Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The mythical 'Toyol' - in a bottle ?

UM-Bot

news icon rSubmitted by Pendekar Timur: Is the toyol – long regarded as a mythical supernatural creature – for real? Hundreds of visitors who thronged the state museum here think so as they scrutinised a figurine kept in a bottle that was on display there.

A curious fisherman had found the bottle on Tuesday on the shores of a coastal village, believing that what he saw in it was a toyol.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: The Star

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unpro

• GreyWeather

• Sanjuro

• starlitkate

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They may have to open it in order to fully examine what it is. Really interesting.

Feels a little like pandora's box. Since the museums usually have xray and testing equipment, and since it is in a clear jar, I, too hope they keep a lid on it!

They have got to be kidding right?? Oh My that's messed up!! I really really hope they leave that thing in the jar. One breath of fresh air and it'll come to life and run off. Ugh now I'am all creeped out. If those things really do exsist, I'll definetly be adding extra night lights to my house at night. :(

There has got to be a logical explanation :lol: Probably a monkey............or something? :unsure2:

^ haha, besides it's only one little thing. if it came alive you just stamp on it and its gone.

I hope they open it and find out what animal it is, I'm guessing a small monkey speices.

Edited by Leliel

:D yap yap why scare.In this modern advance world.We people still scare of ghost.

We got gun shot that thing if he run.If it really exist.Public it to the world media to show it really exist.

"Don't Blind "Science".Be logical. :P:P

Just open it. :w00t: Video cam it if it run. :P

Proof to the world.

Edited by Transform

Why wouldn't they open it? A shrivelled up monkey corpse isn't going to do anything! :P and anyhoo I would think they would have to take it out to determine what it actually is.

Why wouldn't they open it? A shrivelled up monkey corpse isn't going to do anything! :P and anyhoo I would think they would have to take it out to determine what it actually is.

the monkey wont do anything, but the onions will! :P

Dead monkey + old onions, thats quite dangerous. :hmm:

lol, the 'bomoh' or shaman as would call it, actually did opened the bottle before giving it to the museum. He read some 'mantera' and found out that the thingy can still actually moved (it is said then when u throw away thse things to the sea, most of it will die off), reclosed the lid and gave it to the museum.

Latest rumor has it that the museum had cast away the bottle back into the sea, cause they were afraid of anything bad that can happen (funny u know, muslims, pray 5 times a day to only one God, are actually becoming afraid of this toyol, which is nearing to what is called as 'syirik', means believing in another superior power other than God).

anyway as u said it, lock the door, start recording, open the god damn bottle. Have a look at that thing running around.

but oh yeah, forgot to tell u, all Malays ghost can phase shift , ie go through walls, at warp speed. And they can cloak too. You need certain items (like thorny leaves or something) to block them from running away.

Edited by Unpro

Open it. Shove a sygrine in it. Analyze the sample.

They'll discover one of three things:

1 - It's a swollen, or slightly deformed human fetus thats been preserved in a jar for a couple centuries.

2 - It's a fetus of a primate of some already discovered species.

3 - It's a hoax.

yeah, I got pics. Search for 'toyol' in the picture albums, under ghost and spirit.[attachmentid=23682][attachmentid=23683]

post-6867-1141285909.jpg

post-6867-1141285932.jpg

Oh good god man, it's a fetus of sorts. Beware, the fetus toyol might come to life and attack... I can just see it now, killer fetus on the lose "He's bad, he's black, and he wants his stem cells back.. the fetus from hell! coming to a theater near you."

oh yeah and this

But beware that all it takes is for you to miss one meal and it'll go delirious and certain death will befall the owner.

Oh... so this is where they got the idea for Grimmlins the movie.

• 1 year later...

Oh man! Go ahead and open the darn thing! Just have some preasure suits, a locked down security room, and a few guards with .357 magnum revolvers loaded with snakeshot. Everything will be fine!... until the little bugger gets one of the guns blasts em all Experiment 626 style. Bwahahaha!