Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Indigo children

Taylor

There is no living being that cannot not judge or make a desicion

Mmm?... How do you know that's literally the case?

ANSWER:

Because like it or not we are human on earth. THAT is why.

Edited by Shekinah

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tornado

• exponential_sly_de

• wjsa

• NoTC

"The internal organs of these children have different functions, their immune systems is several times stronger than that of an average person."

That is ridiculous and haughty. Deficiency or efficiency of the immune system is genetic and then influenced by the diet and nutrition of the creature. It is not some psychic-enhanced power. Unless indigo children are eating their vegetables [Where most are gorging on junkfood] this claim is beyond false.

The immune systems might be stronger, however I do not necessarily agree that their organs have different functions.

What I might be able to offer as a scientific explanation for the change is the amount of Hormones found in food nowadays. You have all manner of hormones in food. Even milk have hormones...BST is good and the variant, RBST is not good. All of this can have significant implications on a young, growing body.

You might find that humans are evolving all the time as a result of genetics passed on from parent to child. Humans are evolving much faster than they did a couple of hundred years ago. Humans are getting better looking, smarter, taller, stronger and faster. I do not think that all of this is a result of genetics, diet and hormones in food definitely have an influence too.

Take a look at some really old photos in archives. Man these people were ugly!

I'm sorry, lol, but to help me understand, I've read the opening to a related thread a few times. The thing is, the more I read it, the more absurd it sounds.

Okay, I'm just picking quotes but it would be cool if someone could help clarify a few things - seeing as you're the brains behind the absurdity (forgive my sarcasm):

"The year 2012 has special significance for the indigo children. According to predictions of the Maya, the so-called “Great Transition” will be taking place in 2012 after the Sun and Earth form a straight line pointing to the center of the Galaxy. The above position will trigger the demise of the 3-D model of the world. The earth dwellers will be given the opportunity to live in a 4-D world. But the offer applies only to those whose mind has expanded to an essentially new level - the indigo children."

So, what comes with living in a 4-D world? What will you get out of this that the 'average' human being wont? Do any of you fully/partly/slightly understand the "significance" of this?

It says that the average human being wont see this "4-D" effect. So, it's not like we will ever find out if the Indigos exists, seeing as we wont experience the same changes as you.

Honestly? I'm not really expecting any of you know, or give, a valid answer to this (seeing as you don't seem to be able to answer much else about yourselves), BUT I would assume that, as you believe yourselves to be Indigo, you would have done a little research into this whole "Great Transition" thing, and are now on your way to understanding how this "prediction" came about.

All I can say is..."Watch this space!"

You're right. I don't think that anyone can at this stage say exactly what to expect.

What I do know for sure though, is that there will be a major change in the world...the extent of this I do not know.

I understand part of this. With 3 dimensions, we are only aware of what we see, smell, taste, feel and hear. With the 4th Dimension we might be able to directly communicate with God, angels, aliens, spirits or our own selves from parallel universes.

Because of Indigos already being aware of "outworldy" phenomena, it might be easier for them to grasp the concept of things not of this world. All this means is that they are already more attuned to different energies that other people do not feel.

Indigo is only the first step. I think that Indigo is like a Movie Teaser...it gives you a taste of what's to come. After that comes what some people refer to as "Crystal". Some people predict that Crystal is the fully enlightened stage where all manner of things are possible. They claim that Crystal people will be able to directly affect/utilize energy on a scale not seen before. This could mean that these people could in fact do "miracles" like it was described in the Bible.

With this, I think that we will come to know our true origins. There are a lot of things that do not make sense. The pyramids of Egypt, The Mayans, Aztecs etc. How could these people be so advanced and build structures like the pyramids and then....nothing. Why are all these structures aligned with astronomical precision? Could it be that they point the way to our real origins...I think so.

Here's a link to a post I did on Advanced Ancient Civilizations:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...dpost&p=1031029

Hehe :D I am happy to see some people who understand!

I was giving up hope thinking this was a strictly red:wacko: neck forum!!

I too have had 24 out of the list happen to me! The one I didnt have is this magnetic watch thingy malfunctionaboby majiggy! Maybe I should just write some of what I am and see if you are the same too!

We are all one right? :D

I LOVE THIS PLANET AND EVERYONE ON IT!

!!!!!Disgust for savage society :no:

I am smart as in "gifted" and have been diagnosed with adhd (PFFTTT ROFL YOU!)

Didnt do any of the school work I was told to do from the age of 4

Dropped out of school as soon as I could at 14 (which ment to me at the time: dodging prime years of schools brainwashing impact on me)

I see spirits, ghosts, preminitions, angels, God, deamons, friends, society, people next to in line, aquaintances all talking to me and saying things as images in my mind which I rely on my intution to believe.

I have strong intuition abilities and I know whats best for us and I.

Hows that? Sounds alot like you guys to me :D

oh oh p.s I am empathic I describe it like this:

Imagine you are on a bed with a cat. The cat doesnt fully trust you. You approach the cat with love but suddenly you want to hunt it!!! Before you even move he sences your attack mode and runs away.

I have that same sence the cat does.

an "extra sence" if you would. :innocent:

Edited by exponential_sly_de

Shekinah you speak nonsence!

Hehe lets be really mean for just one second :D Hey dude think before you speak! Buddha did not judge.

I guess they've been put in there place...?? :rolleyes:

I was actually hoping someone would at least attempt to prove "indigos"... But again, it's just the same old talk, but no walk... :hmm:

Lets just try to show them! Maybe they see maybe they dont We obviously can!

It appears to me from the objective view I have of the symbols you give me (i.e your picture / usr name / what you say) that you view much of your reality with the mind.

Now I want you to picture a world that you cannot sence because you are not in tune with this world. We will never be able to prove to you that there is other worlds until you can see them yourselves. Its that feeling you have when your mind meets its limit and cant explain something in this world.

Now plz follow this: some peoples limits of reality are different from others.

If you believe or dont believe its all because you do or dont understand.

No were not just trying to feel special.

Can you guess most of the time what people are thinking when your talking to them?

I can.

I am sure there are many things you can do much better than me. Its all about where we put our focus SEE!!

please guys follow trump and start throwing their explanations out 1 at a time :D

If you have questions please ask us!

For those of you who are my flock I bet we agree on all major issues.

Please start stating more issues!

Problem=rednecks like gas guzzling trucks.

Reason=brainwashing from ads that come from hording old people.

Problem=Old rich people who dont understand the true size of our of their negativity hording all the money.

There are many reasons for this but I would say the strongest is lack of love for humanity.

The main solution for society is for us all to do our part. Right now the only reason we survive at all is because around 7 percent(the good energies) of the world is balancing the other part of the world (bad energies)

Good energies are stronger than bad energies. 30 good energie is more like (I guess) 5 thousand bad energie. I am not sure but I know thats the general jist of the pattern!

Proof of this is the difference between the effort put forth by slaves and the effort put forth by volunteers. Volunteers are creative. Slaves are not. Thats because positive is stronger people!!!

+ - Which is bigger?

Society does not realize our true potential.

If you ask me how I know this I will always tell you its my intuition.

If you want scientific proof it is on its way :D

^ uhm, I know you're new, but you theres an edit button you can use so you dont spam like that.

oh and + and - are equally strong, they cancel each other out / and attract one another.

Edited by Leliel

But have u ever met an Indigo?

MayB u should take time to think B4 u speak b/c Indigos R real, and it sucks to find ppl who are 2 narrow minded to believe things like this. MayB try reading up on it a little more B4 jumping to conclusions. :mellow:

Is this for me or 'Nado?

