Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

smart life in the deep

thecreeper

Well, there might be a more comprehencive, intelligent creature that us deep in the trenches of the ocean. The reason they wouldn't surface? Well, one: They won't be adjusted to the water pressure. Two: They'd probably get more nitrogen than oxygen. Three: They're too deep in the ocean to even realize there's anything else. If you find a newspaper saying "Dolphins disappear from Earth" you'll know what's going on ;)

you had me tell three, but what if a smart mermaidan creature were to exist, in shallower water,i know I obessed with mermaids but i saw one, what did you mean in number three? :hmm:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecreeper

• frogfish

• aquatus1

• Tone

Sorry, mermaids don't exist and squid, though they are smart, are not smarter than humans..

This reminded me of the book Phantoms by Dean Koontz.

We can't even go down that far into the ocean's depths. There are deep, deep trenches and mountains underwater where who knows what is thriving. It gives me a creepy feeling but I love the mysterious =)

I agree with frogfish. Are squid able to explore planets outside our solar system? -_-

And Harks, we are anything but stupid. Maybe you don't have much faith in our species, but honestly. We are the most intelligent species known on this planet, by anyones standards. Just because we are ruining our own planet doesn't rule out our other good qualities.

other than dolphins?

avoiding us is a very intelligent move.... i mean, if they don't want to be disected, invaded, or forced to work at a walmart...

lol

werewolf child you arent real.... lol jk, but i dont think it is true just becuase it they were smarter than us dont you think they would have at least come up to land by now? i mean we have already been to the moon so they would be able to go up a few miles...

U right they woulda come up buy now if there was life smarter than us but if there is i bet its primitive and a bit civilized cause like me and rambo said if there was life and it was smart they woulda come up by now

You should all think about the fact that life has bin evolving in the oceans longer then it has on land. In all reality there probably is a very intelligent life form that really doesn’t want to interact with us and if they did it would probably be very violent interaction. Due to the whole we pollute there home. If there where some I wouldn’t think they would be mermaids probably squid type crustion.

Sorry, mermaids don't exist and squid, though they are smart, are not smarter than humans..

I saw a know what I saw, it was a mermaid, and squid i doubt could ever be smarter than a dolphin

You should all think about the fact that life has bin evolving in the oceans longer then it has on land

But life on land evolved because it was more intelligent.

In all reality there probably is a very intelligent life form that really doesn’t want to interact with us and if they did it would probably be very violent interaction

In all reality, there probably isn't a smarter lifeform...The dolphin is the smartest in water. But not smarter than humans.

Due to the whole we pollute there home. If there where some I wouldn’t think they would be mermaids probably squid type crustion.

Mermaids don't exsist, and I'm going to infer you mean crustacean, not crustion. I don't think there could be a squid crustacean because squids are cephalopods and crustaceans are arthopods. There is a difference. Just wondering, why did you pick those two?

I saw a know what I saw, it was a mermaid

And I know I saw a unicorn the other day, but we're not perfect, are we?

And Harks, we are anything but stupid. Maybe you don't have much faith in our species, but honestly. We are the most intelligent species known on this planet, by anyones standards. Just because we are ruining our own planet doesn't rule out our other good qualities.

I know we are an intelligent being, with a lot of potential, but still our progress has been a bit more on the financial side of growth. I hope you are right, with our good qualities, so we will overcome present difficulties.

I was mainly saying that if we developed a bit better in looking after each other, maybe we could have devloped different abilities. Who knows what we could acheive. Mankind has great potential.

And I know I saw a unicorn the other day, but we're not perfect, are we?

:hmm: what are you mocking me?, I saw the mermaid!

Edited by thecreeper

The mermaid, is the fish top half or bottom half? Is the womans half hot? Do you think that men can have sex with it?

in order, bottom half, yes, i don't know why are you asking me?

Doesn't every full blooded males want to have sex with a humanoid fish?

I am only 15 and well, maybe when i older still a tad strange to think about, if I know her well

Edited by thecreeper

The human mind can get tricked....I highly doubt you saw a mermaid.

another person saw it too.

Sailors in the past got tricked en masse by dugongs in Australia...Even Stellar Sea Cows!

So 2 people is no big deal. You can still get tricked ;)

Sailors in the past got tricked en masse by dugongs in Australia...Even Stellar Sea Cows!

So 2 people is no big deal. You can still get tricked ;)

is there anyway I can convice you, and there is no way on earth that was a dugong, Stellar sea cow. :angry2:

Aaaaar, ya scally wags! I be Patchy, da Pink pimpin' pirate and I here ta teach ya a lesson!

Picture, proof? Show me you were not tricked.

and there is no way on earth that was a dugong, Stellar sea cow

I agree, I was trying to make a point on mass psychosis. Dugongs live in Australia, and Stellar Sea Cows are extinct...

Picture, proof? Show me you were not tricked.

I agree, I was trying to make a point on mass psychosis. Dugongs live in Australia, and Stellar Sea Cows are extinct...

and i live in San diego what else could it be, it look like a mermaid

Elephant seal, sea lion, there are many species of seals in San Diego.

You saw seal.

Elephant seal, sea lion, there are many species of seals in San Diego.

You saw seal.

that had brown eyes, fair skin, black hair, and look like a girl in her mid teens? :hmm: , one strange seal

that had brown eyes, fair skin, black hair, and look like a girl in her mid teens

Like I said, you mind can play tricks on you :yes: All too common.

Plus, your description of mermaid sounds soooooooo stereotypical that it is even harder to believe you :no:

A tip for your prank, next time don't make the 'animal' you see so stereotypical.