Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do vampires exist?

tally_p

VampireRave.com has some awesome links to Gothic Clothes and accessories store.

You can get contacts aswell. Good luck

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OldTimeRadio

• xCrimsonx

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• EtuMalku

All I can say is...I REALLY hope so, I hope there is one in the woods behind my house right now that looks like the picture I provided, and I hope that she plans on coming into my house tonight and biting me! :yes:

post-67197-1205378050_thumb.jpg

I am amazed that none of you really understand vampirism!

There are Role Players (teeth guys in black with inverted crosses and white make up)

Delusional people that Jung terms Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Those that have taken up the vampire archetype and live a vampiric lyfestyle

Liars

Energy Workers / Psychic vampires (these make up for most of them, they are not true vampires though they think they are)

And True vampires: those who are transformed from mundane human to a vampiric being, most are born / incarnated this way

This is a subtle physical change to accommodate for the manipulation of prana, which is what the vampire needs as they have damaged chakra centers and need to replenish their supply of prana. There is a greater change from the human soul to the vampire soul. It is the severing of the soul from it's Divine connection with God. Fully evolved vampires are few and remain for the most part out of reach to the public, they can be found in various Occult Orders.

Being Divinely separated from God, the vampire is left to a dark and solitary path but a path that leads to a spiritual ascension to the Primordial Source.

Being they are masters of energy manipulation they excel in the Occult Arts and are on higher spiritual paths than we are, they are also some of the World's greatest healers.

And True vampires: those who are transformed from mundane human to a vampiric being, most are born / incarnated this way

This is a subtle physical change to accommodate for the manipulation of prana, which is what the vampire needs as they have damaged chakra centers and need to replenish their supply of prana. There is a greater change from the human soul to the vampire soul. It is the severing of the soul from it's Divine connection with God. Fully evolved vampires are few and remain for the most part out of reach to the public, they can be found in various Occult Orders.

Being Divinely separated from God, the vampire is left to a dark and solitary path but a path that leads to a spiritual ascension to the Primordial Source.

Being they are masters of energy manipulation they excel in the Occult Arts and are on higher spiritual paths than we are, they are also some of the World's greatest healers.

Do you know any true vampires personally?

Dragon, the picture is a hair too fuzzy to be absolutely certain, but isn't that a cross or crucifix around this vampire lady's throat?

Yes, I speak from personal experience.

Can you describe each physical change they undergo, and the differences between fully evolved vampires and humans? I know you said they are not in public for the most part, but could a trained eye pick one out in a crowd or is it something that is more likely to be sensed?

Forgive me, I know thats a lot to explain. I'm just very, very curious about this.

Can you describe each physical change they undergo, and the differences between fully evolved vampires and humans? I know you said they are not in public for the most part, but could a trained eye pick one out in a crowd or is it something that is more likely to be sensed?

Forgive me, I know thats a lot to explain. I'm just very, very curious about this.

Changes start to happen at approx 16 yrs of age. Yes "is it something that is more likely to be sensed" by the person themselves. Sort of like the same as puberty.

But to point out one such inclined is not so easy. Heaven forbid they actually create a sence of being know, as a Vampire, Psi whatever. Theyve no need to show or portray there inclinations.

I'd say unless one is inclined, intune etc, there may be a conective chance that its possable one would sence and pick up on (vibes), you could call it.

It would be impossable to sus out one in a crowd otherwise.

As you may and have seen on certain posts, there are lot of skeptics here, and good on them too, because they really do have some very interesting opinions.

Physical change for an individual is different from all, they deny there thoughts more often at the start. Due to fact that its all really just new to them.

Hope this helps. :)

Dragon, the picture is a hair too fuzzy to be absolutely certain, but isn't that a cross or crucifix around this vampire lady's throat?

I looked at the pic full size. It's not a crucifix, but a more Celtic looking cross, much like those that represent the Heart Chakra.

Em hotep Asphodel,

I wish I could scientifically explain what physiological changes take place but I cannot, sorry.

I can tell you that in order to take your prana / energy by the use of tendrils, and store it and utilize it there must be a subtle change in their system that takes place.

The evolved vampires that I speak of will use this stored prana for High Magick purposes, their occult strength is much purer than a normal practitioner. Much of their abilities lie within their mastery of the Astral /Ether.

I think it rare to find these evolved vampires in public but if they are, you will know it.

If you can train yourself to see peoples auras you will see them. The one's I know have violet auras all around them.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

Erta Na Hekau Apen Ast

EM

I am amazed that none of you really understand vampirism!

There are Role Players (teeth guys in black with inverted crosses and white make up)

Delusional people that Jung terms Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Those that have taken up the vampire archetype and live a vampiric lyfestyle

Liars

Energy Workers / Psychic vampires (these make up for most of them, they are not true vampires though they think they are)

Whatever. Fool yourself if you like.

I should hope so :P I'm still waiting for Edward Cullen to come find me and profess his undying -excuse the pun- love.

• 6 months later...
I think vampirism is nothing more than a cult. People who want to belong in a group that is dark and mysterious. I don't think there is nothing wrong with it as long as they do not hurt anybody.

You kinda lost me with this post . . . what are you saying?

This site like kinda talks about info and intersts in regards to history of and about Vampires.

The link will take you to a section where you can sift though and learn stuff, I though It was cool. :tu:

I think vampirism is nothing more than a cult. People who want to belong in a group that is dark and mysterious. I don't think there is nothing wrong with it as long as they do not hurt anybody.

So true!

Edited by xCrimsonx

I agree. :lol:

That was Eric the Ravin Skeptic's post from months ago . . . he has since then, if I'm not mistaken, eased up a bit on his vampire skepticism . . . :devil:

xCrimsonx: I must have clicked on the wrong link, now I got it . . . will peruse the site, thanks.

Oh . . . . vampirism is not a cult, by the way

I should hope so :P I'm still waiting for Edward Cullen to come find me and profess his undying -excuse the pun- love.

lol...you and millions of other women out there.

That was Eric the Ravin Skeptic's post from months ago . . . he has since then, if I'm not mistaken, eased up a bit on his vampire skepticism . . . :devil:

xCrimsonx: I must have clicked on the wrong link, now I got it . . . will peruse the site, thanks.

Oh . . . . vampirism is not a cult, by the way

I have eased up a bit on my general skepticism. EXCEPT on psi kiddies. :P I am a bit more open on things now due to changes in my personal life. Boo ya!

But if I may add, the mighty Eric the Ravin Skeptic is by no means a pushover in his skeptical diatribes! I can vouch for that, personally!

Best of luck with your personal life . . . and I mean that buddy!

Sigh.....Whats next bringing the werewolf thread back. :no:

Foamy has spoken again! :lol: