 release at least. :)

Neo2005

Yeah that's good.

This movie looks super intense.

Does anyone know where it was filmed?

TheDeadShallRise

I talked to the director for almost half an hour through myspace. He said it was filmed in florida over a period of 10 days. The restraints they had on this film were crazy from what he was saying. But he was super approachable and explainded the reason he made the film and sh**. I was impressed and relieved that he wasnt a jerk...hahaha

heres his link on myspace

STEVEN C MILLER MYSPACE

and the movie has a website thats still being worked on

www.automatontransfusion.com

or

www.throughtheheart.com

I told you i asked alot of questions...hahahhahaa...i was just so into the fact that this film feels so much like old 80s horror films. I CANT WAIT!!!

JennRose

Even though it's a horrible movie.

BS you gotta pick up the movie called Zombie.

Horrible movie.

Zombies fights a shark

two parts that are amazing though are this girls eye being stabbed with a sliver of wood.

And at the end there is this really creepy shot of zombies roaming the city streets from the aspect of a bridge.

I've seen this movie--- it's an Italian film by Fulci and it's hilarious! And Awesome! A zombie v/s shark (and then zombie shark), I mean, c'mon.

user posted image

I hope everyone has seen Shaun of the Dead bc it's a fantastic homage to the zombie genre.

Edited by JennRose

Neo2005

There is a movie that i just remembered, it's called Undead.

Here is the link to the trailer.

Undead

It's plot is a little off base for a zombie movie, apparently some meterites come down from the sky and turn people into extremely brutal zombies(the best kind eh?) the few survivors left are made to fight through it and go somewere where there is no zombies.

The coolest part about it is there is this one guy who is a zombie hunter(sounds like BS) who has 3 shotguns attached together so that when he fires one they all fire at the same time.

newbloodmoon

With the exception of Shawn of the Dead because of it's comedic sense, I cant really stand zombie movies. Probably in the minority, but that's ok.

Shakezulah

There is a movie that i just remembered, it's called Undead.

Here is the link to the trailer.

Undead

It's plot is a little off base for a zombie movie, apparently some meterites come down from the sky and turn people into extremely brutal zombies(the best kind eh?) the few survivors left are made to fight through it and go somewere where there is no zombies.

The coolest part about it is there is this one guy who is a zombie hunter(sounds like BS) who has 3 shotguns attached together so that when he fires one they all fire at the same time.

We've already discussed that movie, too. There's really no more room to discuss it seeing as it's a sh** zombie film.