Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I saw a UFO and i hve pictures

buddyless5432

PICTURES ARE ON THE MIDDLE OF PGE FOUR

i was taking a plane which departed to florida at 6am from JFK airport New York. it was about 6:20am when i looked out the plane window and saw something flying next to us. I was watching it for a minute before i notcied it swplit into 2 different objects. Then it split again into 3 disk shaped ojects... Then they startd to form a V shape. while i was still looking out the window they split into 4 UFO's. Then a fith one appearing. I was taking pitcures of all this for about 5 minutes. I have all the pitcures on myfone but i cant send them to my computer because its giving me an error saying it cant be sent. i want to show u guys but i cant and wahts a story like this with out the pictures. All the picutre i have are taken 1 min apart from eachother, except from when a 3rd one appears its taken as the same time as the previous picurres. i will contintue n try to uplaod them but i can not say that it will work for sure. the first time i saw it was at 6:23 am 2/23/06. it lasted a total of 5 minutes. The last picture before they dissapeared was taken at 6:28am 2/23/06... i want ot hear some of your opinions on this. thank you for taking your time to rea thi post and to read my story. this is 100% real because when it comes to UFO, and aliens im the one to be like looking at the sky to get a glimpse of soemthing

pics on pg 4

Edited by buddyless5432

can some help guide me on putting theese pictures on my fone. I wants to showw everyone what i saw and waht i saw was 5 different objects flyinh nxt to eacthother. i havea motorola rzr v3 and dont have bluetooth on my comp. plaese someone send a post or a msg telling em how to do it.. these pictures are 100% authentic.

I wish I could help- I don't have a cell phone that takes pics...

Hey.. did anyone else on the plane see this as well? Can you still see the photos on your cell phone? Do you know about how high up you were on the plane when you saw these?

I am confused a bit with your first post - you say this: "i was taking a plane which departed to florida at 6am from JFK airport New York. it was about 6:40am when i looked out the plane window and saw something flying next to us."

Then later you mention this: "the first time i saw it was at 6:23 am 2/23/06. it lasted a total of 5 minutes. The last picture before they dissapeared was taken at 6:28am 2/23/06... "

Did your cell phone time date the pics?

Once you hopefully get these pics working onto your computer, you should also report this somewhere.. Mufon, or NUFORC found at: http://www.nuforc.org/ as others might also have seen these and may have reported them as well.

And welcome to the forum!

Edited by Cinders

im not sure if anyone else saw it on the plane. i was sitting in teh middle row of a jet blue air craft my dad had the window seat and had the hsade down. i asked him to swtich with me adn opened up the shade. i dont nknow if ne oen else saw bcause they were alseep and had thier shades down. Yes i do know how high we were because jetblue has a channel on thier tvs tellign you your seped and altitude. We were apormixilty 52000+ high of an altitude. And yes my fone shows the detials of when the picture was takne. It shows your the Date. Time, Month, Year, and size of the image (how mucuh space it takesu pon your fone). The only reason why i lsot the objecgts was because my cell randomly shut itself off for no reason, and when i looked to turn it back one they were gone. I stuck my fone up agaisnt the window and i was tryihng to get a shoot of the sunrise and caught another object flying away from the plane. I will try and upload them to the comp. and i think i will report it to one of the sites listed above. thank you for your help and your response

dude hope you get them pics up. cuz i wanna see them.

will you put the video on here as well.

Edited by McKenna

your rite im sorry i hit teh wrong key i meant to hit two instead key instead of the 4.. and as for the last reply that was said to answwer ur question i did not take a video of because the video camera on the razr sucks and isnt clear. i was zoomed in so if i had taken a video you would not be able to see it. Its to fuzzy and teh video camarewa isnt that high tec. so i figured a picture would be the best way to go. im aobut to call up tmobile and ask them why its not letting me upload the images

You have the razr v3? I have the v3c. Can you try emailing them from your phone to an email ?

alrite lets try how do we go about doing this? nvm its not wrkin im trying to use the upload cable it came with to transfer toe files, but its not working.. and this computer does ntot have blue tooth

