Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

continuation of my hollow earth theory

seek the truth

Okay i wrote the adam and eve hollow earth theory because my Uncle knows some people who have a map that leads to a secret underground world in the antartic or artic I forget but they got the map fromthe chinese dont ask exactly who.The chinese had stolen it from the russian during world war II .The people my uncles knpws led a million dollar expedition to the site i have heard no further information .

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frogfish

• Rykster

• thecreeper

• Aristocrates

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay i wrote the adam and eve hollow earth theory because my Uncle knows some people who have a map that leads to a secret underground world in the antartic or artic I forget but they got the map fromthe chinese dont ask exactly who.The chinese had stolen it from the russian during world war II .The people my uncles knpws led a million dollar expedition to the site i have heard no further information .

This could be the script to a really bad B-movie, you should try to sell it, not here of course.

a secret underground world in the antartic or artic
Only a few thousand miles to worry about. Why would they choose the poles anyway. It's cold there!

I want to have your baby.

we don't need to know that, I never got the whole "hollow earth theory."

Is your uncle by any chance Jules Verne

I'm surprised no one got that yet....

maybe they're puffing kiff in Shambala... :tu:

I'm surprised no one got that yet....

oh, i got it, found it quite funny, laughed a bit, then posted this response...

I must admit, I never really found any plausibility in the hollow earth theory...just never clicked...

oh, i got it, found it quite funny, laughed a bit, then posted this response...

I must admit, I never really found any plausibility in the hollow earth theory...just never clicked...

Well if you look at science you'll relise that if the earth was hollow there would be no life on earth period.

*fanatical beliver*

You are all pathological nazi-skeptics!!!!!!!!

*fanatical beliver*

:rolleyes:

If the Earth were hollow, and thus it's mass greatly reduced then...

1. What is producing our gravity?
  2. Why do we have enough gravity to keep the moon in orbit?
  3. Why has the sun not sucked us out of orbit.

If the Earth were hollow, and thus it's mass greatly reduced then...

1. What is producing our gravity?
  2. Why do we have enough gravity to keep the moon in orbit?
  3. Why has the sun not sucked us out of orbit.

also:

Why do have a magnetic field?

On what are tectonic plates riding?

Where's all that lava come from, anyway?

Why don't the oceans drain into it and float around in the center? (Newton's shell theory)

Why don't all the current neo-nazi's head to the south pole to join their friends (all right, I'm just hoping for that to happen)

Come on, folks, there's gotta be a million of these.

^^^

Correct, and agreed. Just remember Occam's razor, just keep real science in mind. There are so many real mysteries out there, why invent ones that lead to nonsense?

Its just people looking for attention.

got that right, hollow please crazy thing I ever heard, frogfish don't say what I know you want to say

fine...:(

thanks :tu: , and you argee that the hollow earth thing is crazy sounding

Why don't all the current neo-nazi's head to the south pole to join their friends (all right, I'm just hoping for that to happen)

I'll pay for their flights.............C'mon Frogfish SAY IT!!! Say what you want!!!

Lapi'che

i'll sell you one. the price is kinda high, but it leads to ancient treasure. just ignore the fact that it is drawn in ms paint.

lol.

Only a few thousand miles to worry about. Why would they choose the poles anyway. It's cold there!

probably because not alot of people would spend so much to see if its real?

i the lonegunman was seek the truth an i didnt say hollow earth was real i said if ti was this could be a possible map so you all need to shut up.

Edited by the lonegunman