Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mabus, the antichrist

stinger92860

I do not perosnally subscribe to the following, I am just fishing.

I am wondering what the Nostradamus and/or antichrist experts think.

Is it possible for Mabus to be Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or...

Could Mabus be a composite? A combination of MAhmoud and BUSh? I could easily see a a confrontation leading to a nuclear war. I also firmly believe its a matter of when, not if, a nuclear device of will be detonated in a major city (e.g. NY, DC, London, Paric, etc.).

Any thoughts?

Edited by stinger92860

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nickols_k

• the blindbowman

• The_Spartan

• Ozi

For those that don't know...Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was elected Iran's president in June 2005. He's been an obscure figure in Iran, and there's been confusion about his role in the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

Several of the 52 Americans who were held hostage in the US embassy in the months after the revolution say they are certain Ahmadinejad was among those who captured them.

Not sure what to make of the Mabus link through Nostradamus; I can say we seem almost certain to go to war with him though.

With regards to war with Iran, you may like these two reads:

http://www.thirdeyeconcept.com/forums/inde...pic,1332.0.html

http://www.thirdeyeconcept.com/forums/inde...pic,1333.0.html

Edited by ~Reality

Thought it goes like this osaMabusH. osa-mabus-h. spread it out and its osama and bush.

Thought it goes like this osaMabusH. osa-mabus-h. spread it out and its osama and bush.

People say its Osama bin laden. Through some changes in MABUS the Nostradamus "expert" made it sound like Osama. However, also through some changes we can have the name W BUSH. If you turn M upside down we have a W, then put the A at the back of BUS and make an H out of it we will get W BUSH. Easy. But my theorie is just as stupid as the "experts" theorie on TV.

Or is it the owner of SUB's sandwiches? Just read it backwards???..???

People say its Osama bin laden. Through some changes in MABUS the Nostradamus "expert" made it sound like Osama. However, also through some changes we can have the name W BUSH. If you turn M upside down we have a W, then put the A at the back of BUS and make an H out of it we will get W BUSH. Easy. But my theorie is just as stupid as the "experts" theorie on TV.

Or is it the owner of SUB's sandwiches? Just read it backwards???..???

I have been convinced that Bush is the antichrist for a while now. :P Talking at work a few days ago, someone said, "Well he only has two years left". Somehow that didn't make me feel any better, look what damage he could do in those two years. And with Iran doing the Oil Buerse (sp?) and talking about wanting nuclear power, we have the perfect excuse for him to invade them.

According to the Bible the Antichrsit will BE LOVED by the world... muslims, left -behind Christiasn, and all other religions will gather behind him and follow him... i seriously doubt President Bush is beeing followed and loved by the wordl ... specially muslems.

I saw a TV show on History channel, where that possibility was presented... the names put together would be MaBus... but i dont buy it... i think it will be one person only ....and i'm sure when he shows up...everyone will know its him.

I do not perosnally subscribe to the following, I am just fishing.

I am wondering what the Nostradamus and/or antichrist experts think.

Is it possible for Mabus to be Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or...

Could Mabus be a composite? A combination of MAhmoud and BUSh? I could easily see a a confrontation leading to a nuclear war. I also firmly believe its a matter of when, not if, a nuclear device of will be detonated in a major city (e.g. NY, DC, London, Paric, etc.).

Any thoughts?

osahman and bush combined

actualy ive always thought it to be ronald mcdonald lol

the antichrist that is

I have the feeling i have been typing to myself...

the AntiChrist WILL BE LOVED AND FOLLOWED BY THE WORLD !!! Neither Bush or Osama are loved or followed except for thos who agree with them... see the difference ????

:rolleyes:

The worlds getting bigger and group sizes will grow creating larger followings.

Agree with stinger92860 - Maybe the anti-christ itself is not a person but a single symbiant entity.

