Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The song of New Orleans

Smeagol1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• PLO

• dnb420

• Piney

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Smeags.....OOOF! What kinda stuff are you looking at??? It wasn't funny just sad. My Aunt Willa is a Eagles/ Coltrane from the Gulf Coast. She was telling me some horror stories this week after going back. This was upsetting............

Lapi'che

EDIT: It was upsetting because someone your age shouldn't be looking at this stuff...........

Edited by Piney

That video showed the hard truth people want to forget about Katrina. Yes, it was bad... but still you cannot just sweep all that other stuff under the carpet because the people their suffered a bit.

Of all the disasters around... why did the people of New Orleans go crazy and lawless?

Of all the disasters around... why did the people of New Orleans go crazy and lawless?

Spoiled by government handouts "welfare class" trash. Need I say more? We reap what we sow............My sister can tell you stories of people demanding KFC in lew of sandwichs :hmm:

Lapi'che

Smeags.....OOOF! What kinda stuff are you looking at??? It wasn't funny just sad. My Aunt Willa is a Eagles/ Coltrane from the Gulf Coast. She was telling me some horror stories this week after going back. This was upsetting............

Lapi'che

EDIT: It was upsetting because someone your age shouldn't be looking at this stuff...........

sure it was!takeing craps in streets and getting paintballed for doing it's funny!

for as racist as that was, it was pretty funny. A bit like the L.A Riots when all the blacks just stopd protesting against the law enforcement and began stealing everything they could, most likely nikeeeee trainers at that. And those in charge do really need to get some heat for teh poor reactions, i mean they are suppose toa ctually lead. It is kinda theier jobs, indifference just wont do in all honesty.

The comparison between black people and the chimpanzee was pretty racist though. Get into quite abit of bother for that, i mean thats what cartoonist were doing when we were still putting black people in zoos.

The comparison between black people and the chimpanzee was pretty racist though. Get into quite abit of bother for that, i mean thats what cartoonist were doing when we were still putting black people in zoos.

It was a just a picture in the lyrics "they didn't get caught", As the old saying "monkey see, monkey do."

That's how I saw it at least.

I heard of all sorts of stories about the nerve of some people.

Buying Louie Vatan hand bags with the debit cards provided to them to pay hotel bills and buy food. And then they b**** how they have no money. It is utterly amazing how arrogant a person a welfare state can produce....

I post a pic making fun of George W. Bush, and it gets deleted. Now this is on here. I guess racial videos are better suited for these forums.

I post a pic making fun of George W. Bush, and it gets deleted. Now this is on here. I guess racial videos are better suited for these forums.

How is it racial? Just because they are black and it's a video showing crimes and such, it has to be racist?

the fact their blatantly paraleling blacks with chimpanzees is rascist. Plus do white people not commit crime?, where are all teh reports of god honest white christians going out and commiting crimes?

Edited by PLO

Plus do white people not commit crime?, where are all teh reports of god honest white christians going out and commiting crimes?

It's just the fact, New Orleans demographics is nearly all black.

It's just the fact, New Orleans demographics is nearly all black.

Ok, tell us something we don't know.

:td: seriously...showing a dead body floating in the water and dead people in the street? :hmm: not funny...someone has too much time one their hands

It was very sad.. everything that happened. Its easy to find something tragic funny when its happening to someone else, but when it happens to you is when you realize that its actually tragic :)