Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oil's real purpose

gonzowalker

Oil was defined as fossil fuels by scientist paid buy some of the first oil movers and producers. The reason they want the population to believe crude oil comes from dead plants and animals is because that would suggest that it can be scarce which maybe it is more so now but that's not the point, the point is they can say its running out whenever they want so they can increase the price of oil. This might not be the real reason and so on and soo forth but the truth is the fact that people actually believe crude oil comes from dead animals and plants speaks volumes on man kinds stupidity.

People are stupid I'm stupid because I'm a person its the truth people will believe almost anything. Look at the depths that oil and gas are found and pulled from and just use common since. Just because its written in the books don't believe it do your own studies or just think.

Wow, strong first post. I never even thought about that. I mean I know people are stupid but this is an issue that has never crossed my mind. I guess I have never entertained the question because I just pay for gas...regardless of the price...

I don't think oil has a purpose, except for what we invent for it.

I question the concept of anyone owning a naturally occurring piece of the earth, like oil, then selling the oil to make a profit for themselves. What right does someone have to claim ownership of a naturally occurring resource of the planet?

I think we all "own" the planet. It would be nice if we all could share equally its resources. I know I'm dreaming here.

• Like 1

i dont think people actually realise just how heavily we rely on oil, and oil products. it's amazing just how many products in your home are derived, and have oil in their finished state.

today's society is a throw away one. very sad indeed. things are not made to last like they used to, although that is more of a manufacturing problem. why make a product that won't breakdown, when you can make one that has a use by date, therefore you know that there will always be consumerism?

• 6 years later...

Could it be the blood of the planet?

For many years, I thought on the subject,

Could it be future fuel to the core of our planet?

Once extracted, what is the oil replaced with? Water?

The most likely purpose is to shield, shield from heat, shield from water filtration.

A subject that certainly has a deep research we will never know about,

For otherwise, the people will oppose worldwide,

Oil has a lot of properties to cure diseases,

Many other benefits we will never know.

Society lives in a lie driven by money,

A fungus spreading to extinction. 

Great mind in each of you (Thinkers)!

If you reached this page, you are wise!

Today they plan to drill to the core of our planet,

What if the core is the heart, once reached the earth dies.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Aleister Crowley describes oil as Zhro, in his book Liber LI. He claims the Atlantean priests used a slave race to produce it using black phosphorus. They then used it to as fuel for a spaceship to leave the earth behind and travel to Venus, on a successive planetary leap to the Sun. The leftover Zhro, they impregnated the earth with, and left the slave race behind to rule. The leftover Zhro became the oil we know today.

I also wonder if the book number is a pun, as LI, instead of roman numerals could be taken as LIE, or book of lies. As Aleister, made a sacrifice God, a mock sacrifice involving a frog he baptized, and tied to a cross in the name of Jesus, afterwards ate. Praying to God, that he would speak truths, but deceive the masses, that only some people could understand him.

But, regardless, I have also wondered about oil, since about 2/3 of the earth is water, and 2/3 of the human body is as well. So, I guess the question is if there are humors of planet, as in the human body. I guess it might be like the black bile.

Edited by Opus Magnus

• 9 months later...
On 5/29/2018 at 7:24 PM, Jorge Rios said:

Could it be the blood of the planet?

For many years, I thought on the subject,

Could it be future fuel to the core of our planet?

Once extracted, what is the oil replaced with? Water?

The most likely purpose is to shield, shield from heat, shield from water filtration.

A subject that certainly has a deep research we will never know about,

For otherwise, the people will oppose worldwide,

Oil has a lot of properties to cure diseases,

Many other benefits we will never know.

Society lives in a lie driven by money,

A fungus spreading to extinction. 

Great mind in each of you (Thinkers)!

If you reached this page, you are wise!

Today they plan to drill to the core of our planet,

What if the core is the heart, once reached the earth dies.

Where did you get this info.    The deepest drilling has yet to come anywhere near the core.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2003 at 6:09 PM, gonzowalker said:

I work in the oilfields of Texas and have often wondered if the stuff is supposed to stay in the ground. I don't know what the Earth or nature would use it for though. There aren't many things that get wasted naturally, so could it be down there for some other reason besides lubricating motors and giving me a job?

I know it sounds dumb, but I'm having a hard time explaining what I mean.

Thanks for your time!

no its not dumb. I've often thought the same thing. what if oil, coal, minerals and gas (which we view as harmful) serve as part of a positive holistic eco-system with the environment that we fail to understand. alternative it might be a malignant by product of the planet and we could be doing mother earth a favour by removing it. 

• Like 1