Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Australia as we unknow it!

Harks

Do you think in 3000 years from now they would have an accurate record of our current history?

of course...

because we have the power of technology. We have placed in our society a great importance on preserving the memories of the past. A perfect example of that is Photographs. We cherish those moments in history because they had a great significance to us. The past is frozen in time, and we can look back on it whenever we like.

The ancient people did that too....we know they did....but instead of keeping their past and traditions in photographs they kept them on the walls of pyramids and temples. These buildings were constructed on a large scale for a reason, so they could stand the elements over time.

To the ancient people, writings on the walls of pyramids, houses and temples were photographs that were designed to last throughout the ages. And we know they did! because we can read them today!

But....the only clues we have about their past are the clues THEY leave for us. You can doubt the validity of modern historians all you wish, but they can only tell us stories that the ancient people left for us to find.

The point is, on these walls...these photographs in time.....there is NO indication of any ancient civilization that came before them. We can look for clues all we wish, but if the past is so important to these ancient civilizations....why would they remove a large part of it from their history intentionally?

The response to that is "Well, maybe the did remove it intentionally....you don't knoooow. But if we say that to EVERYTHING about our history, there are no definitive answers, and history (which is important to understanding where we are going in the future) is left with a big question mark. Purely because we think the idea of Atlantians and Mu is cool.

Historians don't MAKE history....they read it from the clues the ancient people themselves left behind.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harks

• 5aret

• Mostar

• Syntax

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Syntax I understand your thoughts, and agree in someway, but given our Earth's history by geological terms of natural disasters, the ancients realize that only stone will last. A photo will not last, a video will not last, a CD will not last, either will all our computers. Technology is nothing compared to the trials of time, I will not go through all the things that have happen since civilization was suppose to have started, but a few examples: War, Fire, Flood, Famine, earthquake, volcanic eruptions and meteorites/comets. These are just a few examples that have been experienced in the last couple of thousand years. When you talk about recorded history think about when the first bible was written; 400 - 500 years after JC was crucified, well I bet that was accurate, not.

You talk about Egyptian’s;

Quote " To the ancient people, writings on the walls of pyramids, houses and temples were photographs that were designed to last throughout the ages. And we know they did! Because we can read them today!" Quote

This is not true we still cannot interoperate them all, and also you said earlier;

Quote “Aboriginal culture did not keep records, periods in history are instead passed down verbally as stories of the dreamtime...a period in the universe where man and spirit existed at the same time and the earth came into being. Therefore no 'legends' exist the same way they do in our society, only stories that are meant to explain the

Earth and its creation to a younger generation. "Quote

How do we explain all the, as you said for the Egyptians photos on the walls as Aboriginals did in caves?

Now with modern buildings they are made of steel and glass, how long do think it takes for glass to break and steel to rust. Not long by the looks of my car.

OK with the last of your statements;

Quote”.... why would they remove a large part of it from their history intentionally?" Quote

Political, Religion, Greed, just to name a few. Don't you know that because of religion and envy that history was written by the current ruling classes, would you believe everything that George Bush tells you? Because it is written in history what he has said, but not what he hasn't.

I am not trying to change your mind on the subject Syntax, but showing you my belief, that’s all. If you do not agree that’s ok, just keep an open mind is all I ask. :P

Edited by Harks

Are these dinosaur statues?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image T-rex?

here is a book you should read:

user posted image

Nuff said :yes:

Edited by Syntax

These statue where found at the Gympie Pyramid site, and have now since disappeared apparently. They depict Dinosaur characteristics as they are a statue of reptiles such as what Syntax has implied goannas. They could be crocodiles, I do not know, but the fact is who carved them? It could have been recent arrivals or ancient prospectors like the Phoenicians, we might never know. I would like to know more about them too. :P

lawl kangaroos

Eh! If you mean the statues, I do not know any kangaroos that had big teeth like that or no ears either. :P

A bit off topic but as we are talking about Australia ---

The Australian outback is a vast and empty piece of our planet and the area is a mecca for UFO activity..

