Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Travel & My technique

Ziggy Stardust

So, my question is simple (although I made such a huge reply). Can it be connected to the fact that I was trying to concentrate and I was hearing things?

Maybe, these white noise sounds are connected more to sleep paralysis states. Just what i find personally. But then again many projectors welcome SP states to AP from.

I'm actually open to any techniques here since I can't find myself do it properly these days.

I want to try different things myself.

And maybe you're right, I may be trying too hard. I feel exhausted after 2 hours if I haven't succeed in it.

Videogames huh?

Now you made me turn the way I think 180 degrees.

It may be easier than I thought after all ^^

The one at the beginning of this thread is good I have a tutorial on my blog a few pages back. Have at it.

Maybe, these white noise sounds are connected more to sleep paralysis states. Just what i find personally. But then again many projectors welcome SP states to AP from.

my first ap happened because of sp xD

Not good when you panic at almost everything.

I used white noise again and the same thing happened.

But i can't get myself to the jolts and ap.

The one at the beginning of this thread is good I have a tutorial on my blog a few pages back. Have at it.

I like your tutorial. It's really simple and easy to learn.

I even have a question i never thought i could.

Whebever i vibrate, it happens on my stomach and chest.

Is it like, that these parts have unlocked chakrah?

Or is it that everyone's like that? It never happen to be a full body vibration. Except from that time i saw a man in my dream for 5" telling me that something is about to begin and i started vibrating and i was seriously shocked. Whenever i tried to sleep that night i had the the same dream and the same result.

To be honest i didn't sleep that night and had a very bad feeling. I finally got dome sleep in the car while driving to our cottage.

I like your tutorial. It's really simple and easy to learn.

I even have a question i never thought i could.

Whebever i vibrate, it happens on my stomach and chest.

Is it like, that these parts have unlocked chakrah?

Or is it that everyone's like that? It never happen to be a full body vibration. Except from that time i saw a man in my dream for 5" telling me that something is about to begin and i started vibrating and i was seriously shocked. Whenever i tried to sleep that night i had the the same dream and the same result.

To be honest i didn't sleep that night and had a very bad feeling. I finally got dome sleep in the car while driving to our cottage.

I'm not sure. Every one seems to vibrate at different places especially at first. Some it starts I their face, some the legs. It used to start in my feet and move up my body. Learning AP will be tough on your sleep cycle until you are comfortable. The bad feelings go away to. The fear of the unknown is a tough one to conquer. Evenchually you can free yourself from fear.

I'm not sure. Every one seems to vibrate at different places especially at first. Some it starts I their face, some the legs. It used to start in my feet and move up my body. Learning AP will be tough on your sleep cycle until you are comfortable. The bad feelings go away to. The fear of the unknown is a tough one to conquer. Evenchually you can free yourself from fear.

So it really is uncertain... I see ^^

Anyway,

I was wondering about something.

Sometimes while practicing for 2 hours, ( it feels like half an hour though) I drift to sleep without AP-ing.

(Before starting concentrating I use the first step of the sky's meditation.

It basically makes your body numb and heavy so I can feel even the slightest jolt and touch.)

Thing is, that I'm trying to relax and end up like that. When I do understand that I do it, I Just slowly remember the purpose I closed my eyes but still I get nothing.

Am I relaxing a bit too much? XD

True... It took me lots of reading in here to not fear what I'm going to see if I AP.

At first I was afraid of the possibility that there are ghosts in my house, the possibility of someone using my body while I'm out, what am I going to do if a mischievious spirit comes to me etc.

I'm so glad I read this forum, I got over many of my fears and stupid thoguhts.

Hi guys :)

I've been trying to AP on and off for quite a few years, the closest I got to was the vibrations, but I wasn't able to actually perform an "exit method". I visualised it but nada.

I've tried again recently. I have no problem relaxing my body at all, but I have never been able to get very far into sleep paralysis. I get to the point where I can't feel my body at all, but I'm still able to move it. I'd wager it's a light form of it, but I can never get any deeper.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

Hi guys :)

I've been trying to AP on and off for quite a few years, the closest I got to was the vibrations, but I wasn't able to actually perform an "exit method". I visualised it but nada.

I've tried again recently. I have no problem relaxing my body at all, but I have never been able to get very far into sleep paralysis. I get to the point where I can't feel my body at all, but I'm still able to move it. I'd wager it's a light form of it, but I can never get any deeper.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

Well I would suggest working with other techniques. Experiment a little bit. Everyone is different and the formula is a little different for each person. If you can get back to vibrations don't visualize an exit. You might be a more kinesthetic person like me. I get out just like I would be doing it physically. Here this might be helpful.

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/documents/4164970

Well I would suggest working with other techniques. Experiment a little bit. Everyone is different and the formula is a little different for each person. If you can get back to vibrations don't visualize an exit. You might be a more kinesthetic person like me. I get out just like I would be doing it physically. Here this might be helpful.

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/documents/4164970

Thanks for the reply,

I'll try mixing it up, I'm not able to get back into the vibrations though, but that might be lack of intent on my part. What do you make of the light sleep paralysis?

I tried viewing the article, but it's no longer available sadly.

Thanks again!