It's quite obvious who the antichrist is, if you think about it. Who is somebody the entire world loves? Who can get people to eat certain things, live a certain way and read certain books? Open your eyes people! It's OPRAH!!! :devil: Have you ever seen how people in her audience react to her? She could lead an army of millions simply by offering them a bucket of that damned Chicago popcorn! ;)

The worlds getting bigger and group sizes will grow creating larger followings.

Agree with stinger92860 - Maybe the anti-christ itself is not a person but a single symbiant entity.

The A-C is a person... thast why the number 666 is the "number of a men", not the "numer of a entity"...........

i thought that number was changed to 616 ?

i think opra could be the next one--she could "buy" the world and evict us all !!

maybe its donald trump or bill gates ?--LOL

Edited by jsf35rino

I mean no dis-respect to people of the United States, but I assume the next anti-christ is going to be the person that targets and hits the United States very hard. The egotiscal ways of the states pretty much has the entire world in a bind. There is no country in the world that is more developed government, and economy wise then the states. Plus the states more or less does rule the world.

Picture it this way, the states is a big bully on the playground. He keeps everyone else in check, but if anyone else ever tried to overthrow him, he would beat them up. Eventually, people are going to get tired of living under their rule. The first person to cripple this bully is going to be favored world wide, and especially in the eastern world. Whomever does this, Bin Laden, or Iran's new president, will be the next anti-christ. Even people that have great diplomatic ties with the states will be surprised, but I would assume there will be a sigh of relief, and the people agree that it's about time.

Edited by Azalin

"666" is the number of the beast, not the man.

The AC is going to be somebody (or something?) who claims to be a follower of a christian religion. A moslem can not be an AC. Why? Do not have a clue.

Perhaps I'm just high again.

I mean no dis-respect to people of the United States, but I assume the next anti-christ is going to be the person that targets and hits the United States very hard. The egotiscal ways of the states pretty much has the entire world in a bind. There is no country in the world that is more developed government, and economy wise then the states. Plus the states more or less does rule the world.

Picture it this way, the states is a big bully on the playground. He keeps everyone else in check, but if anyone else ever tried to overthrow him, he would beat them up. Eventually, people are going to get tired of living under their rule. The first person to cripple this bully is going to be favored world wide, and especially in the eastern world. Whomever does this, Bin Laden, or Iran's new president, will be the next anti-christ. Even people that have great diplomatic ties with the states will be surprised, but I would assume there will be a sigh of relief, and the people agree that it's about time.

Good theory, but not so sure.. after the September 11 attacks I feel a lot of the world felt sorry for all those innocent people getting killed and I don't think anyone attacking innocent people again will be loved/accepted worldwide. If someone was to kill just Bush then maybe :P:hmm:

Good theory, but not so sure.. after the September 11 attacks I feel a lot of the world felt sorry for all those innocent people getting killed and I don't think anyone attacking innocent people again will be loved/accepted worldwide. If someone was to kill just Bush then maybe :P:hmm:

This is correct, because the attack was against the people, not so much as United States as a whole. To put it into better terms, if a nation was able to take away The States economy, and their hold over the rest of the world trade and economic wise, then perhaps it would be different. The American Dollar is worth a lot around the world, and I bet it ticks off a lot of nations that their currency is worth next to nothing. As a Canadian, I know a bit about it. When I come to the states, and find out I need to pay almost double for any product just because my currency is not good enough, just feels almost unfair. I worked just as hard as any other American to receive my pay, so I would assume it should be treated equally.

With that new Oil Chain opening in Iran, things could change very much like what I just spoke of. The article read below can give you some insight.

New Oil Bourse

I have the feeling i have been typing to myself...

the AntiChrist WILL BE LOVED AND FOLLOWED BY THE WORLD !!! Neither Bush or Osama are loved or followed except for thos who agree with them... see the difference ????

:rolleyes:

i agree, he will be someone that is very charismatic and people are willing to follow. he's going to do the right things and say the right words, then after he has everyone fooled and following him he will then show his true self.

Has to be the pope! :devil: