Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Heaven Question

mypaddedroom

I listen to a wide variety of music as long as I like the lyrics to the song I'll listen to it. I came across Eric Clapton "Tears In Heaven" I believe the name is. In the song it says will

Would you know my name

if I saw you in heaven?

Would it be the same

if I saw you in heaven?

I must be strong and carry on

'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven...

Would you hold my hand

if I saw you in heaven?

Would you help me stand

if I saw you in heaven?

I'll find my way through night and day

'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven...

How to you picture Heaven? I mean I hope that if we do see the people we love they'll remember us and we'll remember them..... if not I must admit that would be very sad....

Post your opinions only if you believe in heaven.

No POSTS saying there's no such thing posts like that..... user posted image

Edited by 2PAC4LIFE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 777MileStare

• Yelekiah

• Bahamut_0

• AnuKabal

I'm going to break your little rule. :P

I see heaven everyday. It's all around me, it's in the eyes of those I loved, like my mother. When she died, I knew I'd see her again. Sounds strange, but I just knew it in my heart.

I don't believe in the usual paradigm of heaven, white clouds, angels, etc. I believe that people reincarnate and come back again. That's how I can see people again in my opinion.

I listen to a wide variety of music as long as I like the lyrics to the song I'll listen to it. I came across Eric Clapton "Tears In Heaven".....

Do you know why he (Eric Clapton) wrote this song?

I listen to a wide variety of music as long as I like the lyrics to the song I'll listen to it. I came across Eric Clapton "Tears In Heaven" I believe the name is. In the song it says will

Would you know my name

if I saw you in heaven?

Would it be the same

if I saw you in heaven?

Would you hold my hand

if I saw you in heaven?

Would you help me stand

if I saw you in heaven?

How to you picture Heaven? I mean I hope that if we do see the people we love they'll remember us and we'll remember them..... if not I must admit that would be very sad....

It is said by NDER's that not only do you see all the people you knew but you see others that are that you knew before you came to this life. Beings that your soul has known forever. Beings that love you and you love so much that you never want be apart from in the afterlife.

Nice.

I'm going to break your little rule. :P

I see heaven everyday. It's all around me, it's in the eyes of those I loved, like my mother. When she died, I knew I'd see her again. Sounds strange, but I just knew it in my heart.

I don't believe in the usual paradigm of heaven, white clouds, angels, etc. I believe that people reincarnate and come back again. That's how I can see people again in my opinion.

I'm going to break this one little ruleless thing your talking about - for a moment. I don't see Heaven everyday, just because I can see and hear the afterlife.

What do you see "again" Yelekiah???

pflack chill out. yelekiah was being poetic. he was saying that he sees beauty and love and all things reminiscent of heaven in the eyes of those he cares for because to him they will return no matter what and they will always be there if not today then tomorrow and are therefore almost eternal to him, like heaven. i think. anyways, you never even proved you can do what you say, not that i don't believe you, but i do have my beliefs... lol. but yeah this isn't the thread for your 'superpowers', you let that thread die out awhile back, just like the power you claimed to have of having the ability to die instantly.

"Will" and "Do" are very different from each other, and I didn't count poetic into it...

Am I supposed to???

"I am not a crook." - Richard Nixon

Sorry i didn't know what the hell you meant so i just had to start shouting out random quotes. you know, to spice things up a little bit.

^ I don't claim I have the power to die instantly ^ I can't claim on the internet - pretty stupid if I do ^.... I come to the net to ask others how that power is just one thing that can exist in me, not that it's suicidal, but understand... it isn't a power designated for death unless in extreme cases that I'm threatened. It's electro- magneto- tele- **** something I don't know **** an unexplained mystery.

Ohh, well in that case...

Edited by Incubus420

"I see heaven everyday" - not poetic, not poetry, sounded like the guy was being honest about something he can't claim, nor prove...

Ohh.

You chill guy... .Man!!!!... move this over to the music section for --- Pete's sake...

