Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Hollow Earth Theory

Rota

Wow...

The two most widely argued stories are that aliens and nazis live in the center. I've never seen anything about monks or anything, regarding this cute little hollow earth theory.

It's been discussed before. A 600 miles "sun" wouldn't be able to exist. IF a sun were in the center of the earth, I believe tidal forces from the moon would probably cause some problems for the poor heroes living inside, eh? Not to mention, they wouldn't have anything to protect them from the UV rays. Those of us less fortunate non-nazis stuck on the surface have the protection of an atmosphere.

As for scientists, etc... knowing the makeup of the earth's guts, I'd like to state this point: Humans are able to figure out what a distant planet's atmosphere is made up of, even though we haven't stepped foot there, but some would argue that we're too stupid and not advanced enough to understand how our own planet works?

If the earth is truly hollow with gaping holes at the poles, where are the pictures? I've read so many of these conspiracy theorists say that the pictures are being doctored. But why is it that only a couple of people claim to have been there? What about an expedition? If the governments of the world are trying to cover it up, they'd be stopping EVERYONE from going anywhere near the poles. NEVER have I heard of this happening.

There is not a single piece of evidence to prove the truth of this theory. There's a satellite photoe I've seen of a dark spot around the north pole, which was elapsed I believe... and that was caused by the tilt of the earth so there's no sunlight on that spot for something like 6 months. They were arguing that it was proof that the friggin holes exist! If that were the case, the hole would not have been black, but there would have been a glor emitting from it because of the sun inside! Oh hecky darn!

Yeah, some ideas are crazy to people. People thought is was crazy to say the earth was round... however, there's a line between logical theory, and fanatical, overimaginative stupidity that leads people away from truths.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rykster

• Immortal Norway

• Engulf

• capeo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you all.

Can we now put this to rest?

I`ve looked at the sitelink that that guy who started this topic (i think he was callen Didi ore something?) and there it standed that there was a theory that there were some paces into the ounderearthempire spread all over the Earth, but i think that side has forgoten one of the passes: THE ONE HERE IN MY HOMEVILLAGE!!!

I remember one time when my class was on a trip in a forest nearby and we discovered a deep hole who went right down in the soil.

We couldn`t see the bottom of the hole so we dropped a stoone down in the hole to check how deep it was, but instead of hearing a bang ore a splash ore something like that we heard someone screaming YEAVENUE!!! (Maybe an synonym for au?)

I can`t remember anything more of that, not how we reacted, not what happened after that... (Maybe this is a protect to not be discovered by the human race)

I am the only one left in the class that still can remember something (and i remember less and less for evry day)

Therefore i`m writing this now

YOU HAVE TO TELL THIS TO OTHERONES, THE SECRET CAN`T BE FORGOTEN !!!

I`ve looked at the sitelink that that guy who started this topic (i think he was callen Didi ore something?) and there it standed that there was a theory that there were some paces into the ounderearthempire spread all over the Earth, but i think that side has forgoten one of the passes: THE ONE HERE IN MY HOMEVILLAGE!!!

I remember one time when my class was on a trip in a forest nearby and we discovered a deep hole who went right down in the soil.

We couldn`t see the bottom of the hole so we dropped a stoone down in the hole to check how deep it was, but instead of hearing a bang ore a splash ore something like that we heard someone screaming YEAVENUE!!! (Maybe an synonym for au?)

I can`t remember anything more of that, not how we reacted, not what happened after that... (Maybe this is a protect to not be discovered by the human race)

I am the only one left in the class that still can remember something (and i remember less and less for evry day)

Alrighty, then :w00t:

you'd think if the earth was hollow the oceans pressure would break thru and flood it... :unsure:

user posted image

Just a pic to show what hollow earth is supposed to look like. Not that I am supporting this theory by posting this pic, I figure it is something noteworty to add to this discussiion.

how can plate tektonics, and irrefutable plate movement like the San Andreas fault work if the earth is hollow?... :unsure:

Amgrycrustacen, the thruth is that i don`t know what yacenue mean, but i know what i heard.

Also i`m not old (i`m infact an teenager) and i`m not senile eighter.

But, still i really ounderstand that you are sceptice (i would have been that to).

What does 'YEAVENUE' mean?

The street one lives one? "Ye Avenue"

Sorry i think i`ve writed your name wrong to off courese it should stand angrycrustacen.

(Sorry, but I`m not feeling realy good to day)

And since i`m allready writing something i`d like to say that if there realy live`s people ounder the Earths surface why haven`t they contacted us yet?

Amgrycrustacen, the thruth is that i don`t know what yacenue mean, but i know what i heard.

Also i`m not old (i`m infact an teenager) and i`m not senile eighter.

But, still i really ounderstand that you are sceptice (i would have been that to).

I wouldn't even call myself a skeptic in this case. Skeptics have doubts. I don't have any on this issue. Hollow earth = Steaming Pile of Bovine Fecal Matter

THE SECRET CAN'T BE FORGOTTEN? What in the blue hell are you talking about? As far as someone yelling from inside that hole you mentioned, I think you're full of it. (see above reference to "Hollow Earth"). Go take a picture of this alleged hole in the ground, post it.

Knightmeir As i writed the hole is in a forest (and norwegian forestes are very deep) and just finding the hole would take days. (and also it `s long time ago it`s possible that someone in my class only was joking)

so we dropped a stoone down in the hole to check how deep it was, but instead of hearing a bang ore a splash ore something like that we heard someone screaming YEAVENUE!!!

Heh.. Our first contact with another race and what do we do? Drop a rock on its head.

Priceless!

I`d like to say it wasn`t i who dropped the rock and beside this is long time (it was when i was 8). Beside 4 years have gone and they hasn`t taken any revenge (yet).

Perhaps a hollow earth condo timeshare salesman has allready tried to contact the surface world and we just thought of it as a hoax. Which brings me to another subject that is semi-related. Has anyone heard the audio tape of the russian hole that is supposedly linked directly to hell and the sounds of souls being tormented had been recorded?

In all actuality it sounded like a bunch of people having fun at a public swimming pool.

The Earth is hollow, Cthulu lives down there in his city of R'lyeh. Soon he will rule the whole Earth.

Oh wait, that was under the Pacific. Never mind.

i can't stress enough just how silly this whole arguement is.

first, the "hollow earth theory" is not a theory. to become a theory, it takes more than just a few vague ideas. it takes hardcore evidence. "hollow earth musings" is more like it.

here's how we know the earth is not hollow, nor is it filled with "love", "nazis", or "aliens".

1. tested functioning geodynamo models

2. the speed of p-waves and s-waves as they travel through the lithosphere

3. plate tectonics

4. lack of aphanitic rocks forming deep within the earth

5. fluid dynamics

besides, at temperatures upwards of 1600 degrees celsius, how would the nazis survive, anyway?

crab people come from the hollow earth.

taste like crab, talk like people

I`d like to say it wasn`t i who dropped the rock and beside this is long time (it was when i was 8). Beside 4 years have gone and they hasn`t taken any revenge (yet).

...so you're 12? :lol:

Perhaps a hollow earth condo timeshare salesman has allready tried to contact the surface world and we just thought of it as a hoax. Which brings me to another subject that is semi-related. Has anyone heard the audio tape of the russian hole that is supposedly linked directly to hell and the sounds of souls being tormented had been recorded?

In all actuality it sounded like a bunch of people having fun at a public swimming pool.

Yeah... I downloaded that sound clip last year. For whatever reason I decided to do a few google searches on "Hell" and came up with that thing. Was strange.

Angrycrustacen, since you writed a ? behind of the setting you probobly mean it as a question so the answear is yes.

If These people truly are so far advanced from us. And if they are worried that we will destroy our world. Then why don't they just come up and wipe us out. or something. This idea is totally ridiculous.