Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost In A Hallway

Saru

wether it is real or not, its still very, very creapy...

Please sir, can we have some more????

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raziel

• angel_psychic

• YBC

• Diamond JO

Definately a fake! Gosh it makes me cross when people do this!!

When I see spirit I see them as a solid person none of this barely there malarkey. Unfortunately I have never taken a photo of Spirit apart from the odd 'orb,' which could be an enviromental factor such as dust or moisture and normally is... But I feel if a photo of spirit was taken it would be more defined than that anyway.

It looks like a fake to me. Has an apparition ever been caught on film? I have successfully caught orbs, big and small, on film but I have never even seen a “true form” apparition on film...

The bad thing about a pictur containing orbs is that no matter how hard you try to explain to skeptics that the camera lens was very clean & that a finger is not “transparent” (they all claim it could have been a finger!), an orb still does not “hold water” in their book... disgust.gif

If you have an image in your mind, it can show up on film if using an SLR since your mind has created a stream of light that will inlude the image in your mind, and that will be coming from wherever your mind thinks it sees it. So when you take the picture, that light will still be coming by the time the picture is taken. In this photo, whoever took it was seeing an optical illusion that they manufactured by putting together the different shadings and optical tricks such as the woodgrain creating the hair etc. It is very common for the mind to create images incorrectly when you first dont see something correctly, or you catch something out of the corner of your eye. this is why the image is flat, if it had been superimposed using a photo lab, the image would have had the depth of field you normally get in a photo. This will all come to light next year some time as 100% fact.

There is no spirit world, that is a myth created thousands of years ago as a means to tell children where daddy went, just as they still do today. It is just a ploy like Santa Claus and the tooth fairy, to make people less scared of death, and to enable children a means to deal wth something that they cant understand; it is easier to make up a story of some fantasy land in the sky than it is trying to explain death to a distraught child.

If you have ever seen a hypnotist, you will see how little it takes to hynotise someone and create very realistic visualizations. So when someone is hypnotized and their visualization is manifested on film, then at last we can put all this nonsense to rest, and say farwell to nessy and bigfoot and all the other things that go bump in the night.

i am sorry, but i just do not beleive that. seeing something incorrectly, and capturing something on film are two totally different things. i beleive a lot of things, but beleiving that the mind creates fake photo's because that is what we want to see is not one of them. if that were the case, i would have a closet full of "ghost" photo's by now, since i have been trying to get that for years now.

In order for you to see, information needs to be transported from what you are looking at to your mind. To do this your mind reads the atomic signature of matter and asignes it a code for us to differentiate different types of matter, this is what we call colour. Colour doesnt actually exist, it is a creation of our mind.

Our eyes act in much the same way as the pickup on a hard drive, which reads the variances of the magnetic imprint. While a hard drive uses a magnetic pickup which means a magnetic field contacting the hard drive, our eyes create a bridge or wire using light. So what your eyes are doing is forming a connection between you and what you are looking at, using light. Just as a hard drive rotates at 1000's of rpm but the mgnet stills maintains a connection, yor eyses still maintain a connection with the light particles moving around. So when your mind creates a visualization image, your mind is telling your eye that the image is real, so that alters the gravitational wiring of light, so that is then manifested in the matter you are looking at. When you take a photo, you have a wire of light between you and the subject that has been magnetically altered, so when that altered gravitational field enters the camera, the image will show up.

Edited by Magikman

• 1 month later...

raziel you used to make me feel like i don't know what but now you're getting kinda annoying sorry to say it sad.gif

I agree with SaRiMaN and YBC (did I get your names right?). I know that if I took a picture of my cat Oliver I could do that exact thing and make him look filmier on another picture using IPhoto.

Of course it's fake, I've seen some fake ghost photos and some extremely real ones. But what Iwant to know if this was real then why did they just take a picture of the kitchen?

What you have to remember is that ghosts don't show themselves to you before you take a picture. Suddenly they appear. To me it's fake. One of these day's we'll have a real ghost picture. -I hope.

Happy Holidays campers. original.gif

to be honest when i see ghost,alien and so on pictures i dont care if they are fake i just like them

I agree. original.gif

I seen a lot of pictures that look like this I think they all are messed with. cool.gif

Deff looks like 2 pics to me, the "ghosts" eyes look like redeye from a flash but the main photo doesn't show any flash shadows.

• 2 weeks later...

The girls eyes are shining red,just like a persons when you take a picture of them with the flash on,why would you take a picture of a hallway anyway?unless it was for the grandfather clock to sell on Ebay.Next article for Ebay:"Hauntedd Grandfather Clock" laugh.gif

Interesting point, firstman! Who indeed would take such a picture. And the ghost herself seems to be posing for it. Moe smells a conspiracy. Seems that human photographers are now in league with ghost-kind to make some extra cash! blink.gif

• 9 months later...

i rememeber reading somethin about that ghost in the hallway how it was a ghost in Indonesia i believe somewhere around those lines, but how some people who saw it got really freaked out, and it brought back bad memories.. so i think it might be real