Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S. fire on Canadian diplomats

Thanato

Thats why Canadians should stay the hell out of WAR ZONES! They don't have the instincts for WAR. Nothing but a bunch of DRAFT DODGERS up there anyway! LOL :yes:

Ha ha this is funny, actually all the draft dodgers here in Canada came from the states during Vietnam :rolleyes:

Canada has been envolved in almost every major conflict around the globe,we just choose to pick our battles a little more carefully, I'm glad we are not fighting a war that was started by lack of intelligence. WMD's :w00t:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• et's daddy

• The Silver Thong

• Thanato

• billystevo

Canada is our southern neighbor ?

Umm et re-read his post.

Ya thats right the states protects us from the rest of the world what ever dude. :rolleyes: We still are a British commonwealth, so I think we have allies that you seem to think are yours and yours alone.

Onceasoldier1 your really making yourself look like an a$$.

Ha ha this is funny, actually all the draft dodgers here in Canada came from the states during Vietnam :rolleyes:

Canada has been envolved in almost every major conflict around the globe,we just choose to pick our battles a little more carefully, I'm glad we are not fighting a war that was started by lack of intelligence. WMD's :w00t:

i honestly have np with Canada

but the WMD's are there

it is impossible to think the little group of inspectors have searched every square meter

maybe next time i lose my keys i should bring them in :P

What WARS!!! You guys don't fight any Wars. If we weren't your southern neighbor, somone would have already invaded your pathetic country!

woah there, who died and granted you the power to judge a whole COUNTRY?

maybe our country doesnt need to kill off every religion or country that doesn't think exactly like us, maybe we are more tolerant and peace loving, ever thought of that? maybe we spend more on our medical-care system than on our army, why then is it that SO many americans come here for care?

we are that pathetic? well I prefer to be pathetic *ahem* than to be like you.

Umm et re-read his post.

Ya thats right the states protects us from the rest of the world what ever dude. :rolleyes: We still are a British commonwealth, so I think we have allies that you seem to think are yours and yours alone.

Onceasoldier1 your really making yourself look like an a$$.

thank you. Well said.

i honestly have np with Canada

but the WMD's are there

it is impossible to think the little group of inspectors have searched every square meter

maybe next time i lose my keys i should bring them in :P

ET I have to say that IF there are WMD's , i sure hope they find them befor the U.S. pulls out cause I'm not to sure how long the new goverment may last. Oh stop looseing your keys. :P

Let's keep this civil and on topic, Without namecalling and profanities.

onceasoldier1 please read the PM that I am sending you.

Just want to add my bit as an Englishman , if i were to take sides in a Canada , Usa brawl , i would be on Canadas side. They helped us straight away in WW2. This as got nothing to do with the post , but had to say it. :o

I have to say a war, as if it will ever happen but lets say it did(the U.S. has tried before to invade but got there ass kicked) The Canadians attacked by the Americans thats the only way it would happen,but never will. This form of action would put the United States out of business, the world and I do mean the world would look at that action as a total defiance of world law. The planet and all it's nations would then sanction the U.S. oh yes even Britain. The United States would fall, the Chinese would call the U.S. on it's debt,they would not be able to pay, the world bank would follow suit before all the money left was gone.

The shift in power would be almost over night, it would be hmmm like Germany against the world with the exception of a few very very close allies(need not mention) It would be devastating for the planet as a whole. I can say with almost certainty there will never be a conflict between Canada and the U.S. The U.S. as a goverment understands how important Canada is to them it's the general public who don't, and see us as defenseless against such a super power. We however are not, what keeps Canada safe is world opinion and it's reputation around the world with our allies,and some not our allies to boot.

The U.S. nor Canada for that matter want a conflict, we do need each other, it is not a one sided relationship and any American who thinks Canada is of no real importance should really go back and hit the books. We have the worlds largest unguarded boarder we can freely travel to each others country and man I have a great time whil I'm down there. What bugs me is the Americans steryotype of Canadian's, you would be amazed.

