Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What got you interested?

Mr-X

what got me interested... i can't really say it's because i'm a witch but also because i'm nosey and I am drawn to  what cannot be always explained away...  :s09

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleStuart

• SpaceyKC

• Althalus

• Druss

I've always been interested in the unexplained and paranormal ever since I can remember. I remember when I was about four I would always watch any TV Specials and Shows about the unexplained (particularly Sightings and Unsolved Mysteries).

[blue]I love a good mystery, you may have noticed. I saw (actually more rather heard and felt) a ghost when I was young, which naturally grabbed my attention. It all spiralled from there.

:s3

[/blue]

What did you see?

[blue]I was in a hotel when I was around about eight in North Wales with my family. It wasn't a particularly old building or anything (100 years or so) and I had been down to reception to ask for something. On the way back up, alone, something passed me on a dogleg staircase: I heard the sound of footsteps (although the treads were carpeted) and what felt like something brush by my arm.

As I was young I didn't fully realise what had happened until I told my parents. They said I must have 'felt' a ghost, laughing. I wouldn't go down alone again after that.

We checked with reception and they told us that they didn't tell the guests, but a few others had noticed something on those stairs...

[/blue]

:sd

LB,

I just got chills thinking how scary that must have been!  That's nice that the front desk was honest with you, and told you about it (AND,  when you were checking out!!)  :o

• 2 weeks later...

Well if the building is still there it may be worth a visit to investigate it   :)