Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'2nd Genesis' On the Red Planet

UM-Bot

news iconThe planet Mars may well have been the scene of the solar system's "second genesis," where forms of life vastly different from Earth's emerged deep beneath the Martian surface billions of years ago, a leading space scientist proposed Wednesday.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: sfgate.com

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• SpaceyKC

• Starlyte

• Solomonkey

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Having other life forms different in appearance and living environments,

being more advanced or way behind us in evolution, is what keeps me open-

minded about the possibilites of life on other planets. wink2.gif

I'm in aggreance with KC. We spend so much time searching for planets harboring life that are exaclty or close to our own Earth. I've always thought there to be a possibility of life on other planets that have formed from differenct circumstances than what we have here. I believe that other life forms in the universe are as diverse as the life forms on our own planet. original.gif

I've been saying this for years, the chances of life having developed on another planet unlike Earth is possible, in fact its highly probable. I think us Humans have some sort of importance issue that we need to address as a species.

Also we must also face the fact that when we do find life it maybe at a very primitive stage like this cat.gif . But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it!!

gunsmilie.gif