Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zombie Movie

Old Soul

I have read this book awhile back I think it was called "Zombie Survival Guide". I bet a few of you have read it. Anyways in the back if you read some supposedly true zombie sightings their was one that caught my interest. It says that their is a real zombie home movie. The movie was about a person filming about 3 people running torwards a helicopter or something and that their were several zombie like people chasing after them and thats about all I can remember but when I read it I spent just a little time looking for this clip. If anybody knows anything about this please post. thank you.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Soul

• BurnSide

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• DAPRS

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read this book awhile back I think it was called "Zombie Survival Guide". I bet a few of you have read it. Anyways in the back if you read some supposedly true zombie sightings their was one that caught my interest. It says that their is a real zombie home movie. The movie was about a person filming about 3 people running torwards a helicopter or something and that their were several zombie like people chasing after them and thats about all I can remember but when I read it I spent just a little time looking for this clip. If anybody knows anything about this please post. thank you.

I am an avid zombie fan and fanatic, and I have read the Zombie Survival Guide and I knwo a person who interviewed the author. The stories in the book are purely fictional and should not be taken seriously. I personally believe an outbreak of a ZOMBIE-LIKE virus could cause something LIKE the events in the book, but I don't think it is likely. It's nice to wish though, eh?

I knew the book was fictional and it was about what to do and stuff it was a good book. lol the ending part was scary as hell to me i read this book when I was twelve or something I am also interested by zombie info and that their could be an outbreak but yeah thanks for the post back.

I knew the book was fictional and it was about what to do and stuff it was a good book. lol the ending part was scary as hell to me i read this book when I was twelve or something I am also interested by zombie info and that their could be an outbreak but yeah thanks for the post back.

If you knew it was fiction, why ask about the supposed home video?

Oh lord. At least once a week someone posts a topic about that book.

Once again. Every single word in that book is a work of fiction. Every one of them, all made up by comedian Max Brooks for entertainment purposes.

There's no need for another topic on this, i'll link to the same topic posted a little while ago, it should give you the information you need.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...opic=60605&st=0