Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nasrallah tells Bush and Rice to 'shut up'

__Kratos__

OK. Another quick question: Does anyone think the cartoons were not created and published to offend Muslims?

It doesn't matter if they were, that's the whole point of freedom of speech. Having the right to say what you want without fear of reprisal because someone else disagrees.

Denmark is a free country, and should not be forced to pertain to Islamic law, nor apologise for breaking it, and the same goes for the rest of us.

Edited by thebarman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RedEyeJedi

• Talon

• thebarman

• Noblesoul

Top Posters In This Topic

Where? Where are these Muslims that are appalled by this?

Same place that non-muslims are.

What I mean Stellar is, Who and Where are the Voices of the so-called Muslim Majority speaking out against the extremists?

Same place that non-muslims are.

What I mean Stellar is, Who and Where are the Voices of the so-called Muslim Majority speaking out against the extremists?

To be fair, there have been a few, but not that many. Governments are now trying to tempt more Muslim leaders to denounce the riots in an attempt to stop the violence.

Although every religion has its fundamentalists, there seem to be more of them in the Muslim community. A recent survey put the number of Muslims who think suicide bombing in London is justified at 9%, and that's just British Muslims. 9% is a large minority.

OMG!!! What a crazy bunch of folk you all are!! LOL. Just kidding. What a bunch of crazy opinions you have.

Just goes to show we are in worse state than I could have thought. Brainwashing 101.

What on Earth do you mean - 'where are the Muslims appalled at this?' I notice you guys that asked this are American - do you watch Fox News by any chance? So you are telling me you think all Muslims are ranting, raving looneys? Do you know any Muslim people? Do your noses tickle? With all that wool you've got pulled over your eyes? This is the second time today I am using the phrase 'Hook, line and sinker'.

Ask yourself this: what was the general feeling of Westerners towards Muslims before Sept. 11th? Relatively inconspicuous and low key indifference, I would have thought. Now that Bush and his Neo-con (pg .51) cronies and allies want to go to war with various middle-eastern countries - the propaganda machine has not stopped rolling and relations between west and middle-east could not be worse. Who does any of this benefit? The only mega-super-duper-power in the world today, and their defense contracting companies, oil companies, (nation) rebuilding companies etc... Don't tell me it's not related - if that's what you think, then there's nothing that can be done for you. Anyone read 1984? Eric Blair (George Orwell) worked within the British Government - he didn't dream up the idea of a perpetual war with an intangible enemy (an religious idealogy in this case), he wrote it with foresight and insight into things to come.

The Editor responsible for publishing the cartoons has ties to Neo-Con Zionists who support a war with Iran. (No, Zionism isn't an anti-semitic term as it does not refer to all Jewish people, so it is therefore not a slur on Jews).

The decision to attack Iran has already been made - as was the decision to attack Iraq even before 9/11. The only way to get the public behind another war, especially after being exposed as having lied to get us into Iraq, is to create more anti-Muslim sentiment. An indication of this is that I watched BBC News 24 yesterday and there was not 1 mention of this whole issue. The last story on it was that Devil-In-A-Blue-Dress' admonition of Syria and Iran. The 2 same countries we know are next on the hit-list. Once that link's been established - job done.

Everyone bangs on about Anti-Christian rhetoric and artwork. The difference is they are created not by Muslims intent on inflammation, but instead ex-Christians who have come to their senses.

Rational people everywhere should be very worried, if your opinions are indicative of the wider population.

Edited by RedEyeJedi

A recent survey put the number of Muslims who think suicide bombing in London is justified at 9%, and that's just British Muslims. 9% is a large minority.

Thats 100,000 people in the Uk alone, which is terrifying.

So you are telling me you think all Muslims are ranting, raving looneys?

Nobody has come close to saying anything like that.

Everyone bangs on about Anti-Christian rhetoric and artwork.

Do you even read what people are saying before you post this dribble, from what I've seen the vast majority of people here have repeatedly stated they couldn't care less about anti-Christian artwork.

Just goes to show we are in worse state than I could have thought. Brainwashing 101.

You do realise YOU are the only one here that believes the nWo is manipulating all this. If anyone is likely to be brainwashed or misguides ITS YOU.

You're paranoid and delusional, and have done nothing for the last few days but insult you're fellow posters by constantly claiming their legitimate concerns over extremists is a sign of Islamophobia and proof of some great conspiracy you saw Mulder explain in last weeks X-Files.

Edited by Talon

Rational people everywhere should be very worried, if your opinions are indicative of the wider population.