Edited by The Silver Thong

ok please correct me if i am wrong Silver

but are you saying that Canada could invade the US, beat the US and have the world on thier side ?

please tell me that isnt what youre saying

(and pls know im not trying to start a battle with you here, i think you and i get along fine)

just want to make sure im clear

id say if the US invaded Canada the world would come down on us like an elephant from 30,000 frrt without a parachute

of course i also such a war would destroy most of the world

i would hope the US would know such an attack would be a suicide mission and i believe they would unload the nuclear arsenal on the world

unfortunately im a part of that world

however if Canada invaded the US i dont know how the world would react

but i do assume the US would win

but again i would die as i am so close to the border :(

I am not surpised if Canada won they are a very powerful and nice ( and also clean ) nation

OH CANADA OH CANADA SWEET SWEET CANADA

BIGFOOTS ROME FREE IN YOUR LAANNNDD

AND YETIS TOO AND MAYBE MOTHMAN

OH CANADA OH CANADA I WISH I WAS WITH THEE :innocent:

America thinks Britain is an ally but your mistaken we look after our friends like Canada , you invade them you can expect us to defend them , we can use nukes to destroy you as well as you can nuke us. So dont go their. Canada is a great Country and doesnt want you interfiering there.

Hahahahahahahaha

No i never said that Canada could ever or would ever envade the U.S. that would be suicide. I said and Et's daddy this is the second time I'v had to say please read the thread again or at least what I posted. I said It would not be in the U.S.'s :huh: best interest to envade Canada is that what I said? no it was that a Canada, U.S. conflict would not be in either our best interest.

Et's dada I still think you are one of the coolest guys here. :tu::P

Opps I had a brain fart/edit

Edited by The Silver Thong

ok please correct me if i am wrong Silver

but are you saying that Canada could invade the US, beat the US and have the world on thier side ?

please tell me that isnt what youre saying

(and pls know im not trying to start a battle with you here, i think you and i get along fine)

just want to make sure im clear

id say if the US invaded Canada the world would come down on us like an elephant from 30,000 frrt without a parachute

of course i also such a war would destroy most of the world

i would hope the US would know such an attack would be a suicide mission and i believe they would unload the nuclear arsenal on the world

unfortunately im a part of that world

however if Canada invaded the US i dont know how the world would react

but i do assume the US would win

but again i would die as i am so close to the border :(

No one is invading anybody... it was a simple mistake by someone either behind the gun or in the car driving.

America thinks Britain is an ally but your mistaken we look after our friends like Canada , you invade them you can expect us to defend them , we can use nukes to destroy you as well as you can nuke us. So dont go their. Canada is a great Country and doesnt want you interfiering there.

...................................................... :rolleyes:

Canada, Britian and USA all this one thing in common... would it be they are ALL allies?!

I said It would not be in the U.S.'s :huh: best interest to envade Canada is that what I said? no it was that a Canada, U.S. conflict would not be in either our best interest.

You're right. :) It would be in nobody's interest.

There is no doubt Canada and U.S. relations are going to last and their going to last a very long time. We may have differnent views but damn who doesn't.

We had troops in Desert storm, and if the need be I'm sure we will be with the Americans when the sh** hit's the fan anytime, we are brothers in arms, really!

I do see the conflict with iran and all thats happening, the situation will escalate and yes I would want Canada there.

What Kratos said, as far as being a mistake the blame game does not work. In war friendly fire and or mistakes DO happen. It won't be the first nor the last. It will always happen in a time of war or for a better term a war zone.

I am not surpised if Canada won they are a very powerful and nice ( and also clean ) nation

OH CANADA OH CANADA SWEET SWEET CANADA

BIGFOOTS ROME FREE IN YOUR LAANNNDD

AND YETIS TOO AND MAYBE MOTHMAN

OH CANADA OH CANADA I WISH I WAS WITH THEE :innocent:

Yes we are a mighty nation strong and true, we are nice and to nice and from now on anyone letting there dog sh1t on my lawn is dead haha. I thought we were clean till i was a witness to Pamala Anderson and Tommy Lee,now I need a shower :w00t:

i think i have come up with a solution

let's put 3 American diplomats in a Suburban, park it in Toronto, and let Silver shoot at it

user posted image

fair enough ?

i think i have come up with a solution

let's put 3 American diplomats in a Suburban, park it in Toronto, and let Silver shoot at it

user posted image

fair enough ?

I really don't get what you are trying to say.

For one I have never shot at a car let alone people.

2nd I have never been Trained to do so.

