Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A question regarding bible code software...

Incubus420

Hey everyone, all i was wondering is if any of you guys had any experience and/or knowledge about bible decoding software. i was wondering which program would someone who has used this sort of thing before recommend, if there is a program i could download off the web for free or even if someone wouldn't mind sending me a copy of their program for it (but that might be pushing it lol) because so far the ones i have seen are a bit expensive. anyways, i'm open to any comments. thanks. peace.

Edited by Incubus420

i dont think there are any free BCode programs... most of them you have to order online

try. "decoder Plus"

Decoding the Bible? There isn't a code.

• Like 1

i bought a cheap one from best buy for 10 bucks not to long ago, it totaly sucks cause it wont translate any thing i find into english, sadly only the more pricey ones do.

just sink some good money into it if your interested, or like me you might just end up with a round shiny rainbow mirror with a hole in the center :hmm: ten bucks$$ WHOOOHOOOOO :cry:

• 8 years later...

I saw some in a Bible Book Store about 8 years ago for $500.00 should be loads cheaper now

I've always found Bible-Code ideas to be complete rubbish. Unless you understand the culture and written language that the originals were written in, you don't have the context to look for any hidden codes.

People that find codes in English translations of Latin translations of Greek translations of Aramaic originals really should think about how much the exact meaning of each scripture might have been changed.

This is why most pastors, ministers and priest try to learn Latin, Ancient Greek or Ancient Hebrew.

• Like 3

Decoding the Bible? There isn't a code.

Oh sure there is: in the mind of those who cannot accept that what was written was meant that way....

• Like 1

Oh sure there is: in the mind of those who cannot accept that what was written was meant that way....

Damn skippy there's a code. But you saps potential customers will only appreciate the subtlety of it with my new Rube-o-matic Software, available through my personal website at the reasonable price of $59.99. But can you put a price on being able to fathom the clues of the Almighty? (Yes.) Also available: my astounding and totally true book WE WERE AS FLEAS ON THEIR BACKS: The History of Our Past Basset Masters, my patented Quit Smoking Through Getting Punched in the Face a Lot system, and my grandmother's recipe for Red Vlevet Cake.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2