I think we both made it very clear that we are open to the possibility. The thing is, nobody can seem to scrounge up anything that would convince me that they are real. I have read numerous websites, and people's descriptions who claim to be indigo. I have concluded that:

1.) some people are flat-out lying, trying to feel special.

2.) some people actually believe they are indigo, but really aren't.

3.) some people actually might be telling the truth.

Now, since you are confident that they exist, please explain why... I am a open-minded person. Anyone would tell you that, but I haven't seen enough to convince me they are for real. So, now is your chance, convince me. :tu:

Is this for me or 'Nado?

I think we both made it very clear that we are open to the possibility. The thing is, nobody can seem to scrounge up anything that would convince me that they are real. I have read numerous websites, and people's descriptions who claim to be indigo. I have concluded that:

1.) some people are flat-out lying, trying to feel special.

2.) some people actually believe they are indigo, but really aren't.

3.) some people actually might be telling the truth.

Now, since you are confident that they exist, please explain why... I am a open-minded person. Anyone would tell you that, but I haven't seen enough to convince me they are for real. So, now is your chance, convince me. :tu:

What a curious comment. :yes: I suppose it is a matter of trust with you, as I've read a few responses that conclude people are in fact fitting the description of an indigo, myself being one of them and you've gone and denied all their existences. You certianly have issue with walking in anothers shoe. If we are telling you the description fits our personal/spiritual profiles, to exactness.. how is that trying to be special? It is our reality. As yours is being untrusting that others of a higher level of enlightenment exist. I should not have to list all of the things in my life that have happened to me that are considered paranormal. The simple fact that I say it has taken place, should be sufficent. I am questioning your desire to be on such a board if you cannot accept others gifts readily enough. :hmm:

What a curious comment. :yes: I suppose it is a matter of trust with you, as I've read a few responses that conclude people are in fact fitting the description of an indigo, myself being one of them and you've gone and denied all their existences.

I have not... I said that I'm not convinced they exist.

You certianly have issue with walking in anothers shoe. If we are telling you the description fits our personal/spiritual profiles, to exactness.. how is that trying to be special?

Why are you assuming I'm talking about you when I gave the 1st description of what I think is happening?

It is our reality. As yours is being untrusting that others of a higher level of enlightenment exist. I should not have to list all of the things in my life that have happened to me that are considered paranormal. The simple fact that I say it has taken place, should be sufficent. I am questioning your desire to be on such a board if you cannot accept others gifts readily enough. :hmm:

I'm not gullible. Of course I'm going to question people who claim to have "powers", or special gifts... I would be a fool if I didn't.

Would you believe me if I said I had a pet dragon?

I have not... I said that I'm not convinced they exist.

Why are you assuming I'm talking about you when I gave the 1st description of what I think is happening?

I'm not gullible. Of course I'm going to question people who claim to have "powers", or special gifts... I would be a fool if I didn't.

Would you believe me if I said I had a pet dragon?

A pet dragon is not a paranormal event or happening.. so there you go.No comparisons. And I did not intentionally set things out to make you feel I was only penning my response in regaurd to myself. That is your assumption. I was talking for everyone who had made claims/curiosities of themselves. ;)

A pet dragon is not a paranormal event or happening.. so there you go.No comparisons.

OK then. That helps. :rolleyes:. Alright, I can move a TV with my mind. I can lift it up, and make it spin around and around. Do you believe me?

And I did not intentionally set things out to make you feel I was only penning my response in regaurd to myself. That is your assumption. I was talking for everyone who had made claims/curiosities of themselves. ;)

I never said it was just you... That was your assumption.

I am not saying they don't exist. I am asking why you think they do. What has happened that made you believe?

Why can't you answer direct questions? This is the reason I question their existance. question, not "disbelieve"...

And if fitting the description for an indigo is the only thing it takes, then I'm one too...

Edited by Mind_Freak

OK then. That helps. :rolleyes:. Alright, I can move a TV with my mind. I can lift it up, and make it spin around and around. Do you believe me?

