Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Official Mortal Kombat Armageddon thread

Glacies

I am sure many of you are aware, there is a new mortal kombat game scheduled for release later on this year, called mortal kombat armageddon. wicked name, and an awesome concept as well, it has (reportedly) 60+ characters, namely every character from every game in mk history, (see image) beautifuly rendered characters, create a character mode, and a konquest mode reminiscent of shaolin monks, and moreover, slated to be released on the first gen, ps2 and xbox, this is looking to one of the best games of 06. I will try to keep up with the press information, but I think i have summarized most of it's highlights hahaha, more to come!

(note rain in the corner below raiden, much cooler than his stupid outfit from previous games...)

Game info

user posted image

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glacies

• Bahamut_0

• Byuu94

• .AKUMA.

Complete with Un-dead Liu Kang. :ph34r: I realise how totally out of touch I am with MK, because I don't recognise half of those characters.

I realize how much of a life I need to get because I recognize all of them... :lol:

some must be new cos there is a few characters i dont recognise but i really cant wait for this game :D

What's that fire dude in the back? and where's the centaur guy? (don't remember his name, centaur,maybe? :P)

Edited by Bahamut_0

What's that fire dude in the back? and where's the centaur guy? (don't remember his name, centaur,maybe? :P)

Motaro the centaur! yeah, not in there...but the fire dude is blaze, the guy on fire in the back in the first mk game, and also featured in mk 5 and defiance....looks wicked though

What about smoke? and rayian? (doubt that I spelled it correctly)

Smoke is above raidens shoulder, and a new cool ninja gaiden ish rain is infront of raiden...(the dude with the lightning for those who haven't played...)

I saw it and I wonder if it was him, haven't played since MK:3 some-edition-that-came-later-but-I-don't-remember-the-name.

Ok, I did played 4 but not much really... and other that I can't remember the name of, in a friend's house, the best chars in my opinion got to be scorpion and subzero (for tag matches [or whatever they were called, sorry, haven't played MK games in a long time] using this two, I was pratically invincible, I just had to use about 3 attacks from each of them and that was enough to defeat every opponent, that also made me remember of how I loved to irritate my friends while playing with rain by summoning a bolt of lightning from the sky repeteadly, that was in the third game of course)

user posted image

1. Bo rai cho
  2. Hotaru
  3. Drahmin
  4. Onaga
  5. mokap
  6. kintaro
  7. mileena
  8. Shao kahn
  9. Blaze
  10. Goro
  11. sheeva
  12. moloch
  13. Nitara
  14. Jax
  15. havik
  16. hsu hao
  17. frost
  18. sektor
  19. Fujin
  20. jade
  21. kira
  22. sareena
  23. kobra
  24. dairou
  25. movado
  26. lei mei
  27. ermac
  28. kenshi
  29. nightwolf
  30. ashrah
  31. sindel
  32. kitana
  33. Johnny cage
  34. lui kang
  35. tanya
  36. darrius
  37. baraka
  38. Noob
  39. smoke
  40. raiden
  41. rain
  42. striker
  43. reptile
  44. Jarek
  45. sonya
  46. cyrax
  47. kano
  48. kabal
  49. shujinko
  50. kai
  51. kung lao
  52. quan chi
  53. reiko
  54. shinnok
  55. sub zero
  56. scorpion
  57. shang tsung

you can all thank me later. that was alot of work btw, but it was worth it. I stand holding my head high, acknowledging that when it comes to MK, I have no life... :lol:

I am looking forward to this game alot, probably gonne pre order it in a few weeks.

I don't reall dig the zombie lui kang, i dunno why i just dont dig it much. .

• 3 months later...

Motaro is in the game . go to www.mk5.org for news and check out the tailer at www.mkarmageddon.com. realeased October 2 2006