Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"The Thing"

GrayTone

if u stop it in the right spot u can see its a cat running into the hallway played backwards :no:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• (31oha2a121)

• Bebi

• cKyJon88

It's not a poodle, it's not a cat, it's not anything other than someone playing with their animation program.

Geeeez.... :rolleyes:

It's amazing how much space this thing is taking up on the server's hard drive.

if u stop it in the right spot u can see its a cat running into the hallway played backwards :no:

Totaly, the big tall part is the tail damn i was hopin nobody said that so i could :P

• 3 weeks later...

LOL thats pretty crappy. when i slowed it down on adobe premiere it lookede sort of like a little kid, but the legs werent moving, it was just moving with wheels. seriosly, some people fake stuff, but what in the hell is that meant to be faking??? LOL

oh wait sorry, i think its meant to be a Munshkin!!! theyre invading theyre even in our homes!!!!

oh wait sorry, i think its meant to be a Munshkin!!! theyre invading theyre even in our homes!!!!

Looks like one of those little yappy dogs to me... :rofl:

Hmm... no idea. Kind of interesting. I tried looking it over in slow-mo and looking at still frames, but I can't make out a damn thing. We need one of those magic computers they show on television crimes shows where you can enhance any blurry image to perfection.

What does this look like to you? A baboon wearing a collar? Nah, probably not. And make it bigger and it just gets blurrier.

user posted image

By the way, I think this will probably be moved into Multimedia.

Edited by Rare and Unusual Human Creature

I tried to look at stills of it, but I couldn't really tell what it was. What I want to know is why was somebody filming the wall for, or did they know that thing was coming. :huh:

I've slowed it down and it just sorta looks like one of those little pesky dogs that like to bark...

Though I wouldn't take out the possibility that it isn't something pulled on a skateboard or RC car...?

It looks like this dead thing:user posted image

Edited by Final Remark

Freaky,does it bite?

Edited by Final Remark