I never said it was just you... That was your assumption.

I am not saying they don't exist. I am asking why you think they do. What has happened that made you believe?

Why can't you answer direct questions? This is the reason I question their existance. question, not "disbelieve"...

And if fitting the description for an indigo is the only thing it takes, then I'm one too...

I can answer the question directly!

First il state that I think alot of people who think they are "indigo" are just wanting to be special. Ofcourse for something like this there are going to be a bunch of raving mad club kids associated with it.

Seriausly I dont believe Indigo just so I can feel special about myself, but that doesnt mean I dont feel special :P .

Maybe you should have read my earlier posts........sigh....on this thread!

Anyways its really simple man! First I know Auras exist because I can see them. Second I know some of them are indigo color like mine! Great progresS :D

I dont believe most of what the collection of parents making these information websites on Indigos are thinking!!! They are really crazy to believe their teen-ager is a Indigo just because he/she fits the description of that list. Its ****ing simple if you think your child is Indigo let him/her be themselves and love them THATS IT!!!! Instead they let them sit around and smoke pot!!

N'eways I am Indigo because:::

1. I love all beings even the bad ones.

2. I have respect for the earth.

3. I truly know I have lived before and will live again after this life.

4. Have empathic abilities.

5. Rebel against systems...only the bad ones though i.e advertising, jail, mental asylums, modern brainwashing (ahmmm I mean school) etc etc....

6. Have established it as my goal in life to help make this world a better place at all costs (even death).

7. I have the most powerfull craving to find others like me so we can bring balance to this world.

8. I am wise beyond my years.

9. Understand things others dont.

10. I also have had many spiritual experiences I do not wish to share.

11. And finaly because I am really p***ed off at retarded parents for miss representing us on those hokey ****ing new age sites!!!!!! lol

So I will be really surprised if you find someone with those traits who knows about Indigos and doesnt believe 100 percent that they are one.

Anyways Indigos know they are Indigos weather you believe or dont it doesnt madder right now its only the beggining muhahahahhaha :rofl:

"I "happened that made me believe.All of the things that have occured through out my life leading up until now have described the explinations of an Indigo... and some of the traits and causes. ....I feel I have explained that. If you take care to read my previous posts in this particular thread, I despise the lable of the indigo and find it a rather "tedious" necessity for some to explain their reason for being.To me it is like some people got a sip of wine and stay curious for more of the taste, while others like me are drunk/sick on it from excess, and could care less for more.I know what I am .. I do not question it.. I live it and what it brings with it. So no lables are necessary.Therein lies your comment of "labeling" oneself to feel special. :tu:

I did answer your question(twice now), you just won't accept my answer. Indigo's don't levitate...make miraculous healings....walk through walls...etc etc etc

They bring with them to this world a new awareness. And with their abilities ....produce productive forward thinking movements in our societies geared toward the enlightenment of the planet earth to bring it back into balance. With the skills of enlightenment,intuition of the minute,awareness, uncommoness, leadership, etc.etc.....they can help human kind come around into developing some of the same intuitions they DO posses but that are yet for many unharnessed and refined. Every human has a divine spark within themselves. It is only a matter of letting your spiritual mind conqour your human mind to reap it's benifits.

Ultimately in all of our combined forwardness(as for with more energy.. more happens)the goal is to save the world from a line/direction of physical extinction.

oh thanks for reminding me Shekinah! Yah I also listen to my intuition something most humans have forgot. Anyways thats only special because alot of humans have degenerated. Its hard times on earth.

Shekinah

our posts are essentialy the same.

you know what I am speaking of my brother :D

We may meet some day!

exponential_sly_de,

Those last few posts were exactly what I was looking for, thank you. Seriously. I may not fully believe in them, but you answered the questions I wanted answered. That first one (after mine) was a very intelligent post. You even admitted that a bunch of s*** that we hear on the internet is utter BS, for that you seem more believable in my book.

