Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could America be defeated?

.JJ.

Wurm said: its a moot point

i just have a problem with this condescending , insulting claptrap.

do you guys get taught this at school???

well you have so much room to talk seeing as your from the most powerful country in the world... scotland :w00t::rofl::D

what is your point anyway?

I think you have just proved his point... :rolleyes:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RamboIII

• et's daddy

• Rykster

• Bobzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres something I thought I might throw into the mix... Its a word you might not come across regulary its called "peace"... why go looking for wars, conflict is not a good thing...

How about instead of discussing who is the more superior military "heavy weight" and whos guns are bigger than whos you take a second to think about all this school taught internation agression and how it could possibly be considered wrong... <_<

:rollseyes:

The US freed the iraqi people with the help of the UK and you lot needed our backing to do that in the first place..

The UK has suffered terrorism for the past 40 odd years due to the IRA who happened to be partially funded by the U.S. In fact the U.K has suffered forms of terrorism along with the rest of Europe for thousands of years.

The UK also give out vasts amount of aid to other countries and we are a tiny Island in comparison.

whats your point ?

i never said a word about the UK, i merely tried to point out we're not bullies

you wanna fight about who is the bigger non-bully ? :angry2:

lol jk

Heres something I thought I might throw into the mix... Its a word you might not come across regulary its called "peace"... why go looking for wars, conflict is not a good thing...

How about instead of discussing who is the more superior military "heavy weight" and whos guns are bigger than whos you take a second to think about all this school taught internation agression and how it could possibly be considered wrong... <_<

because that would be the dullest thread ever invented :tu:B)

hehehe, ignorance is a powerful thing :yes:

ignorance is the most overused word on this website, alos please try to contribute something useful with your posts, but i know its quite difficult to do so when no one is saying anything... :hmm:

because that would be the dullest thread ever invented :tu:B)

So arguing about guns and military power is exciting, just like the un-necissary loss of lives in war... I retract my statment conflict is GREAT :gun::rolleyes:

Will you folks please knock it off and get back on topic?

There is no need to start a war in here.

So arguing about guns and military power is exciting, just like the un-necissary loss of lives in war... I retract my statment conflict is GREAT :gun::rolleyes:

Look, the topic reads:Could America Be Defeated? All of the discussion led to military power comparisons and different weaponry.

good idea, america is too strong to be defeated, we have superior everything, if we werent so concerned for others lives then we could wipe out any country in the world, we have hotter chicks, we are just better so i am leaving since no one else is saying anything

whats your point ?

i never said a word about the UK, i merely tried to point out we're not bullies

you wanna fight about who is the bigger non-bully ? :angry2:

lol jk

I should have made myself clearer. My point was that America is not the only country on this planet as some Americans think. This is not aimed at you by any means though.

I'll fight you and win anyday! LOL! :D (this is a joke) .

Ok then, to stay on topic... Yes America could be defeated and it would be stupid to supose not... Anything is possible, but for your sake I hope that never happens (plus my Grandma lives in Nevada)...

Ok then, to stay on topic... Yes America could be defeated and it would be stupid to supose not... Anything is possible, but for your sake I hope that never happens (plus my Grandma lives in Nevada)...

i honestly do not think that the whole world combined could defeat america on this day. maybe if they planned it for months or years (which will never happen) then they would win

The Titanic sank. Complacency.

If America becomes so arrogant that it is complacent, anything could happen.

Hell, the Red Sox won the World Series. I now believe anything is possible!

good idea, america is too strong to be defeated, we have superior everything, if we werent so concerned for others lives then we could wipe out any country in the world, we have hotter chicks, we are just better so i am leaving since no one else is saying anything

Its so hard to stay on topic when you get posts like that... I mean Go ahead try and invade China, you will not have the resources and we will see where you get with out you "allies"... (Just making a point...)

How can you seriously think that one country can be so much better than another, what about equality... I mean I could say that Australia is better because we have a much better health system, yet we have the AWB crisis and the Cronulla Riots, every country and its people have their plusses and negatives...

but america has more plusses, its a fact not an opinion.

The Titanic sank. Complacency.

If America becomes so arrogant that it is complacent, anything could happen.

Hell, the Red Sox won the World Series. I now believe anything is possible!

lol :D

Like modesty, Do you think it makes public relations between the U.S.A and thirld world or Middle Eastern countries for that matter better when the common outspoken opinion in America (Not meaning to generalise) is that "We are the best in the world, you guys dont come close, god bless America", I mean there's Patriotism and disrespect and some times it seems to cross the line...

im sorry but we americans dislike people who dislike americans.

That is why America is thought of as a stupid Country , the rest of the world is sick of your bragging how good you are, your brainwashed into thinking that.

Thats why George Bush gets away with his neocon policies by people like you thinking America is untoutchable .