Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Minister kills boy in excorsism

Nintendork

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nintendork

• gonzowalker

• emmy

• thepsychoticseaotter

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a horrible thing to have happened. People like this give religion a bad name.

Agreed Babyforrest. I hate it when people take it upon themselves to perform exorcisms on just anyone.

Demonic possesion exsists but, it is not as present as people think. It happens but manifests so rarely that you may never hear of a true case in your lifetime.

Now demonic influences are more common and easily mistook for possesion. I swear there needs to be a class for Identifying true possesion.

• 1 month later...
Guest fuck you

Ok, thank you for your enlightening post **** You, my, I wonder why it has been edited, and you are now the proud new owner of a warning.

Edited by Althalus

Carcass, Is that you, dumbass.

weird, i thought exorsizmims were fiction... sad.gif

Oh no they arent. Did you know that the movie "the excorsist" was based on a true story? ph34r.gif

Ok, thank you for your enlightening post **** You, my, I wonder why it has been edited, and you are now the proud new owner of a warning.

you sent me a PM telling me to slap my mother, *** you? go back to preschool where you belong. by the way,you parents raised you up good!

Dorky, I don't care what they say about you, your too cool. That guy has a case of diarreah of the mouth and constipation of the brain.

disgust.gif Why can't i have abusive private messages, is it like a special club or something, anytime people wanna play with words with me your more than welcome, i give as good as i get, and then some. Saying that tho pming someone with abuse is just a cowards way of insulting someone, goto someones doorstep and say it, and see what you get back in return. Some people have no honor....