Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO cult offers job to disgraced scientist

UM-Bot

news icon rSouth Korean cloning expert Hwang Woo-suk, a science superstar disgraced when his pioneering stem cell research was unmasked as a hoax, has a new job offer from a UFO cult that says it has produced six human clones.

Clonaid, a company linked to a group that believes humans were cloned from prehistoric alien visitors to Earth, said it had offered him a post in one of its laboratories.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo! News

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Welsh Shaun

• UM-Bot

• Xyfer

• Frosty03

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would a cult with already such prying eyes into the credibility of thier statements and beliefs imploy someone that was known for hoaxing something as large as what he did?

very odd

Agreed.

But they must feel that he has something to offer?

Well if he wishes to be associated with this cult then he should go ahead and join but I seriously doubt it will help to improve his image or credibility anytime soon.

Maybe there is more to this story then we know.. and maybe he does have the knowledge to help this cult more then we are led to believe.

I believe i mentioned on a earlier topic that it was a possiblity that he knew something that our government along with south korea's didn't like. Of course when i suggested this some guy says my comment was moronic.... <_<. I hope that with this cult he can prove his research was factual.

Edited by Frosty03