Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien technology shows

Rare and Unusual Human Creature

A few days or so ago I came across a couple of new specials on the idea of us getting technology from extraterrestrials. I didn't watch them at the time but I figured they'd be shown again pretty soon. But I haven't found anything about them in the schedule, and I'm not sure if I have the name right or what channel they were on. I think they were just called "Alien Technology" and they were on Discovery, but I'm not 100% positive. Did anyone see them, and does anyone know the details?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rare and Unusual Human Creature

• Synergy

Top Posters In This Topic

A few days or so ago I came across a couple of new specials on the idea of us getting technology from extraterrestrials. I didn't watch them at the time but I figured they'd be shown again pretty soon. But I haven't found anything about them in the schedule, and I'm not sure if I have the name right or what channel they were on. I think they were just called "Alien Technology" and they were on Discovery, but I'm not 100% positive. Did anyone see them, and does anyone know the details?

Alien Engineering. It was on the History Channel. There are 2 parts to the series. Part one was on three weeks ago on Monday as part of UFO Files. The next Monday was part two. Then both were repeated last Saturday at 5 and 6 oclock (eastern time). Future UFO File shows are scheduled on the History Channel website. http://www.historychannel.com/global/listi...EGrpId=10963893

Many of the shows that are scheduled as 3:00am I have found that many of these scheduled shows also air at an earlier time usually. The last show I saw which was scheduled for 3:00 came on at 11:00 pm and it involved UFO's in the White House. It discussed presidential involvement with the subject matter. So check your local listings to make sure you get to see the earlier showing of these shows if you have any interest in watching them. Or if you have comcast cable you can always check nearly a week into the future to see when a particular show will first be airing.

Hopefully that helped?

Edited by Prophecy Guru