Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptiloid Pic

BornInTheCasket

Yeah. These are pics of a Reptiloid. They live here with us.

post-22983-1141032566.jpg

post-22983-1141032847.jpg

post-22983-1141032860.jpg

post-22983-1141032870.jpg

post-22983-1141032877.jpg

post-22983-1141032883.jpg

post-22983-1141079142.jpg

post-22983-1141079155.jpg

Edited by BornInTheCasket

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BornInTheCasket

• (31oha2a121)

• frogfish

• Saint Macabre

ok so....what exactly is this supposed to be again? reptiloid eh?....ok...i see a snake wrapped around a stick...but hey i could be wrong...

looks like he's having a pee... now I bet he's really really embarrised that this got onto the internet and b'jork is laughing at him :(

there are no reptiloids im afraid pal, that is just an overrexposed picture which i could make in several seconds. unlucky bub

Anyone can make an over exposure of anything, but what is this an over exposure of? A light? Yeah, that's it. It's just a light. ;)

here we go. admits it himself, case closed, topic ended...

It's a nice photo but how is it a Reptoid?

Nice. I'm guessing by the curvature of the spine from the different reports. It's either a member of the Reptiloid race or (31oha2a121)'s Boyfriend. I'm not sure yet.

*Sigh* Who said it was conclusive evidence?

I've heard of Reptoids...so whats a Reptiloid?

I woke up today and saw this picture with my glasses off...I thought it was a penis.

But seriously, it looks kinda like someone's altered a sideways picture of Joseph Merrick.

I've heard of Reptoids...so whats a Reptiloid?

I woke up today and saw this picture with my glasses off...I thought it was a penis.

But seriously, it looks kinda like someone's altered a sideways picture of Joseph Merrick.

Lmao. Why aren't there more people like you on these forums? A Reptiloid is the same thing as a Reptoid, as far as I know. I guess some people just spell it differently like gray or grey.

I guess the lines on it are supposed to be it's skin pattern. I wan't to mate with one.

why did you post it in different colours? I can´t see anything intresting on this photo. It could be ( as said) a snake wrapped around a stick) but it could also be someone costumed in a star trek outfit or so.

why did you post it in different colours? I can´t see anything intresting on this photo. It could be ( as said) a snake wrapped around a stick) but it could also be someone costumed in a star trek outfit or so.

Nooooo. Supposedly, this is how the pic came out normally. The picture where you can see some of the background, that is the original that had not been tweaked. I guess the creature or whatever was self-luminescent. I just find the oddly shaped spine connecting to the buttocks to be strange.

Nice. I'm guessing by the curvature of the spine from the different reports. It's either a member of the Reptiloid race or (31oha2a121)'s Boyfriend. I'm not sure yet.

ah excellent another pre pubescent goth, mopeing around trying to get back at the non conformists and society. seriously dude grow up, ****** ***.

Funny you are laughing...I would stop wasting people's time with useless junk like this. A over-exposed photo of some shapless blob. I don't know what you were trying to do with all the colors, but its your time...

Sorry pal, but Reptiloids don't exist.

Funny you are laughing...I would stop wasting people's time with useless junk like this. A over-exposed photo of some shapless blob. I don't know what you were trying to do with all the colors, but its your time...

Sorry pal, but Reptiloids don't exist.

Yes, take it from the All-Knowing frogfish, everyone.