3rd I would not shot at a car in Toronto/never been there

4th why would I shoot at that car?

5th I might shoot at him for braking in the middle lane :lol:

but then I would aim for the drivers head. Hmmm how did the guy firing the weapon know there was only 1 guy in the front seat and not 3 others in the vehicle? I also don't see any markings that it was Canadian and just pulled out of a British compound. I also don't see any soldiers warning the vehicle off the road. I also notice it was the humv's pulling to the side of the road and then shooting, hmmm took 5 miles for the humv's to notice they were being followed be a terrorist that pulled up on there ass out of a british base, if they did not witness the vehicle pulling out of a british base and follow there ass for 5 miles then shame on them and damn double shame for shooting it. :blink:

6th it's Canada and it's winter.

7th i see english on the sighns

8th oh what the hell look back to # 5

I could go on and on as to why this is such a poor example as to what you want to portray.

Et, pretty limp buddy, I found that in poor taste and damn, I would hate to find myself on the wrong road with you at the post. :P or would I dun dun dahhh

wow

it was a joke gone horribly awry

Damn don't I feel like the ass. :blush: Sorry Et i was on the defencive. i do apologize. Hope all's cool :tu: and to add I think the Suburban would have suvived i would have hit everything but. :)

I'm not sure which statements disgust me more, Canadians cursing Americans or Canadians cursing Americans.

We've gone past the friendly neighbor credo a long time ago. I know. But it still sucks.

To the Americans feeding this childish banter I say " please, don't make those vile, stereotypical statements true by acting the proverbial jack ass. Its not fair to us or the people making those accusations. I thought that this was a site that would not allow racism to prevail. I thought wrong.

To all the others out there that wish to place labels and blame on the average American, I say "Kiss my butt". I've bent over backwards for ALL of you and my efforts have been thrown in my face by too many of you.

"All Americans are always this all Americans are always that". I've read this over and over in the past hour and this is not the only thread. We are all the same, according to the posters, us Americans. Evil. Trigger happy. Selfish. Jerks. *******s. Worthless. Again and again I read these statements and again I wonder why the open desire of bashing Americans, any American, is acceptable while all other racism is squashed. Immediately.

I'm not sure which statements disgust me more, Canadians cursing Americans or Canadians cursing Americans.

We've gone past the friendly neighbor credo a long time ago. I know. But it still sucks.

To the Americans feeding this childish banter I say " please, don't make those vile, stereotypical statements true by acting the proverbial jack ass. Its not fair to us or the people making those accusations. I thought that this was a site that would not allow racism to prevail. I thought wrong.

To all the others out there that wish to place labels and blame on the average American, I say "Kiss my butt". I've bent over backwards for ALL of you and my efforts have been thrown in my face by too many of you.

"All Americans are always this all Americans are always that". I've read this over and over in the past hour and this is not the only thread. We are all the same, according to the posters, us Americans. Evil. Trigger happy. Selfish. Jerks. *******s. Worthless. Again and again I read these statements and again I wonder why the open desire of bashing Americans, any American, is acceptable while all other racism is squashed. Immediately.

Girty

This has nothing to do with racism. It has to do with something far less simple as a mistake did the U.S. shoot with out warning, or did the Canadian's drive in blindly. yes I do agree that there is alot of U.S. smack talk, but that by no means makes this thead a racist thread.

If you keep hearing post after post, thread after thread about anti America what does that speak of ? again What the hell are you talking about when you speak of racism? You are the first to bring that up.

uhm, no one said americans were a&*holes, I've read the thread since the beginning. There were some harsh comments made against Canadians though.

Yes Canadians tend to think Americans are trigger happy, but that's only because of gun laws and the statistics of murders compared to Canada. Canadians kill each other with other weapons instead.

Yes, both countries have many stereotypes and judgements of the other, due to lack of education of our countries, to the other. Meaning, there is little taught about Canadian history in U.S. education. So alot of Americans still think Canadians live in Igloos, and have 6 months of sunshine 6 months of darkness. Being Canadian and being online for a couple of years, I've heard some doozies.

Now back on the original topic, a mistake was made by those soldiers, I hope it was unintentional and just a mishap, and that they'll be more careful, and that other countries will respect the other's orders.

Over and Out.