Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could America be defeated?

.JJ.

i dont honestly believe the US can be defeated on our own soil

not given all our resources

size of the country

number of civilians with guns

terrain

superior military tech

allies that would aid us

weather conditions

distance to attacking country, by that i mean anyone attacking the US isnt just next door. they have to cross the ocean, not just the border. i would think that would make it much tougher on an attacking force.

for all of these reasons i have no doubt we could not be defeated

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RamboIII

• et's daddy

• Rykster

• Bobzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont honestly believe the US can be defeated on our own soil

That is because you are thinking outside of the box. You need to be thinking 'inside' the box...the voting box that is.

This country is at great risk of being defeated by the Democrats if American's are stupid enough to let them ever have the reigns again!

i think canada's plotting against us. we'd never suspect it. ;) plus, they ARE right next door... :P

i think canada's plotting against us. we'd never suspect it. ;) plus, they ARE right next door... :P

maybe the illeagle mexicans are the invasion force

must be a couple million of them here by now

handy out pinatas with bombs inside :o

luring us into Taco Bells

<_< crafty mexicans

Rose, you have discuvered our plot, err i mean, Theres no plan what are you talking about, just because we have been slowly moving 90% of our population with in 200km of the US boarder dosnt mean any thing :P

~Thanato

maybe the illeagle mexicans are the invasion force

must be a couple million of them here by now

handy out pinatas with bombs inside :o

luring us into Taco Bells

<_< crafty mexicans

Couple million? I wish... try 11 million on most estimates. :no:

the only ones with a shot at invasion would be the chinese..Imagine if they showed up on miami beach....nahhhhhhh :innocent:

And that's probably just the illegals...

That is because you are thinking outside of the box. You need to be thinking 'inside' the box...the voting box that is.

This country is at great risk of being defeated by the Democrats if American's are stupid enough to let them ever have the reigns again!

what and reps have done better, I think not. bush has drive this country into the ground. if some one were to invade us they would lose to street fights with armed citizens.

No, the US cannot be defeated. If anyone were to go insane and attempt to invade the US, they'd quickly pack up and head back home after they hear all the bickering about which party's fault it is that they got invaded.

No, the US cannot be defeated. If anyone were to go insane and attempt to invade the US, they'd quickly pack up and head back home after they hear all the bickering about which party's fault it is that they got invaded.

lol....i can hear hillary now :unsure:

<_< they dont call Americans Ignorant for no reason

:lol: Defeat by headache.

lol....i can hear hillary now :unsure:

Heh, that's just one voice... *twitches*

<_< they dont call Americans Ignorant for no reason

:rolleyes:

Just think what I call you.

:lol: Defeat by headache.

Heh, that's just one voice... *twitches*

:rolleyes:

Just think what I call you.

call me what :D

All it takes to defeat America is for a few Countries who hold massive amounts of American Dollars to exchange them for another currency. The Dollar will be worthless and this would plunge America into a depression that they cant buy their way out of.

When your money is worthless you are doomed im afraid.

All it takes to defeat America is for a few Countries who hold massive amounts of American Dollars to exchange them for another currency. The Dollar will be worthless and this would plunge America into a depression that they cant buy their way out of.

When your money is worthless you are doomed im afraid.

billy, youre so full of doom and gloom for your former colonies :(

have a pint on me :tu:

billy, youre so full of doom and gloom for your former colonies :(

have a pint on me :tu:

Thanks i will take you up on that offer, Listen to the Billy for more doom and gloom, its pretty crap here now , eveyone who smokes has to stand outside like a naughty child.

America only has to get rid of Bush and get someone with a brain for you to get back on track as the worlds number 1, my friend from an ex colony. :tu:

Thanks i will take you up on that offer, Listen to the Billy for more doom and gloom, its pretty crap here now , eveyone who smokes has to stand outside like a naughty child.

America only has to get rid of Bush and get someone with a brain for you to get back on track as the worlds number 1, my friend from an ex colony. :tu:

How is it that Bush can at the same time be a bumbling fool, and smart enough to pull off the 9/11 job without anyone figuring it out?

How is it that Bush can at the same time be a bumbling fool, and smart enough to pull off the 9/11 job without anyone figuring it out?

He didnt , anybody who has access to the internet knows this was to make America believe it was under attack and had to restrict the freedoms America had ,to defeat the made up threat. This is happening in the UK as well , our freedoms are being restricted.

Perhaps they have an agenda where a new world order has to be in place and Bush and Blair are doing this.

The only way America and the UK can be defeated is to let those Morons win, the people rule not Goverment , its time we started questioning what they are doing to our freedom.

The only way America and the UK can be defeated is to let those Morons win, the people rule not Goverment , its time we started questioning what they are doing to our freedom.

you talk SO much about our president, but here you include the UK. so you feel the same way about Blair as you do about Bush ?

hey billy, im closer to you then you know, my mum is British :tu:

maybe not on there soil but maybe if they were losing on other soil and geting by another counrty at the same time yes. Russia and China, could do the job

who the hell said they'd attack from the outside? they will probobly sabotage you guys from

the inside to cripple you, then they'll launch an attack.America has been p*ssing off minorities such as muslims, former commonwealth countries,jews,blacks,communists,and native americans and the list doesn't end there. so its no suprise that you guys will probably get attacked

we have not been p***ing off minorities. the ****ing muslims brought this onto themselves, as have the rest of these minorities except for blacks and native americans

America can be defeated but every country would have to shut off trading with america and let America lose a chunk of its power from the economic shock for a few years . Then Have North Korea, CHina, Mid east, and everyone else who has a semi decent striking power all attack the US together .

Thing is: chances of this actually happening are almost nonexistant . Many countries would have to get over years of racism and internal brainwashing ( especially NK ) in order to even begin thinking about working together . Not going to happen .