Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could America be defeated?

.JJ.

That is why America is thought of as a stupid Country , the rest of the world is sick of your bragging how good you are, your brainwashed into thinking that.

Thats why George Bush gets away with his neocon policies by people like you thinking America is untoutchable .

idiot, you are the one who thinks the uK is the greatest although we did defeat you back in the 1700 's B) . Ok, dont call us a stupid country because you are jealous, we were better than you before george w came around but that is not even the point so stop bring him up you moron. also, we are not brainwashed into thinking we are good, we just are. its like telling the yankees they suck because you dont like them, it makes you feel good but it is still not true. finally, america is untouchable. the worst thing that has ever happened to us is 9/11 which although was terrible, is nothing compared to other catastrophes that happen around the world

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RamboIII

• et's daddy

• Rykster

• Bobzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

Reading this thread is like watching the special olympics...

How so?

In the end, all the contestants are retarded, just like Rambo and Billstevo.

well seeing as my sister is mentally unable, i say you go soak your head *******

Oh, I'm sorry, have I offended you? :rolleyes: Gee, you'd think that someone that makes it a hobby of theirs to be condescending and insulting to people of other countries would have a thicker skin.

please make sense next time ^

People dont want to hear about how privelaged you are and how your country is better than theirs as it can be considered derogoratory towards them... I mean its disrespectful to speak of your wealth and how that makes you "better" in front of a less privelaged person... Do you think the starving choose to starve? (Please say you dont...) and do you think that because you have wealth and live in a "Democratic" society you are better than someone else in a less attractive situation, If you were born into the body of a starving African Child would you still have those views? (Yes I know Im getting off topic!!)

Oh, I'm sorry, have I offended you? :rolleyes: Gee, you'd think that someone that makes it a hobby of theirs to be condescending and insulting to people of other countries would have a thicker skin.

you are the idiot making fun of retarded people :angry2:

wow you are really mean to say such a thing

idiot, you are the one who thinks the uK is the greatest although we did defeat you back in the 1700 's B) . Ok, dont call us a stupid country because you are jealous, we were better than you before george w came around but that is not even the point so stop bring him up you moron. also, we are not brainwashed into thinking we are good, we just are. its like telling the yankees they suck because you dont like them, it makes you feel good but it is still not true. finally, america is untouchable. the worst thing that has ever happened to us is 9/11 which although was terrible, is nothing compared to other catastrophes that happen around the world

I dont think he was saying the UK was better than the US as that would be contradictory to his arguament (please be a dude, I didnt check the sex,so no offence) I beleive he was just highlighting the fact that people around the world are sick of hearing about how America is better that everywhere else and how the American people are glorified as if they are the incarnation of god themselves... In reality there are other countries in the world, and their people are no lesser that the Americans...

I dont think he was saying the UK was better than the US as that would be contradictory to his arguament (please be a dude, I didnt check the sex,so no offence) I beleive he was just highlighting the fact that people around the world are sick of hearing about how America is better that everywhere else and how the American people are glorified as if they are the incarnation of god themselves... In reality there are other countries in the world, and their people are no lesser that the Americans...

are you kidding me? billystevo is ALWAYS talking about how the UK is better than the US

american ball player you look like you know what you are saying :)

I'm not retarded, all i do is tell the truth, if Americans cant see how George Bush and his policies have alienated America from the rest of the world then they are a brainwashed people.