Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
reality-is-only-a-state-of-being

indigo children----believe or not?

60 posts in this topic

taustin

There's no need for this:

I'm pretty sure that is what you'd call a "downgrade to the human breed."

yeah, I thought that was fairly rude and FYI no one here has a pointless existence - it may seem like it but it is just not true (truth).

Tornado

There's no need for this:

I'm pretty sure that is what you'd call a "downgrade to the human breed."

No, there's no need for it. She made a damn good point with everything else though.

Mind_Freak

No, there's no need for it. She made a damn good point with everything else though.

Yup. But when people take it too far... I'm there! :gun: ........ :lol:

Another thing, maybe the "indigo" kids are just attention-seekers, but at least consider their feelings... I don't mean to get all "girly" (sorry, can't think of another word), but you can at least treat them like a person... It seems if they are attention seekers, then they need help, and hurting their self-esteem is obviously not the answer...

And what if they (some) are telling the truth (there's no way they all are)? Who's to say if they exist or not... Sure, it sounds like a imagination driven fantasy brought into the world by people who need to feel important, but isn't that sad? I think we should feel sorry for them if that's the case, and not criticize them... I won't believe them until it is shown to be legit.

Tornado

Uh-huh. I agree to an extent, but if it's help they need, then that's exactly what they should seek BEFORE they/the family talk themselves into believing them to have this so-called gift/condition - whatever you want to call it - because it's just giving them an excuse to let off an unnecessary 'tantrum' when things don't go their way, and be allowed to get away with it. "Special" or not, we all (supposedly) have the same rights. You wouldn't allow a kid with Dyslexia to get away with not doing their homework. They would get help if they have problems learning. So you definitely wouldn't allow an "Indigo(?)" kid to miss their homework, purely because they feel their routine within the educational system is too repetitive.

Another thing. People don't need help because they're spiritual. There are many human beings who fell that way. You don't need help because you have an opinion about life and the way it's lead. You most definitely don't need help for having the feeling that you are destined to do things for the world, well, unless you include help from a careers officer.

It's all too far-fetched.

I seriously don't think of these people to be different to anyone else. As I said in a previous post, I counted 21 of the examples that applied to me. I'm sure as hell not going to excuse myself or give myself a special name. I'm human, that's all. Even you (Mind_Freak) gave the impression that you've experienced these feelings/thoughts/actions. What do you call yourself? ... Indigo? or the 'average' human being?

Mind_Freak

Uh-huh. I agree to an extent, but if it's help they need, then that's exactly what they should seek BEFORE they/the family talk themselves into believing them to have this so-called gift/condition - whatever you want to call it - because it's just giving them an excuse to let off an unnecessary 'tantrum' when things don't go their way, and be allowed to get away with it. "Special" or not, we all (supposedly) have the same rights. You wouldn't allow a kid with Dyslexia to get away with not doing their homework. They would get help if they have problems learning. So you definitely wouldn't allow an "Indigo(?)" kid to miss their homework, purely because they feel their routine within the educational system is too repetitive.

I agree with you totally. If they need help give it to them, but I wasn't implying that they all need help...

Another thing. People don't need help because they're spiritual. There are many human beings who fell that way. You don't need help because you have an opinion about life and the way it's lead. You most definitely don't need help for having the feeling that you are destined to do things for the world, well, unless you include help from a careers officer.

I hope that's not what you thought I meant... Cause it wasn't...

Even you (Mind_Freak) gave the impression that you've experienced these feelings/thoughts/actions.

Oh yes, I have always felt 'special'. I have always thought that I was different from my peers, with the way I think, and the way I matured faster than them and stuff, but I only consider it an advantage, and not a 'special gift'... I do have a unique mind, like everyone here (well, mostly), but I don't claim to be anything I'm not. I am human, and that's the way it is. I may feel I am more intellectual than some-most people, but that's really the extent it goes to, I don't think I should be in like X-men or anything :D ... Everybody is special in their own little way. We just need to learn how to use it to our advantage.

What do you call yourself? ... Indigo? or the 'average' human being?

I am human... That simple.

Tornado

I hope that's not what you thought I meant... Cause it wasn't...

No, I know it's not what you meant. I was just saying that, apart from the authority challenging, I consider the rest to be quite normal.

I am human... That simple.

Yes.

NoTC

Last few posts = Very good.

mizuki

Why is it so highly prioritzed that you must have people belive in you? Eh... I don't know exactly whether I'm right or wrong in this, anyways, but it seems to me that you shouldn't really care one way or another if people belive or not belive in you....or your abilities...just...let life roll on, will ya

..and I MEANT to quote the person who started this thread...but then I forgot...

Edited by mizuki

Carl Butters

until indigo children provide something more than poems to back their claims...i have to say i will remain a non-believer.

its actually very simple. prove yourself and you will recieve, dont and recieve nothing.

Tornado

^ Yep! I agree.