I have a friend in the RAAF (Royal Australian Air force) Intelligence, he is an officer and has been in the RAAF since 1983.

Without ever going into great detail about things he has seen and investigated, he has said that things go on in the Australian outback that nobody will ever hear about or read about..

He has said that there is always alot of "unusual" activity in the southern part of the Northern Territory, particularly around Pine Gap - for the American forumites that don't know, Pine Gap is your military's eyes and ears to the entire planet, yes it's in Australia, not the United States!

To my knowledge it is the most sophisticated spy base in the world, manned by joint Australian and U.S military intelligence staff, so I believe it would only be natural that a facility with state of the art technology produced by mankind could well be an attraction, or at least a point of possible interest for extraterrestrials??

He has hinted to me over the years that massive underground bases exist that are capable of catering for numbers in the thousands of personnel, and there a are a number of them, not just one..

All have their own unique function - what they are, or what purpose they serve, I don't know as I have never been able to get that information from him so I no longer ask..lol.

He did say to me once that people are paranoid about what happens at Area 51 but he went on to say that if people knew what was going on in the Australian outback they wouldn't sleep at night???? That did kinda make me cringe a bit..

At his sisters wedding in 1995 a few of us were talking over a few beers as one does at weddings, and the subject of the U.S Strategic Air Defence System (Star Wars) came up and how the Reagan Admin had abandoned it before he left office in 1988..

My friend said "what makes you think it's been abandoned"? - "just because the U.S say it's been abandoned (laughing), doesn't mean it has been, does it"??..When asked if it is ongoing, he said - "just because they are not developing it at White Sands doesn't mean that it's not being developed anywhere else, or EVEN being developed in the U.S" (with a grin) :blink:

When asked what he thought it would be used for his reply was simple, but chilling to be honest - "well there wouldn't be any reason to use it on Russia or Indonesia now would it huh"?? - "it is much more effective when used in a straight line rather than having to bounce it off satellites"..

So I kind of took that to mean its primary use was to be used as a weapon against an enemy coming straight at us, rather than coming from over the horizon as an earthy enemy would

I do remember that they were doing part of the research into the Star Wars program at Narunga in South Australia during Reagan's administration, so whether or not this program is still being developed in Australia somewhere I don't know, but my friend certainly implied that it may well be?? He certainly didn't go out of his way to deny it anyway, but he is coy and he never commits himself to a firm answer, so you have to read between the lines with him, a confirmation is usually accompanied by a wink..lol

One thing is for sure though, my friend is privvy to a vast array of knowledge that none of us will ever here or read about..

I'm only passing this on second hand but my friend is one I believe to be an honest bloke and someone I've known since primary school..

Australia is a big big land and the vast majority of it is very very empty with alot of places for the Australian Government and its closest allies to hide what they don't want us to know about, so who the hell knows hey??

As this is my first ever post on these forums I'd like to say a big g'day/hi to you all :-)

Cheers :)

At his sisters wedding in 1995 a few of us were talking over a few beers as one does at weddings, and the subject of the U.S Strategic Air Defence System (Star Wars) came up and how the Reagan Admin had abandoned it before he left office in 1988..

Sounds like one none stop rollercoaster of fun at these functions of yours. Am I invited to the next?

A bit off topic but as we are talking about Australia ---

The Australian outback is a vast and empty piece of our planet and the area is a mecca for UFO activity..

Australia is a big big land and the vast majority of it is very very empty with alot of places for the Australian Government and its closest allies to hide what they don't want us to know about, so who the hell knows hey??

As this is my first ever post on these forums I'd like to say a big g'day/hi to you all :-)

Cheers :)

Well mate I am glad you posted it here, and I agree with you totally. Australia is a big empty place in some areas without another living person for hundreds of kms. I have read about the UFO activity in the NT and there is a lot, they might just be US experimental crafts or not. I remember Ronald Reagan's comments about if the Earth was attacked by other beings from outerspace, that the world would finally unite. Was he hinting on something, or just wanted to have a space weapons program like star wars. It is very vague in the information we are allowed to know, what will be written in the history books? :P