Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unsolved Mysteries Freak!

stakesarehigh

• 1 month later...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cryptosporidium137

• Da Kid

• artymoon

• Knockitoff

Strange but true was QUALITY!!!!!!!!!!

Il always remember the story of the enfield poltergiest when it threw stuff at the camera man and made that little girl talk in a scary voice all on tape. It used to scare the **** out of me on saturdays. I liked the story of the guy who went to phone his girlfriend, hit the wrong numbers and rang a payphone, only thing was his girlfriend was walking by it at the time and answered the call!!!!!! Thats too freaky.

Pity there are no shows like that on anymore. The only thing ive seen in the last few years thats scared me like that is the ghosts caught on tape on bravo. Now that is some amazing footage. You can see it on google video by typing ghosts caught on tape into the video search.

that came on when i wa a kid i liked that and rescue 911...but when they showed skecthes of people and aliens i had to hide my eyes cuz i got scared lol

• 1 year later...

Ooh. I loved Unsolved Mysteries. I remember when I was younger that everytime I saw the cases happen and Robert asked if anyone could identify any of the cases to write or call [insert information here] and I was so tempted to write to them and say "It's all there on tv! You guys got the bad man on tv, why do you need help in catching them? Won't it be easy to get 'em?"

Mind you all, I was rather young when I watched it. xD I loved the series in general. Now, I only watch "A Haunting", but it doesn't compare to Unsolved Mysteries. :/

ATTENTION IN FALL OF 2008 SPIKE TV WILL BE SHOWING NEW EPSIODES OF UNSOLVED MYSTERIES WITH HOST JAMES EARL JONES. If you don’t believe me look it up for yourself.

That's freaking awesome! I can't wait! James Earl Jones will make a great host!

that is awesome! I loved that show! On wikipedia though, it says that Dennis Farina is going to be the host.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved Unsolved Mysteries!! My mom and I always use to watch it when I was young.

I'll have to tell her about the new episodes in the fall.

OMG i used to watch like every single episode

And do you all remember the shows on sci-fi "Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction"? and "Night Visions" and "Sightings"? I freakin miss those shows

Edited by Knockitoff

OMG i used to watch like every single episode

And do you all remember the shows on sci-fi "Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction"? and "Night Visions" and "Sightings"? I freakin miss those shows

Beyond Belief was another great show.

i must have 30 tapes full of nothing but unsolved mysteries buried here somewhere!i was a faithful fan till it went off the air in the late 1990s.

Egads! That show has disturbed me many times. Many of their case files still haunt me to this day.

Beyond Belief was another great show.

Yes it was! =)). man i loved watching it, and if i had to miss any of it, i recorded it and watched it when I got back

Edited by Knockitoff