Edited by buddyless5432

MAYBE THE EVIL GOVERMENT HAS PUT A BLOCK ON YOUR PHONE SO THAT THESE PICTURES NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AND THERE SENDING THE MEN IN BLACK ROUND NOW TO SILENCE YOU FOREVER AND CONFISCATE THE PHONE!

damm when ever i try and do it it tells me that it cant send it to an email. I tihnk its cause my fone doesnt have picture sending msgs. umm i think im goign to upload it at my friends house then transfer them to a cd or to my comp n upload them here, keep posted to this and i will post them as soon as i can

Will the truth finally be revealed........... :unsure::unsure: Hope these pics are ok and not blurry, or the object is too far away.

i didn't understand a word you said, but i want to see the pictures as it sounds like a flock of geese. geese are coooooool

I too would like to see these pictures, do post soon. :)

i didn't understand a word you said, but i want to see the pictures as it sounds like a flock of geese. geese are coooooool

Geese are cool.. but I doubt Geese will fly up this high..

He mentioned this in one of his posts :

"We were apormixilty 52000+ high of an altitude. "

Geese are cool.. but I doubt Geese will fly up this high..

He mentioned this in one of his posts :

"We were apormixilty 52000+ high of an altitude. "

I also doubt a geese can split into two geese. And then split again.

a flcok of geese 52000+ ftt high i dont think so, im trying my best to upload them but my fones crazy n doesnt allow sending of pics, so im goign to have to wait until tommor before my friends can do it for me. Trust me i want everyone to see theses pics. They are the best evidence i have. The pics arent blurry when u look at them ont eh fone. It shouldnt change when i upload them to the computer rite?

I also doubt a geese can split into two geese. And then split again.

Yea.. I wanted to add that as well. But some might say something else like the geese (which I doubt these were geese) were from the position he saw them at they appeared to split when in fact one was out of his view .. etc..

But I thought what you said as well.. as I read his posts. :tu:

*hopes he gets the pics working.. I would love to see them.*

a flcok of geese 52000+ ftt high i dont think so, im trying my best to upload them but my fones crazy n doesnt allow sending of pics, so im goign to have to wait until tommor before my friends can do it for me. Trust me i want everyone to see theses pics. They are the best evidence i have. The pics arent blurry when u look at them ont eh fone. It shouldnt change when i upload them to the computer rite?

I agree with you.. no way can geese fly up that high if you saw them directly out from your plane window

The pics will hopefully come out as you see them on the phone. Just don't tamper with them when you post them up. When you post these, people can use their own various programs to enhance, or zoom in etc to get a better idea of what you saw.

*KEEP THAT PHONE Charged up now!*

I really would love to see your pics. BTW, what are you going to use to upload them?

This one is good for individual pics (link below) or you can also make a photoblog there -where it will show a gallery of your pics - I use this alot.. and it's fast, and free.

http://imageshack.us/

Please keep us posted Buddy!

Just forward the pics to one of us via email.

theres no need to worry about i have no clue on how to use and manupulating progarms. and as u can tell i have no clue how to evern send pics. the most i can do it turn on acomp, and give u the simplest help. I that i think im just going to use a normal digital camera and take a picture of my fone the just upload the pics fromt eh camera to shows that tehre was not tampering with it.

Edited by buddyless5432

Geese don't fly at 52000 feet...and neither do humans (unless they are astronauts) More like 25,000 feet.

its definatly wasnt 25000 becuase i rememebr watching the channel on the jet blue tv that says how high up you are and when i last looked at it, it read 40000 ft. and we werent still continuing to go up. All i no is that we were in aplane pretty dam high so no matter the hieght it wasnt geese. if my plan works with teh digital camera it should but iup in like an hr. The battery has to charge first

Edited by buddyless5432

52.000 feet is pretty high. I've been on a Jetblue plane before, but the highest it went was like 35,000 feet. It could have been either a flying saucer, a top secret military craft, or a reflection on the window (which I doubt).