Shekinah,

We might have started off a little shaky, but you did answer the questions I asked...

So if I have felt, these things, than I could be an indigo aswell?

Those descriptions fit me to the 'T', but believing I am one requires more faith than I am willing to dish out.

So if I have felt, these things, than I could be an indigo aswell?

Those descriptions fit me to the 'T', but believing I am one requires more faith than I am willing to dish out.

I found it most helpful to read(A BOOK) as much as I could about the topics I felt needed explination in. Do not rely on others in chat boards to determine meaning for you. The confusion of it(constant back and forth of personal opinions) will hinder you. To read a book leaves your mind quiet...enough to reflect and interject your own questions and beliefs as you read whatever given subject you choose to explore. Certainly books are opinionated...but much less than these boards. I tend to stick to subjects that have longevity in the minds of others. The subject of Alchemy is one that has helped me imensely in my self realizations on what to believe about myself and not.Find yourself before you find a lable for what ails you. Once you have yourself determined, you can attatch yourself to like minded philosophies and flourish in your given purpose.

Edited by Shekinah

Woah... You just got all serious on me. I just noticed this on this website and thought it was interesting that the description for them matched me perfectly. That's all. I haven't thought about it too much besides that... :hmm:

But have u ever met an Indigo?

MayB u should take time to think B4 u speak b/c Indigos R real, and it sucks to find ppl who are 2 narrow minded to believe things like this. MayB try reading up on it a little more B4 jumping to conclusions. :mellow:

Apparently, from the descriptions, we've met LOTS of Indigos. It's just hard to figure out whether or not it's for real, going by the lack of knowledge on the subject.

How is asking questions to answer any doubts classed as "narrow-minded"? In case you hadn't noticed, people here are researching. The problem is, nobody has an answer. That's the point!

That was rather uncalled for. I think that to an extent, you've proved my point by saying that - many, or some of the skeptics on this forum (More appropriately "pseudo skeptics" in my books, and possibly many others) have an apparent tendency to believe they know everyone and everything inside out. Instead of observing another's argument thoughtfully and saying to him or herself, "Perhaps this is what he meant by-" before giving a response, they prefer jumping to conclusions and resorting to degenerative insults.

Go figure.

If you're taking all this as an "insult", then you're just about as ignorant as us "pseudo skeptics".

All I can say is..."Watch this space!" ...

It all sounds very interesting and kind of cool. I realise that you can't answer everything and I didn't expect you to. I'll just have to go along with your response. :) Looks like it's our only option (so far). Don't think we wont keep digging though, lol. :P All I can say is, at least someone answered my post. Everyone else seemed to avoid it.

Lets just try to show them! Maybe they see maybe they dont We obviously can!

It appears to me from the objective view I have of the symbols you give me (i.e your picture / usr name / what you say) that you view much of your reality with the mind.

please guys follow trump and start throwing their explanations out 1 at a time :D

If you have questions please ask us![/b]

For those of you who are my flock I bet we agree on all major issues.

You sound like someone who is just jumping on the band wagon. I can't take you seriously. Sorry. :blink:

EDIT: I don't mean that as harsh as it sounds.

Edited by Tornado

What band wagon lol ! TELL ME THAT! plz not just the indigo band wagon or you havnt listened to a word ive said.

I am just lonely thats all :( nobody but me to back me up it seems!

Sounds like a New Age take on gifted children. I skimmed over the "characteristics" and they are nearly identical (same with being misdiagnosed as ADD or ADHD). I recognized it because I was in the gifted program and so is my eldest (youngest probably will be, too, as she is a carbon copy of me).

See for yourself (click on characteristics) and compare:

http://www.nfgcc.org/

Well...now I know why I wasn't in the gifted program...after reading those characteristics, the gifted program sounds more like a nice way of saying the emotionally unstable program....