Are you saying that what you just said is rational?

Rational people make decisions based on evidence and facts. Not the hyped-up hippy NWO conspiracy fluff you're spouting out at an alarming rate.

Of course no one hated Muslims before 9/11, because it hadn't happend yet! Stop trying to find something that isn't there.

A recent survey put the number of Muslims who think suicide bombing in London is justified at 9%, and that's just British Muslims. 9% is a large minority.

Just to add to that, the same survey put the number who think suicide bombing is justified in Israel at about 30%.

I'm going from memory on the figures, I'm trying to find the survey but I'm having no luck. It was printed in The Times this week but a website search hasn't turned up much. If I do I'll post a link.

Edited by thebarman

What is alarming about the rate at which I type? Anyway, it's Friday and the boss ain't here. :)

I am obviously wasting my time as you guys haven't even connected the first couple of dots. You think I am deluded, and that is the natural reaction of people who'd rather not look behind the emerald curtain. I'm not looking for anything that's not there. I can see the elephant in the living room and you choose to ignore it.

Anyway. I will probably not bother anymore - it's like pulling teeth or walking through quicksand - it's exhausting. Just bothers me how easy it is to for people to be fooled. Yes. OK. You think its me - I will live with that and let you wake up when you are ready.

I'm not a hippy - I've only ever seen the X-files a couple of times. What is paranoid about what I have said? Nothing puts me in direct danger so how is that paranoia? I don't live in Iran or Syria. I am just against the idea of war. Fleming Rose the cartoon editor has admitted he is in favour of a 'clash of civilizations'. Is that coincidental? Of no importance?

As far as I can tell - the only people who have been hurt in all this are Muslims who have been shot by the police.

If that survey you are quoting came from The Sun then shame on you. I should have guessed. It said 91% of British Muslims said suicide bombing wasn't justified by the Qur'an. So, no, 9% is not a large percentage seeing as you have to account for people that were not sure, if it was justified by the Qur'an, and those that haven't read the whole Qur'an and seeing as we are talking British Muslims, lots are born here and quite a few do not understand Arabic - which is what the Qur'an is written in. In fact it's an overwhelming condemnation of suicide bombing.

I should rephrase what I said about Anti-Christian art - when I said 'banging on' about it - it is a London phrase, that just means talking about it. I did not mean everyone was getting all worked up about it.

Read what I wrote properly and don't instantly jump on my post.

Anyway I am wasting my time - I will leave you to it and let you make what you want of the situation.

As I said before - Peace and good luck people.

Anyone interested in the truth can read my new blog: Red Pill, Please.

Edited by RedEyeJedi

Read what I wrote properly and don't instantly jump on my post.

Red Pill, Please.

I did, now read mine properly.

I said it was from the Times, not the Sun. The survey in question did take into account people who wern't sure and they were not included in the 9%.

Anyway. I will probably not bother anymore - it's like pulling teeth or walking through quicksand - it's exhausting. Just bothers me how easy it is to for people to be fooled.

What exactly is it in which I have been fooled? What have I got wrong? Seriously, I'd like to know...

Well, it was a hypothetical question. I wasn't trying to offend him.

I am also opposed to religion-in fact they say Satan has an organisation-would it not make sense-that it would be religion based. I recall the protest over the movie The Last Temptation Of Christ-the Christians were not pleased-so what is the difference in the ISLAM rage-and of course the warning about graven images is ignored as well by the WEST-it's only one of the Commandents THATS ALL.. Peace.

. I recall the protest over the movie The Last Temptation Of Christ-the Christians were not pleased-so what is the difference in the ISLAM rage-and of course the warning about graven images is ignored as well by the WEST

The Christains couldn't have burned down that many embassies, I've never even heard of The Last Temptation Of Christ

Talon: Can I ask what religion you affiliate yourself with, if any?

If you are a Christian, how would you feel about a cartoon of Jesus engaged in some form of child abuse? Should this be allowed in the name of free speech?

I am not saying violence is a correct response, but the fact that printing these cartoons was obviously a deliberate provocation is a no-brainer.

I'm not a religious man myself,but I do know that jesus was not a child molester. The proffit Mohammad was. He married a 6 yr old girl and bedded with her at the age of 9,that is a child molester !!! I could provide links but I would prefer not to. Why not show the truth? be it with cartoons or some other form of media?

The Christains couldn't have burned down that many embassies, I've never even heard of The Last Temptation Of Christ

TLT of Christ was a film-with William Defoe-you wont get me to back violence-religion is poison to world peace. Maybe it's the whore of Revelation speaks of and all of it will be destroyed-in due time-since religion sleeps with political Johns. Peace.

