Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hollow earth and eden

seek the truth

Hollow earth seems to be a place where nobody has been.Or have they could the mysterious hollow earth be the origignal home of adam and eve yes could it be eden.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5aret

• Fallen

• St Q

• jaylemurph

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, it's no crazier than the other hollow earth theories, and it could be likely...

If the Earth was hollow. It isn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to archeological evidence pointing to the locations of early man, I would have to suggest that Adam and his Lovley wife Eve had to start their lives in some splendid place in Africa. This Eden was probably since destroyed by the flood. Or removed during it. However I did once speculate the reason an angel gaurded the way in, was because not only was that part of the curse, but that it wasn't on 'this' Earth. Possibly some 'edge of Heaven?'

Its a fable. I doubt that Adam and Eve were the first. And to find the location based on a myth, good luck.

The phrase 'hollow earth' refers to the esoteric idea that the planet Earth has a hollow interior, almost always associated with the idea that it has a habitable inner surface. Although at one time adventure literature made this idea popular and even commonplace, the notion now receives little support; substantial geodetic evidence has long controverted it and the scientific community dismisses it as pseudoscience.

Fantastic stories (supposedly believed as factual within fringe circles) have also circulated that Hitler and some of his followers escaped to hollow lands within the Earth after World War II via an entrance in Antarctica.

If you ask me, the Hollow Earth theory is a craque. Sorry.

Hollow Earth

Yes or No

A bit of both wee know that center of Earth is hot lava so no life.

I belive that area is close to core.

We have built towns under the groud what is to say someone else couldnt.

In the area where i lived prior to 93 there were number of tunnels where no one has found debth or where it ends.

Few other locations were examined and found that at the end of them there are underground rivers,how far they flow is anyones gues.

Looking back at those experiences it feels eary but when we explored them as kids didnt,all there would be at the entry is old piece of wood saying,DO NOT ENTER

Hollow Earth

Yes or No

A bit of both wee know that center of Earth is hot lava so no life.

I belive that area is close to core.

We have built towns under the groud what is to say someone else couldnt.

In the area where i lived prior to 93 there were number of tunnels where no one has found debth or where it ends.

Few other locations were examined and found that at the end of them there are underground rivers,how far they flow is anyones gues.

Looking back at those experiences it feels eary but when we explored them as kids didnt,all there would be at the entry is old piece of wood saying,DO NOT ENTER

So you are saying that you found tunnels to the center of the Earth?

Humans dont need light to survive. I mean someone can live without life all their lives. They might not be happy, but they would live.

How about other people? Or possibly a plant that adapts to very little light?

Other people underground of course. Only if you mean by yourself. And still in a tunnel you get a little light.

Newton's shell theorem mathematically implies a gravitational force of zero everywhere inside a spherically symmetric hollow shell of matter, regardless of the shell's thickness, and ignoring other masses inside or outside the shell. Thus, according to the shell theorem and contrary to popular belief, people on the inside of a putative hollow earth would not experience an outward pull and could not stand on the inner surface; rather, they would experience weightlessness (with some slight residual gravity arising from the fact that the Earth does not have a perfectly symmetrical spherical shape, and from masses such as the Moon which do not form part of the spherical shell). The centrifugal force from the Earth's rotation would pull a person outwards, but even at the equator this force exerts only 0.3% of ordinary Earth gravity.

That is something to consider about hollow earth.

Edited by Captain_Boots

For thos interested, I have some tips for books about this subject. It's far from scientific, actually 100% fiction, but it's entertaining.

No I do not believe in the hollow earth theory :)

I find it impossible how some people can seriously believe that theory.

I find it impossible how some people can seriously believe that theory.

Well i always thougt that there could be a network of chanells under the surface,which were made by the underground rivers once they dried out.

Well i always thougt that there could be a network of chanells under the surface,which were made by the underground rivers once they dried out.

That could be possible, but I still think that the Earth is solid. There might be pockets here and there, but the earth is not entirely hollow.

Around where I live the Cave Tourism, and Spelunking is a great hobby, and tourist attraction. There most definatley is a large network of Caverns beneath the earth. However none of the caverns are habitable by an entire race of human. Some of the Caverns a person cannot even breath the air, not to mention you would get black lung from pretty much any activity you did or your community did if you were a blind underground-dwelling mole man.

There are sooooo many faults with this, I shall not even bother to delve into it.