Edited by PFlack

"I see heaven everyday" - not poetic, not poetry, sounded like the guy was being honest about something he can't claim, nor prove...

You chillguy....Man.... move this over to the music section for --- petes sake...

i dunno, i guess we will just have to wait for yelekiah to get on to answer that for you. and whoa whoa whoa, i'm chillin alright? i'm chillin like matt dillion playing the part of a villian killin people on pennicillin.

edit: i think this thread should stay exactly where it's at until the administrators make a thread devoted solely to both spirituality, religion, and beliefs AND music and/or culture. but seeing how that would be foolish to do such a thing for ONLY one single thread, i think it should stay here seeing as it's emphasis is more on heaven and not so much the song. just a thought.

"I am not a crook." -Richard Nixon

What can I say? he's not a crook... :nw:

EDIT: Or is he?...

Edited by Incubus420

M.S.G. {Miranda Sex Garden}

" In Heaven .......

every thing is fine .......

in Heaven ........

every thing is fine .......

in Heaven every thing is fine .......

Youve got your good things .......

and Ive got Mine ....... "

Would you know my name

if I saw you in heaven?

Would it be the same

if I saw you in heaven?

Would you hold my hand

if I saw you in heaven?

Would you help me stand

if I saw you in heaven?

Youve got your good things .......

Ive got mine .......

{moving to the music section yet???????}

How to you picture Heaven? I mean I hope that if we do see the people we love they'll remember us and we'll remember them

I believe that we see our loved ones who have passed on before us when we, ourselves, take that journey into the afterlife. I believe that heaven will be pictured different by every individual, we'll picture it as a scene we're comfortable with. That's what I believe and I have faith in that.

I believe that we see our loved ones who have passed on before us when we, ourselves, take that journey into the afterlife. I believe that heaven will be pictured different by every individual, we'll picture it as a scene we're comfortable with. That's what I believe and I have faith in that.

Whoa do I wish I could borrow you for the skepticism section.

PFlack, it's pretty much what Incubus said. I didn't mean I literally saw heaven. :)

It wasn't a literal question as to whether or not you did, the fact is you said you saw it everyday.

{See} it everyday.

I ask for this to be in the music section, so that literalism isn't involved with the "Heavenly" in this whole analytical thing happening over here. You can say it all you wish Yele, but the fact is.... I don't know it that you see it - hear it. Whatso - ever.

By the way, you didn't adress the statement {you didn't make it} that you saw - {saw} Heaven. You didn't make that statement. You said you "see" Heaven everyday.

Feel free to take it back unless you can prove it.

Edited by PFlack

^"too"^

Feel free to take it back unless you can prove it.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said it was my opinion, PFlack. I wasn't speaking in absolutes like it was a standard for everyone. So I don't need to take back an opinion. Get real. :rolleyes:

Everyone on this forum is entitled to one.

I like the idea that this question relates to music. Artists, whether poets, musicians or painters often use love and heaven as inspiration.

As to my own opinion of what heaven may be like, well I think that it will be the 'same' for everyone. By the 'same' I mean that, like Nativechick said, we chose what we see. I also beleive that we can help loved ones who are still alive, like their guardian angels.

I also think that we reincarnate with souls who we need to resolve issues with, or who we love.

Not about music or nothing you know I heard that song at it really made me think.. I mean if I could not remember people or people would not remember me i would just not be the same.... Some say people look and will remember you and they will look the same before they died. What if they were a very sick person unhealthy which would be the reason would they still look sick and unhealthy?

Not about music or nothing you know I heard that song at it really made me think.. I mean if I could not remember people or people would not remember me i would just not be the same.... Some say people look and will remember you and they will look the same before they died. What if they were a very sick person unhealthy which would be the reason would they still look sick and unhealthy?

Spirits can (*suppossedly) take any shape that they choose. They usually take a familiar shape so that the newly deceased will recognize them. However, they appear to be totally healthy.

*(I'm not stating this as a fact.)