TLT of Christ was a film-with William Defoe-you wont get me to back violence-religion is poison to world peace. Maybe it's the whore of Revelation speaks of and all of it will be destroyed-in due time-since religion sleeps with political Johns. Peace.

I'm not asking you to back violence. I'm just saying I don't see how its comparable to this issue. Since I've enver heard of this movie and no embassies were burned I guess whatever reaction to Christains made to it was not comparable to the riots over these cartoons. You ignore that these cartoons would have come and gone, without being heard of by most of the planet if not for the uproar caused by these extremists.

Also I have no idea what you're talking about when you say 'political Johns', in fact I didn't really understand any of that second sentence about whores and the armagedeon stuff

I didn't understand it either, do you have a hyphen instead of a space bar or something?

I did, now read mine properly.

I said it was from the Times, not the Sun. The survey in question did take into account people who wern't sure and they were not included in the 9%.

You added that after I had started my post. Anyway, you have not found any link to it and you said you were quoting from memory, so until you do....

The only one with this 9% figure was The Sun which said what I said - the 91% condemning it and then insisting that is sinister. The Sun: not news - entertainment for morons!

I found one in the Times which had a figure of 7% saying it could sometimes be justified. There is no expansion on what 'sometimes' means - under what circumstances? Could mean anything. That also does not mean 7% would be willing to carry it out. So Talon, you can come out from behind your sofa.

Silver Thong: How do you know Jesus was not a molester? I am not saying he was, but how do you know?? Have you met him? Spoke to him? Nobody knows anything about Jesus except what was written about him 300 years after his birth. That is a long, long time. I expect there was probably some distortion. (By that, I am not insinuating he was a molester - I would not exercise my right to free speech to say hateful things about anothers religion - I am just saying what we do know of his life is shaky, at best)

What exactly is it in which I have been fooled? What have I got wrong? Seriously, I'd like to know...

I am not quite sure if you are being sarcastic. On the off-chance that you are not I will tell you what I mean.

Can you just answer this question though first please:

Do you think this whole Islam vs The 'Free' World kerfuffle/War On Terror is manipulated in any way/subject to propaganda and untruths, or do you think the official line told and retold by the mainstream media is what's really going on?

I'm just after a short answer. One or two sentences - say the first thing that comes into your head.

Edited by RedEyeJedi

You added that after I had started my post. Anyway, you have not found any link to it and you said you were quoting from memory, so until you do....

The only one with this 9% figure was The Sun which said what I said - the 91% condemning it and then insisting that is sinister. The Sun: not news - entertainment for morons!

I found one in the Times which had a figure of 7% saying it could sometimes be justified. There is no expansion on what 'sometimes' means - under what circumstances? Could mean anything. That also does not mean 7% would be willing to carry it out. So Talon, you can come out from behind your sofa.

Silver Thong: How do you know Jesus was not a molester? I am not saying he was, but how do you know?? Have you met him? Spoke to him? Nobody knows anything about Jesus except what was written about him 300 years after his birth. That is a long, long time. I expect there was probably some distortion. (By that, I am not insinuating he was a molester - I would not exercise my right to free speech to say hateful things about anothers religion - I am just saying what we do know of his life is shaky, at best)

I am not quite sure if you are being sarcastic. On the off-chance that you are not I will tell you what I mean.

Can you just answer this question though first please:

Do you think this whole Islam vs The 'Free' World kerfuffle/War On Terror is manipulated in any way/subject to propaganda and untruths, or do you think the official line told and retold by the mainstream media is what's really going on?

I'm just after a short answer. One or two sentences - say the first thing that comes into your head.

You are one of the few here who see the truth about religion. I'am in my early 50's and when asked about religion my comment is "has religion EVER prevented or stopped a war"? EVER? NO-it is IN bed with all the political powers-politics and religion, religion and politics what is the difference? Mankind has been played, sheeple is the word. Peace.

:tu:

Sheeple. Yup.

I mean, think about this: why do we say 'Bless You' when someone sneezes?? We know there's no chance of them getting the black plague anymore. We know their soul will not escape in that brief moment. Why then, do we do it?? It's called a meme. A thoughtless tradition/belief passed down unquestioningly from generation to generation. Pretty much like religion. I mean the black plague was in the 13th century for God's sakes.

The sooner people stop believing everything they are told without that inquisitve, objective spark kicking into gear the better.

Peace. ;)

:tu:

Sheeple. Yup.

