Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chavez threatens to stop shipping oil to U.S.

Civilization

I'm not sure about the object of the "rude awakening" (what they woke up to) but that state of being just after... that state of shock in whatever realization you've just had *just before you figure an action on it*... and/or, that state of complacency just before you've had a realization, where you *don't do anything about it* because it's not 'real' to you.

Corruption of government is just one of the things people can "wake up" to.

I welcome "economic collapse". I don't *want* it, but I can take it, and I think the country can take it too. Ok, a little more generally specific, people in Red counties on the electoral map could take it... And be able to rebuild the blue ones too.

Maybe I'm naieve or ignorant but these fears just don't "get" to me. If I'm missing something on why this should scare me hopefully someone will be able to fill me in?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Civilization

• RedEyeJedi

• Mekorig

• Celumnaz

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it is something that would scare the average person. That is why the wars are disguised to get the support of the American people. If people were told straight out - 'we are going to war to preserve our global dominance', decent Americans would not stand for it.

The collapse is something that the powermongers fear and are trying to avoid at all costs.

Edited by RedEyeJedi

It would hurt the US, yes...but it would hurt him even more so. Their oil is a heavier kind and only the US has plants that can turn it usable.

He's just a guy that likes to shout for fun... I really do think he loves the sound of his own voice. :P

Has i said in other post, there are other countries around the world that would love to replace the USA has a destiny for Venezuelan oil. China and India comes into my mind right now.

Has i said in other post, there are other countries around the world that would love to replace the USA has a destiny for Venezuelan oil. China and India comes into my mind right now.

They don't have the right machines to refine the crude oil to make it usable. The US does... no other country has it but the US, not even China or India.

So, if Chavez wants to cut off the US oil supply from his country...he's going to have a lot of black crap, instead of black gold. ;)

maybe, maybe INdia or China or whatever country that would buy Venezuelan oil would invest to upgrade their instalations. Also, the USa is not the only buyer of venezeulan oil, so, other refineries must exist outside the USA.