Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Australia as we unknow it!

Harks

:P There are many beliefs’s that the Island continent of Australia was totally unknown, well, that is according to the United Kingdom and European opinions, they where the ones that set sail to expand their greatness in wealth and Toil (according to their history books).

As mankind has come into a new age of universal communication and advanced technology, we find more about the human race's true history (whether they like it or not).

There are many out of place artefacts (ooparts) in the world, yes there are a lot of fakes and frauds too, but the true fact is, there is still a lot of evidence that cannot be explained. We as a universal world will believe what we are taught/told, (truth is what we believe, whether it is true or not).

The school curriculum is what we are taught, according to the current Monarchy, government, scientific, and/or dominant religious groups.

Now what if you were walking in the bush and found an archaeological anomaly, like for example in Australia: The Gympie pyramid (Queensland), the Egyptian Hieroglyphics in the Brisbane Water National Park (New South Wales), Phoenicians in Sarina (Queensland), or just a simple scarab pendant in Cairns, Queensland Australia. There are so many more finds in Australia, New Zealand, and the world, how do we explain them? We’ll for starters we can say that they are fake, and cannot be, someone dropped it, or someone planted it for a joke. These are easy solutions to controversial anomalies.

So what about the fact that Eucalyptus oils were used in Egyptian mummification (only found in New Genuine and Australia), and that golden boomerangs have been found in the tombs of great pharaohs, also maps from china indicating the island continent. Phoenicians were said to have landed on this island as well, they usually scuttle their ships before letting other nations know their secrets, and there is evidence found in inscription, artefacts, as well as ship wrecks, all around Australia of foreign civilizations exploring and mining.

I know that a contaminated archaeological site will always have little or no credit, but we cannot discount the possibility that it existed. A lot of the time old ruins and riches have been used and reused for current living inhabitants, for building and selling. So a lot of real ancient archaeology site’s and artefacts are NOW no more (history forgotten).

There are legends that a great Island called Mu and/or Lemuria existed in the pacific/Indian Ocean, quote (1*) “(Lemuria is the name of a hypothetical "Lost Land" variously located in the Indian and Pacific Oceans. Its 19th century origins lie in attempts to account for discontinuities in biogeography. Lemuria has been rendered superfluous by modern understanding of plate tectonics. Though Lemuria has passed out of the realm of science, it has been adopted by Occult writers, as well as some Tamil people of India. Accounts of Lemuria differ according to the requirements of their contexts. However, all share a common belief that the continent existed in ancient times but sank beneath the ocean as a result of geological change, often cataclysmic.)”, The origin of life, (garden of Eden). There are thoughts that Australia might have been that Island. Why is it that the local inhabitants of Australia are so unique, did they really come to Australia, or did modern man originated here. Aboriginals of Australia have legends of white men living in this isolated land before, of a race of people that lived between Australia and New Zealand, but when the great flood came they were destroyed or moved away.

There are paintings in the Kimberly’s (Western Australia) called the BRADSHAW paintings and they depicted African type headdress and styled clothing, the local Aborigines say they are rubbish paintings and not of their doing, but the paintings are so old that the paint has been totally integrated into the rock and carbon dating is not possible.

Lets look at when the last great ice age ended, 12,500 years ago, give or take a few thousand years, now there is a belief that Atlantis was destroyed about that time too, and the pyramids of the world were built after the loss of their great civilisation.

I live basically on the Great Barrier Reef, and I have many sea charts’, they show the current depths of the ocean floor. Now going back before the last great ice age ended, all of the Great Barrier Reef would have been land, and you would not believe how much land there was attached to Australia, It was extended from New Guinea to Tasmania including New Zealand (what a Super Continent that would be!). So why not Australia being the Cradle of life?

There are the discoveries off the coast of Japan, India, and the Americas of Ancient cities existing, which are now under the oceans; I tend to believe there would be undiscovered cities off Australia and Africa too. This just shows that man has made great achievements before current historians have led us to believe.

I have been thinking that at the moment the majority of the world population’s live on the coast. What if a major catastrophic event happened, and the ocean level’s rose, like at the end of the last great ice age when the sea level raised approx 120 meters. Do you think all our major cities of the world will be under water, of course they would. Our advancement’s, and technology will be lost, mankind will revert back to its primitive age, after a couple of generations anyway.

My biggest thought is, how many times have mankind started from scratch before. Is this an ongoing thing, we build up our current technology only to be destroyed and rediscovered again. I do not know what is absolute truth, but speculate I will, unless someone gives undeniable proof. Also did you know that Atlantis was in the Atlantic ocean, (of course you do), but in those days the Atlantic Ocean was all the ocean’s outside of the Mediterranean Sea, including the Indian and Pacific Ocean, (they were not named that, until much later in history). :P

Here are a couple of links to wet your taste buds for your feedback.

http://www.bradshaw.dk/pages/bradshaw/bradshaw.html

http://jcolavito.tripod.com/lostcivilizations/id23.html

http://www.ga.gov.au/education/facts/landforms/auslform.htm

http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~tkbnetw/Rex_Gilroy_3.htm

http://phoenicia.org/australia.html

(Quote 1*) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_(continent)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harks

• 5aret

• Mostar

• Syntax

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have heard manu unxplained things happening in Australia. Some day im gonna have to go and check it out! :)

I have heard manu unxplained things happening in Australia. Some day im gonna have to go and check it out! :)

That would be great, :P as Australia is one of the oldest continents on this world. You would not beleive how much history that has originated from this land.

Harks, what are your experieces in Australia?

If you are interested in my personal life, I was born in NSW, AUSTRALIA. I have lived and seen a lot of OZ, but, I have sailed, and flown to many places around the world, :P but I still call Australia Home. There is a lot of experiences in Oz that I have had the opportunity to enjoy, and cry about, but it is all in good fun. :P

Have you had any paranormal expiriences?

I thought you might be talking along those lines. I just wanted you to ask the real question. Well actually no, not really. Why do you ask?

Edited by Harks

I ask because I want to know how much paranormal and unknown things there are in Australia.

I am sorry I can not give you much info on this subject, but the links on this forum will help you find what you are looking for. If not just do a web search for sites in Australia in relation for what you want. I am sure some sites will come up, or a related link. :P

Thanks mate for the links, as I have indicated before I have not researched the paranormal in Australia only the alternate history.

Speaking of the gympie pyramids, sadly they are most likely to be bulldozed in the near future. Development is closing in and the 2 blocks of land where they are situated are up for sale. If I had a spare 170,000 I would buy this puzzling part of our history :)

Speaking of the gympie pyramids, sadly they are most likely to be bulldozed in the near future. Development is closing in and the 2 blocks of land where they are situated are up for sale. If I had a spare 170,000 I would buy this puzzling part of our history :)

ok a little off note, but still being serious....how many people would pitch in money to buy a unexplained piece of this earth,,, for sale?

any unexplained site on earth, i have twenty american dollors (or more) ill gladly donate to, true cause...

really any one else? lets network here...one voice "blah".....many voices " ok ok ,as long as you keep it down"... :tu:

ok a little off note, but still being serious....how many people would pitch in money to buy a unexplained piece of this earth,,, for sale?

any unexplained site on earth, i have twenty american dollors (or more) ill gladly donate to, true cause...

really any one else? lets network here...one voice "blah".....many voices " ok ok ,as long as you keep it down"... :tu:

A lot of people, institutions, religions groups, and governments have donated money all the time to aquire, or destroy unexplained artifacts. It is better to make contraversal evidence disappear then to undermine current disciplines. So why do you make fun out of private investors, is it that maybe they might release something not controlled by the current leaders, or filtered through the scientific community.

Plus it might be a good land investment :P

So your saying that we should bye land in Australia? Thats worse than buying land on the moon!

A lot of people, institutions, religions groups, and governments have donated money all the time to aquire, or destroy unexplained artifacts. It is better to make contraversal evidence disappear then to undermine current disciplines. So why do you make fun out of private investors, is it that maybe they might release something not controlled by the current leaders, or filtered through the scientific community.

Plus it might be a good land investment :P

no joke here, i was not maken fun here, i would gladly donate to a fund given it was a valid or trueful cause. so if i sound synical well then so be it, i was being honest.

saying that, why not just throw 5 or ten dollors to the wind, by its self its just tiny,collectivly it could be massive if it were a true cause or came to be.

also i never said i wish them to dissappear, lmfao if i did not value a given piece of evidance i had in my posseion it stands to argue some one will. i for one wouldnt mind knowing a bit more, i for one wouldent mind evidence filtering out truth from absurd false so long as all the info was given to anyone freely, i for one wouldent mind seeing my 20 us dollors turn into say 2000 if the land held nothen of value other then land investment and resold for a return of collective investments...really i wouldent mind just handin it over to more quailfied people free.. like wise if something could be gained globaly........money holds only the value that we people give it, so somethings are priceless while some expensive things imo are to me worthless..out..

So your saying that we should bye land in Australia? Thats worse than buying land on the moon!

You do not know much about Australia do you.

Anyway I think that it is you guys that are buying land on the moon at the moment. http://www.lunarregistry.com/

no joke here, i was not maken fun here, i would gladly donate to a fund given it was a valid or trueful cause. so if i sound synical well then so be it, i was being honest.

I appreciate your honesty with your beliefs, I think you should express your feelings on what you know and believe, but I also think we all should be able to accept criticism, where presented, so we can expand our mind to alternate thinking. Not everything we believe is true, so if we do not take everything for their face value, we might see what is hidden between the lines. :P

You do not know much about Australia do you.

Anyway I think that it is you guys that are buying land on the moon at the moment. http://www.lunarregistry.com/

Actually, yes I do know alot about Australia. That was a joke. Get over it. :lol:

I'm here in adeliade

...Where the Bloody Hell are you?

:unsure: What if a major catastrophic event happened, and the ocean level’s rose, like at the end of the last great ice age when the sea level raised approx 120 meters. Do you think all our major cities of the world will be under water, of course they would. Our advancement’s, and technology will be lost, mankind will revert back to its primitive age, after a couple of generations anyway.

My biggest thought is, how many times have mankind started from scratch before. Is this an ongoing thing, we build up our current technology only to be destroyed and rediscovered again. I do not know what is absolute truth, but speculate I will, unless someone gives undeniable proof. Also did you know that Atlantis was in the Atlantic ocean, (of course you do), but in those days the Atlantic Ocean was all the ocean’s outside of the Mediterranean Sea, including the Indian and Pacific Ocean, (they were not named that, until much later in history). tongue.gif ^_^

Do you know Degabu? or dejabu whateverr you call it

I think it has a connection to you'r post (up there :tu: )

Maybe humans have just doing what it suppose to do and maybe ONE TIME in earth's history we humans will endure this mysteries and move on without starting again...do you agree??

amen..?? Amen!!

And i think that we have our ancestors that look like a carbon copy of us in the ancient and in the future

Eternal life is all i would wish for :lol:

[attachmentid=23537]I have been reading up on a Phoenician settlement in Sarina Queensland Australia, it is said that this bay was used as a large shipping port, with evidence of a shipping yard and boat slip. Also there is suppose to be evidence of a large minning and refining operation in Sarina, here is a link by Val Osborne on this find.

http://www.awarenessquest.com/osborn.htm

post-28096-1140927221.jpg