Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do Aliens do for fun?

Blazar

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 777MileStare

• Blazar

• Mind_Freak

• DR. YO

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm too tired to read through 4 pages of posts, so I'll just offer an opinion...my apologies if this was already said,

Assuming that aliens are intellegent beings, I would assume that they would do things not unlike humans...that is, play games, sports, communicate with each otherm debate, have relationships.

That is, of course, fun is even a concept for other species which we assume may inhabit other parts of the Universe.

Wow, that's alot of assuming.

To...think of an alien having fun....obviously means you wouldn't be afraid of them. To, seriously think about 'experiments' , abduction, torture, implants, hurt, shame, embarrassement, hypnosis sessions, psychology/psychiatry bills, gov. harrasment, ect.

The question, so weird as it is.. is what do aliens do for fun... What do human beings know about aliens enough that they DO have FUN????????????????????????????????????????????

*Outta here for a little while*

also allegations of alien / human hybrid experiments... if these creatures actually exist they are not about FUN...

Haven't seen Blazar in a while :o

Well I think that they would be interested in technological things and maybe play Halo on the side. <--- seriously.

from all the abduction, implant, cattle mutilation and crop circle stories I hear and read about I reckon that's what they like to do for fun. What better way to get a less technologicaly advanced society to get into a funk then by doing all these things and watch all the people running around hypothisizing on what it all means.

My theory, intergalactic taggers. Greys, Reptilians, Nordics, Squidies are all trying to out art each other and we are the test subjects.

some might like to boogie naw i doubt it :alien::alien::alien:

I just got a mental image of an Alien dancing to Yumemiru Shoujo Ja Irarenai by Nanase Aikawa.

That is a funny image.

from all the abduction, implant, cattle mutilation and crop circle stories I hear and read about I reckon that's what they like to do for fun.

One could say the same about humans bec\ause of all the crimes, murders and wars going on on our planet.

I reckon they smoke splifs get high and eat cheatos. Saying stuff like take me to your dealer. This is probably why for no apparant reason they mutilate cattle,at the time it probably seems like a laff. :D

Haven't seen Blazar in a while :o

Well I think that they would be interested in technological things and maybe play Halo on the side. <--- seriously.

Sorry! I had to leave for a bit..

I will try and post more often

BL :yes:

I reckon they smoke splifs get high and eat cheatos. Saying stuff like take me to your dealer.

:lol: I hear the greys love a good fattie... They aren't too good at handling their highs either... Last night one robbed a local McDonalds... :ph34r: ........... :lol:

I think they mercilessly slaughter farm animals and then drink their blood OR they make crop circles and sit around and laugh their asses off while we try to figure out what the **** is going on...

I would. :lol:

--Jon

^ :lol::lol: ^

I would just have to say what I did, in conclusion... If I were an alien, and I piloted one of those "things", and I wanted to communicate to human beings - {would be pretty shy about it & wouldn't face one human being personally} - I would make crop circles, and basically - laugh my a$$ off...about how no-one can figure out what the **** is going on.

:w00t:

they get stoned and what people dont realize is they slaughter the cow take out the filet mignon ...then they munch out :hmm:

ohhh ohhh, maybe we are like a global television show, and the aliens that we do see are reporters covering the news. and others are actors etc. So catch the next exciting episode of "When the blue marble spins"

I think right now...if they are capable of reading all of this, {not to forget if they are stoners going around collecting plants all over the place & making a 'plant' zoo on a craft somewhere} they would have a blast.

Cow mutilations? I thought all this time they were leaving the meat behind.- If it was them, and if anything - explain why they are all sometimes completely sucked out of all the blood.

Oh boy is that fun- pretending to be a vampire with a cow-

i thing they are surfing on this forum ,posts stupid questions and we are answering on them :lol:

I GET YOU ALIENS NOW PREPARE TO BE DISKOVERTED :alien::gun::tsu::clap::nw:

The "serious" alien that we see mutilating cows and giving us anal probes are probably just the alien scientists. The normal aliens probably stay on their planet and have fun over there. For instant, if humans were to discover a planet with life on it, they wouldn't send regular people like you and me, they would send the smartests and wealthiests of the human race. Thats why the aliens that we see look so serious all the time, because they are the smartest and wealthiests of their kind, that are here for reserch, not for fun and games. Or something like that. :alien: