Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dinosaurs are a Hoax

Stalker

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Captain_Geek

• lkayn

• Pyxis

• psyche101

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeez..... that was stupid....

"Omg all dino bones are planted fakes" Come on :rolleyes:

Infact, we should jail those idiots...they're a menace to society...

A old greek saying, "If you stupid enough to fall of the mountain, humanity can thrive without you," Another reason there are no hand railings in Greece (Parthenon, etc.)

Sorry, but that's too much stupidity to handle in one session.

I feel a migraine coming on.

Edited by BigDaddy_GFS

Well, I just gave up on the first one. Will read the second one, I suppose. Hope its funnier.

Is this what mankind has come to? Making absolutely absurd claims? UFO and Aliens are one thing, but when you say dinosaurs didn't really exist, or were a hoax...It has gone way too far...

Some people have just to much time on their hands. And have been hit on the head to many times as a child! :D

It's truly amazing, the depths to which certain members of the human race will descend in terms of intellectual understanding to cling to their cherished beliefs.

http://coldfusionvideo.com/goodies/dinodebate.html

And then, a different guy: http://coldfusionvideo.com/goodies/dinodebate2.html

Still in the process of reading. So far, its been rather interestingly stupid.

Oh my Goddess!!!!! This man is monumentally stupid. I hope he is not in any position of authority over the teaching of anything.

:o

Wait..wait, my brain has liquified, it is running down my nekc, qwik gett a tabelspoone! :wacko:

Oh come on even I believe dinosaurs existed. That is dumb.

In fact, there is Enoch evidence to prove it. :D

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

I would like to know 1 person that has dug 10-50 feet to plant a fake bone so someone else can go and dig that 10-50 feet to unbury it. I think it is time for the white coats to come in and take him away.

Given the small number of paleontologists in the world (less than 0.0000001% of the world's population) it is highly unlikely, improbable, surprising and remarkable that there should have been any discoveries by "paleontologists" at all!

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Actually, more paleontological discoveries are made by private "hobbyists" than the pros. A good example is Britain's most famous dinosaur, the Baryonyx.

So dinosaur bones are planted fakes, eh? Perhaps this person read "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and thought it was non-fiction.

Anyone seen Bill Hicks?

"Get this, I actually asked one of these guys, OK, Dinosaurs fossils - how does that fit into you scheme of life? Let me sit down and strap in. He said, "Dinosaur fossils? God put those there to test our faith." Thank God I'm strapped in right now here man. I think God put you here to test my faith, Dude. You believe that? "uh huh." Does that trouble anyone here? The idea that God.. might be.. ******' with our heads? I have trouble sleeping with that knowledge. Some prankster God running around: "Hu hu ho. We will see who believes in me now, ha ha." [mimes God burying fossils] "I am God, I am a prankster." "I am killing Me." You know, You die and go to St. Peter... "Did you believe in dinosaurs?" "Well, yeah. There was fossils everywhere" Thuh [trapdoor opens] "Aaaaaaarhhh!" "You ****** idiot." "Flying lizards, you're a moron. God was ******' with you!" "It seemed so plausible, ahhhh!" "Enjoy the lake of fire, ****er!" "

Anyone seen Bill Hicks?

"Get this, I actually asked one of these guys, OK, Dinosaurs fossils - how does that fit into you scheme of life? Let me sit down and strap in. He said, "Dinosaur fossils? God put those there to test our faith." Thank God I'm strapped in right now here man. I think God put you here to test my faith, Dude. You believe that? "uh huh." Does that trouble anyone here? The idea that God.. might be.. ******' with our heads? I have trouble sleeping with that knowledge. Some prankster God running around: "Hu hu ho. We will see who believes in me now, ha ha." [mimes God burying fossils] "I am God, I am a prankster." "I am killing Me." You know, You die and go to St. Peter... "Did you believe in dinosaurs?" "Well, yeah. There was fossils everywhere" Thuh [trapdoor opens] "Aaaaaaarhhh!" "You ****** idiot." "Flying lizards, you're a moron. God was ******' with you!" "It seemed so plausible, ahhhh!" "Enjoy the lake of fire, ****er!" "

Oh that is HILARIOUS.

You know, the more people talk about how God is doing all this stuff to test faith or to punish us for not worshipping Him or whatever, the more they portray God as the same childish insecure entity that populates so many mythologies.

B)

All I can think to say to this whacko is

[attachmentid=22954]

post-27240-1138947748.jpg

How good is this

IMHO the fact that there is a 200 year-old theory claiming that oversized dug-up bones belonged to an extinct species of oddly proportioned bird-lizards, who lived 150 million years ago and became extinct 65 million years ago - only goes to show just how guliable society is.

Yeah, it is a great deal more likely that half the entire planet has been in cohoots for the last 200 years to fool the other half.

Hehehe, this gut is nutz, bloody funny too. :wacko: