Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghosts and jesus

arkland

I dont see how some people can belive in jesus but not ghosts. you cant see ither of them whats the diffrence?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Stellar

• Paranoid Android

• jagerthorn

I dont see how some people can belive in jesus but not ghosts. you cant see ither of them whats the diffrence?

So does that mean if you beleive in gravity you have to beleive in ghosts or if you think that Julius Ceaser was real, you have to beleive in Ghosts because you can't see him?

Jesus has proof, the new testement, and all the religion that followed it. And thats not true anyway...Christianity suggests that there's an after life meaning ghosts(spirits, souls). People just don't believe that these ghosts can interact with humans.

Not everyone believes in ghosts either, remember that. Not even all those that believe in Jesus will believe in ghosts. It comes down to your own personal belief and opinion (some might even say there's no evidence for either Jesus or ghosts......)

There is, however, a stigma attached to believing in Jesus as compared to believing in ghosts. Very rarely you might come across a nutter (sorry, that's not very politically correct, is it :P ) who stands on street corners warning of ghosts in the basement. It's never happened to me, but I'm sure there are some out there, somewhere.

There are however Christians on street corners trying to tell people about Jesus, and in extreme cases, badgering and hounding people. And when people don't like being stopped (usually a No is sufficient, but there are obviously cases where the "Christian" won't take No for an answer) they then complain about Christians in general, and speak out against them, as opposed to speaking out against what they perceive as the (relatively) harmless belief in ghosts.

But that's just my opinion anyway. Myself, I believe in Jesus and in ghosts (well, spirit entities, I don't know about wandering ex-humans).....

Hope this helps.

Regards, PA

Jesus has proof, the new testement, and all the religion that followed it. And thats not true anyway...

Wow! Really? After all these millenia of no proof, YOU'VE discovered some proof!? Please, show us, because until now at least, there was a phenomenal lack of proof.

Whoever said you can't see ghosts is either very skeptic or just a non-believer. Some people don't want to believe in ghosts because it scares them - and people want to believe in Jesus because they want hope and love.

you cant see ither of them whats the diffrence?

I, for one, have seen ghosts...but I have never seen Jesus of Nazareth.

Jesus has proof, the new testement, and all the religion that followed it.

Last time I checked (2 minutes ago), there is no contemporary evidence that Jesus ever lived...In fact, there is just as much evidence for Peter Pan as there is for Jesus! The New Testament was written long after the fact and can't even agree on such simple matters as when Jesus was born and where the holy family went after leaving Bethelhem. The religion that followed has changed the very message given by Jesus, taking a mortal man (that is all he ever claimed to be until the church started the editing and rewriting) and elevating him to Godhood! :yes:

Wow! Really? After all these millenia of no proof, YOU'VE discovered some proof!? Please, show us, because until now at least, there was a phenomenal lack of proof.

I second that :ph34r:

If there are ghosts flying around, then there are trillions of them. Why isn't everyone haunted if there are so many loose souls around?

They say the ghosts haunt the place from which they died in...if thats true then hospitals would be full of them :blink:

Not everyone believes in ghosts either, remember that. Not even all those that believe in Jesus will believe in ghosts. It comes down to your own personal belief and opinion (some might even say there's no evidence for either Jesus or ghosts......)

Well said PA . . :tu: