Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

best proof

YBC

I think the best proof is the tv documentary that was on the wb called ROSWELL and it told the story about those alian kids... :-)

RH

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snuffypuffer

• thepsychoticseaotter

• PurpleStuart

• saxcatz

I think the best proof is the tv documentary that was on the wb called ROSWELL and it told the story about those alian kids... :-)

RH

Im not even gonna touch that one, its too easy.

Replying to the topic question thingy.... whistling2.gif

I think that the best proof of alien existence (on earth type of thing) would have to be something undeniably drastic, so huge that no government could cover it up, like some sort of mass invasion.

dontgetit.gif

However I don't think anything like that will plausibly happen in the near future. tongue.gif

(in faact I don't really think it will happen at all, but that's just me)

Edited by Elizabethleawilson

• 2 weeks later...

Wow there is so much I really dont know where to start. Here are a few random thoughts ....

Look at the Pyramids and other structures from the Ancient Egyptians. The pyramids have NEVER been able to be duplicated even using modern technology.

Look at the Pyramid structures and the "Face" found on Mars.

Look at the alien abduction experience and the similarites between victims.

There are countless more ....

AA

There is thousands of ancient buildings, structures, and even landscapes that can be credited to aliens. But just saying they made them, or helped in there building, doesn’t give proof to alien intervention. Yes Egypt was far advanced in its building capability. But I might simply be that the resources or means that they have achieved this, died along with them. What about the Mayans, who had advanced calendars, or walls that needs no adhesive to stand, and are still standing today! It could simply be, because they were good at what they done!

There is lots of talk about hundreds of secret bases that hold crashed or confiscated UFO’s. Simply words, no tangible proof had ever surfaced. Many little alien bodies have been supposedly seen, where are they? Everything comes down to guess work, and theories unless there is physical proof.

Yes thousands of sightings are witnessed each year, of objects whizzing around the atmosphere, or buzzing someone in their car. What are they? Are they alien beings? Who knows? Maybe one day all the answers will be given. All our questions answered. But until that day arrives, and there is no physical proof, then all people have to hold onto is faith, and belief in something that can’t be explained by rational turns. dontgetit.gif

I believe that because there are so many stories, surely proof would of turned up by now. Thats why i don't believe. The face on mars only looks like a face from a certain angle with shadow falling on it just so and the Pyramids, Ziggurats etc are far more likely to be pointers towards unknown (human) ancient civilisations than alien intervention

may i but in? i think that the goverment/military covering up everything that could be considered tangible evidence is a wee bit suspicous, but it could be some military craft they are testing or something. personally i think the most convincing evidence is implants. put in by aliens. in abductees. that could not be explained. cool ain't it? not to mention video/photographs that cannot be explained. for instance, there was some video footage taken somewhere... i saw it on sci-fi... of a huge blue orbish/saucer type thing, hovering in some guys backyard. then it disappeared suddenly. you could slow it down and see the craft dissetegrate, frame by frame. kinda hard to fake that, isn't it? i think aliens of intelligence existing is 99%. them visiting us is about 40%. my opinion. original.gif

I believe that because there are so many stories, surely proof would of turned up by now. Thats why i don't believe. The face on mars only looks like a face from a certain angle with shadow falling on it just so and the Pyramids, Ziggurats etc are far more likely to be pointers towards unknown (human) ancient civilisations than alien intervention

Yeah, I saw the thing with the "face" on Mars. Without all the shadows it doesn't even look like a face does it.

i don't really think life on mars evolved to that level, let alone did they make faces and pyramids.

I would be more inclined to believe that all the UFO sightings in this world stem from either secret governmental technology, a civilization of an unknown species that resides under our oceans or underground (or both), or time travelers... before I would believe that we are visited by extraterrestrials from outer space... I have read many interesting articles and books on the subject and while there are many interesting theories on ET’s, they just don’t jive with me...

For example, the ancient vimana aircraft of India are probably actual technology developed by an ancient advanced civilization. As a matter of fact I truly believe that our history books are very wrong and there have been multiple advanced civilizations which have existed prior to our current civilization (there is plenty of evidence out there suggesting this!). I believe that most of the ancient ufo’s depicted by multiple cultures around the world through stories & artwork are most likely the result and major indicator of these ancient advanced cultures. It’s very well possible that because they had technology far more advance than the “primitives”, they were the so called “gods” of the past... a good “rough” example of this is that movie/comedy “the gods must be crazy”.

Also, to expand on this , I would tend to believe that the governments have acquired the ancient texts regarding this ancient technology and keep it top secret for use due to “their interests”... All this makes much more sense to me versus “alien abductions”, "extraterrestrials" interfering with our lives, etc... As I have posted before, the huge ship I saw is unexplainable, but then again it’s not that far fetched to think that the government is hiding technology from the public due to “national security”...

But in my late teens and early twenty's I had a band called "Alien Wrench". The name was taken from the theory that humans were created by a genetic experiment caused by aliens crossbreeding themselves with either Chimpanzees or Neanderthal man... hence the part in the bible that states that "God" created "Man" in his own image (or likeness... whatever lol)... It's an interesting theory but now I have a hard time believing it... granted there is still that "missing link" between neanderthal & cro magnon man but I would rather believe it was a "genetic jump" of sorts... in essence the possibility that a human popped out of a monkey's coochie (hope no offense to that term wink2.gif )... LOL

ahhh, I didn't even answer the question!!! The best way to provide proof would be to acquire this species, hopefully without the knowledge of the cia, government, whomever... and bring it to the media (local news) and have them air something immediately. This is not the most scientific method but it sure could keep those pests in the government on their heels if you were quick enough! The masses will never believe anything outlandish without solid proof... But if there was something like this occurring (visitation of aliens to our planet), I can understand why the government would find the need to cover this up. This would be due to mass hysteria stemming from the unraveling of one’s “faith”, a depressed economy, massive riots, etc... Gotta keep the “masses in line in the “civilized” society we exist in!

One thing to note that is interesting... Of the many "practical" individuals I have had conversations with regarding the "paranormal", I find that more people tend to believe in "aliens" and "ufo's" than "ghosts"... They all will remark at the possibility that aliens visit our planet but once you mention "ghosts", they look at ya like you're a kook! hmmmmmmmm

I have proof. First the moon is hollow, nasa has prooved that. Many moonpics were never released to the public...there's proof for you! Concealment is proof. There are trillions of suns in the universe...that's proof! Anchient mythology in India and elsewhere that tells of flying god's...that's proof...It's everywhere, in lebenon at balbek, the three stones....70ft by 12ftby14ft....that's proof for me.

I have proof. First the moon is hollow, nasa has prooved that. Many moonpics were never released to the public...there's proof for you! Concealment is proof. There are trillions of suns in the universe...that's proof! Anchient mythology in India and elsewhere that tells of flying god's...that's proof...It's everywhere, in lebenon at balbek, the three stones....70ft by 12ftby14ft....that's proof for me.

NASA hasnt proven the moon to be hollow.

They've concluded that at least some parts are (Ive done an article about it for this very website)

You say that many pictues of the moon have never been released...while there's no denying that it doesnt prove a thing.

There could be any number of reasons they havent been released...namely because (and this is my opinion here, not to be taken seriously) there's nothing much to take pictures of...from an asthetic point of view anyway.

To put it another way...I conceal my chest, but that doesnt mean I have a large bust.

Trillians of suns in the universe...well...since the sun is technically a star, Ill give you that one. But why does that mean there's other life out there?

A planet has to have just the right temperature, just the right atmosphere, just the right elements, just the right resources....I could go on.

Thats like saying "Of all the fish in the ocean, one of them must be able to ride a bike! there's trillians of them!"

Ancient mythology of India tells of flying gods?

Ancient English mythology says that the universe is Geocentric (That is; that the sun and planets revolve around earth)

Again, it doent make it true.

Standing stones?

That means nothing.

Stonehenge may look pretty but its far from proving that aliens exist.

Dude, drugs are bad

goverment/military whos he? lol jk you realy think there the ones stoping use from finding out et exists lol the ET's them selfs wont let use find out thay exist

Domo arigato, Mr. lobatto...more not making one...lick of sense to us now....

Couldn't help myself.

Seriously now , I can't believe people need proof of et's . Off course they exsist , how could they not , that would mean were alone and how could we in this vast universe?? It's just logical they exsist.

I don't need proof , I just want to meet them finally w00t.gif

Seriously now , I can't believe people need proof of et's . Off course they exsist , how could they not , that would mean were alone and how could we in this vast universe?? It's just logical they exsist.

I don't need proof , I just want to meet them finally w00t.gif

its not thet thay dont bealive its thet thay dont bealive thay would come to earth to study use cus wem would be so primetiv and igsenifecant. to thos who think that tell me this why do we study ants and roches there primativ original.gif

I smell a hamster, does anybody else smell a hamster?

Where are you from Bigdog?

P.S. It's not you I'm smelling, Hammy... tongue.gif

Edited by Phantom

Hmmm nop, no hamster. Must have been my imagination...

Couldn't help myself.

All your base are belong to us.....

Couldn't help myself.

All your base are belong to us.....

Exactly.... ah, well, that's that then.