I mean, think about this: why do we say 'Bless You' when someone sneezes?? We know there's no chance of them getting the black plague anymore. We know their soul will not escape in that brief moment. Why then, do we do it?? It's called a meme. A thoughtless tradition/belief passed down unquestioningly from generation to generation. Pretty much like religion. I mean the black plague was in the 13th century for God's sakes.

The sooner people stop believing everything they are told without that inquisitve, objective spark kicking into gear the better.

Peace. ;)

I agree 100%, so strange in personal life, people get angry when they find out they have been played. Yet, these religion addicts are played to the max and don't see it, such a very sad and shameful state of affairs.

While religion is backwards and stupid in modern times, I don't see how it proves the nWo exist, nor does it mean all current political issues are related to fighting between the various religions.

While religion is backwards and stupid in modern times, I don't see how it proves the nWo exist, nor does it mean all current political issues are related to fighting between the various religions.

It doesn't prove that - but religion is part of the manipulation. Why do you keep writing nWo? (Is that a wrestling reference?). By the way, the NWO is not a group of people, it is a state of oppression that is slowly being put in place, that will bring about the enslavement of the global population. The Illuminati is the group of people that are responsible.

Read my blog if you want to find out more. (I know - shameless, self promotion).

Edited by RedEyeJedi

I can see the elephant in the living room and you choose to ignore it.

*sigh* Wow... the guy who sees an elephant in the living room is calling US diluded.

Fleming Rose the cartoon editor has admitted he is in favour of a 'clash of civilizations'.

Does that matter?

Sad, you guys just don't get it, the fighting between the religions is just a cover by the NWO, it really is not fighting between the religions, they are just the tool used by the world controllers ie banking and corporate/military interest, get it? Peace. The Popes and dopes of the churchs, go along for the ride, ever see a thin hungry Pope?

It doesn't prove that - but religion is part of the manipulation.

Of course religion is a form of manipulation, Marx wrote that over one and half centuries ago, its not something you guys have just come up with now, but just because its a lie that is passed down from parent to gulible child doesn't mean the nWo is out there and feeding people the same lie.

Why do you keep writing nWo? (Is that a wrestling reference?).

Yes, New World Order is a wrestling reference, but the only reason its being used here and not in the Wrestling Thread is because you keep bringing it up as the cause of these pics as a why to insight hatred of Muslims to justify invasion.

By the way, the NWO is not a group of people, it is a state of oppression that is slowly being put in place, that will bring about the enslavement of the global population. The Illuminati is the group of people that are responsible.

... realy... well thats fasinsating. :rolleyes:

Read my blog if you want to find out more. (I know - shameless, self promotion).

No thankyou, I'll just watch Enemy of the State to find out more thanks.

Fleming Rose the cartoon editor has admitted he is in favour of a 'clash of civilizations'.

Does that matter?

No, not really.

Of course religion is a form of manipulation, Marx wrote that over one and half centuries ago, its not something you guys have just come up with now, but just because its a lie that is passed down from parent to gulible child doesn't mean the nWo is out there and feeding people the same lie.

Nobody was claiming they discovered anything. It is just an extremely important issue at this point in time.

.... you keep bringing it up as the cause of these pics as a why to insight hatred of Muslims to justify invasion.

It is the ultimate reason behind it, if you go far enough into it.

... realy... well thats fasinsating. :rolleyes:

If you're not interested in the fate of mankind then that's your call.

That is just the tip of the iceberg - when you want to know more go here.

Does that matter?

No, not really.

So.... the person that decided to publish these cartoons, which have caused chaos says he's wanted to cause a religious confrontation and when he does, you blame one side for it??? The other side at that!! Edited by RedEyeJedi

If you're not interested in the fate of mankind then that's your call.

Its a conspirasy theory dude, in relation to the 'fate of mankind' I personaly put it up at the level of importance of the next SG-1 episodes story... which actually reminds me I have to on spoiler site and find out :huh:

That is just the tip of the iceberg - when you want to know more go here.

No thanks, reading conspiracy theory info doesn't interest me, as I said I'll just watch a decent conspirasy movie instead.

Does that matter?

No, not really.

So.... the person that decided to publish these cartoons, which have caused chaos says he's wanted to cause a religious confrontation and when he does, you blame one side for it??? The other side at that!!

The guys interest in civilisation-chashes does not matter in the context you put it, because you're claiming the pics were put into play by the nWo. Prove this guy is a member of the nWo, and it'll be relevent.

Also, whether the guy wants a religious conflict or not does not excuse the rioting and burning of embassies.