Hey guys i have been trying to astral project but i just dont really know where to start! I am currently reading the book 90 day guide to mastering astral projection by Robert Bruce. Could someone possibly help me or give me more useful resources to use? Thanks

On my blog... "a man awake" there is tutorial. It might be useful. It's few pages back. There are also links to various sources of info.

Dive in..,. Then ask away.

On my blog... "a man awake" there is tutorial. It might be useful. It's few pages back. There are also links to various sources of info.

Do you think you could just paste a link here again? Thanks

Sorry to butt in.. if you scroll down a little you'll see his blog..

it's right after the fast reply thingie ^^

^___^

hope it helps

Sorry to butt in.. if you scroll down a little you'll see his blog..

it's right after the fast reply thingie ^^

^___^

hope it helps

Ha... I use the mobile version I never saw that..... Cool

Ha... I use the mobile version I never saw that..... Cool

oh dear!

How come I replied to your comment? O_O

I'm sowwy XD I wanted to reply to the person who asked where to find it (epic fail)

Quite a long time since I last posted here and seeker is still helping people, though I still haven't got it, no advancements, I've been looking into it again recently.

Quite a long time since I last posted here and seeker is still helping people, though I still haven't got it, no advancements, I've been looking into it again recently.

Yes still poking around. It's easy enough with an iPhone. If I had to actually get on my lap top to post here It would be far and few in between. I'm also board sick with television and even reading at the moment. Restless like.

Edited by Seeker79

Yes still poking around. It's easy enough with an iPhone. If I had to actually get on my lap top to post here It would be far and few in between. I'm also board sick with television and even reading at the moment. Restless like.

Videogames?

Videogames?

I used to play my old xbox... Halo was fun, ghost recon. But honestly I have no intrest in games anymore. It just got old. I also have a pet peive about how much mental talent of young minds is waisted on those things and I don't want my kids to see me on them. Kids end up copying their parents habits. I have been occupying my mind with aboriginal skills ( flint knapping, bow makeing, foraging) etc. That brings a lot of pleasure, and now that my knee is getting better I'm considering a marathon then maby a half iron man. Don't know. I'm still very restless.... But I think a winter hike and meditative trip for about four days will bring me back into balance. I just got my snow shoes... So Mabey during winter break I will disappear. :)

Hello!

I've been trying to astral travel for the past 2 months, but my focus would always be broken by the intense feelings described by some people in this thread. Before I got into the spiritual path and knew anything about Astral Projection, I had a very weird experience. I was laying on my couch watching TV, and eventually I fell asleep. Usually when I take naps I wake up a few times and go back to sleep. I remember waking up and feeling very drowsy, almost as if I were half asleep. I would close my eyes and try to go back to sleep but a very intense feeling surged all over my body and I would open my eyes in fear that I would pass out or something. It was odd because it happened every moment I tried to close my eyes and fall back asleep. After 4 or 5 tries, I got too afraid that something bad would happen health-wise so I gave up on my nap and proceeded with my day.

Now that I have some experience, I believe that on that day I could have Astral Traveled as soon as I closed my eyes and laid back again, almost instantly.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Hello!

I've been trying to astral travel for the past 2 months, but my focus would always be broken by the intense feelings described by some people in this thread. Before I got into the spiritual path and knew anything about Astral Projection, I had a very weird experience. I was laying on my couch watching TV, and eventually I fell asleep. Usually when I take naps I wake up a few times and go back to sleep. I remember waking up and feeling very drowsy, almost as if I were half asleep. I would close my eyes and try to go back to sleep but a very intense feeling surged all over my body and I would open my eyes in fear that I would pass out or something. It was odd because it happened every moment I tried to close my eyes and fall back asleep. After 4 or 5 tries, I got too afraid that something bad would happen health-wise so I gave up on my nap and proceeded with my day.

Now that I have some experience, I believe that on that day I could have Astral Traveled as soon as I closed my eyes and laid back again, almost instantly.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Yes many times. You are close. Try lifting an Arm during

the energy surges. Then act as if Somone is pulling you up.

You have to find a way to push past that anxiety. It's holding you back.

Wooahh... I just learned about this tonight and was planning your teqnique at 4. But i remembered when in the 6th grade i was sleeping on a school night but woke up at like 3am paralized hearing voices with my eyes open for like 4 seconds and i was terrified so i turned the tv on and didnt go back to sleep that night. The same thing haPpened to me the next night and i was on the couch. I know i was not dreaming it was a strange experience but that was 5 years ago so i just forgot about it. Is it possible i was experiencing lunar travel?

Yes many times. You are close. Try lifting an Arm during

the energy surges. Then act as if Somone is pulling you up.

You have to find a way to push past that anxiety. It's holding you back.

This is what gets me though, if I try to lift up my arm I just end up lifting my physical body's arm. And when I try visualizing my body being pulled up to the ceiling, i feel movement but I have the feeling that it's just me moving my body, not me actually projecting.

I understand it takes practice and a lot of focus, but any other tips would be greatly appreciated. :tu:

This is what gets me though, if I try to lift up my arm I just end up lifting my physical body's arm. And when I try visualizing my body being pulled up to the ceiling, i feel movement but I have the feeling that it's just me moving my body, not me actually projecting.

I understand it takes practice and a lot of focus, but any other tips would be greatly appreciated. :tu:

Go to the new pinned thread. I have a link there with other exit techniques, ask questions there.

Edited by Seeker79