Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian President Calls On U.S. To Give Up It

RedEyeJedi

Iranian President Calls On U.S. To Give Up Its Nukes

February 27, 2006 2:00 p.m. EST

Yvonne Lee - All Headline News Staff Reporter

(AHN) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday calls on the United States and Russia to give up their atomic weapons, while saying he supports a nuclear arms-free zone in the Middle East.

The comments come after Tehran and Moscow agreed on Sunday to move Iran's uranium enrichment work to Russia, which would allow for closer international monitoring of Iran's nuclear program, reports The Associated Press.

However, details of the deal must still be negotiated. And it remains to be seen if Iran is willing to abandon all of its enrichment work.

Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki says to his Japanese counterpart on Monday that Iran has the right to conduct nuclear research and will not give up its nuclear program, according to the Japanese Foreign Ministry.

Mottaki was quoted as saying, "What we are doing is research at the laboratory level and it is impossible for us to stop it and that's Iran's right."

The White House says its concerned the Russian-Iranian deal will not stop Tehran from continue uranium enrichment at home.

Source

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. I agree. They should be banned worldwide. That means Israel too.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sanjuro

• RedEyeJedi

• supercar

• rocky4

all nukes should be abolished the madmans right. but i think you see the game he's playing ....he wants a showdown :ph34r:

This is why we should invade Iran.

Exacly why ?

I can see the psychopaths point, but somehow I don't think this situation is going to end in everybody just disarming their nukes.

He knows that too, so he probably just wants a showdown, which considering his delicate position with the international community isn't really a good idea :hmm:

Exacly why ?

Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki says to his Japanese counterpart on Monday that Iran has the right to conduct nuclear research and will not give up its nuclear program, according to the Japanese Foreign Ministry.

That's WHY

That's WHY

Many countrys have nukes, US are going to invade them all?

Or maybe Iran want to nuke poor little Israel with their 1 nuke in 2009? No, they arent that stupid, Isreal would turn Iran into desert with their 60-80 nukes they already have.

I admit that Iran persident is a arrogant fool, but there is no reason to invade Iran.

I admit that Iran persident is a arrogant fool, but there is no reason to invade Iran.

sure there is

cause we can :devil:

Post Removed, Flaming.

BurnSide

Edited by BurnSide

How about we even just get a clean up done on the Katrina messes still laying around everywhere, let alone construction, before we talk about billions upon billions more on taking on Iran.

The United States is not the only nation in the world that has an ability to do anyything.

Let Europe and China handle it for now.

There is always tomarrow.

How about we even just get a clean up done on the Katrina messes still laying around everywhere, let alone construction, before we talk about billions upon billions more on taking on Iran.

The United States is not the only nation in the world that has an ability to do anyything.

Let Europe and China handle it for now.

There is always tomarrow.

the chinese have a 100 billion dollar oil deal with Iran they are not gonna do anything. and the europeans dont have the backbone to confront threats...only the USA can say no nukes for iran! B)

Iran are still legally entitled to nuclear power.

we all know what Iran wants nuclear power for, and thats to blow up the western world!

they dont want it so they can power their hospitals and buildings. they want nuclear power for the sole purpous of destruction!

And there is no evidence that Iran is making nukes only "evidence" is US propodanda like

" OMG they hav3 thes3 nuk3s they r g0ing To Pwn US !!1one"

Iran has oil and gas? Yes they have, but if they had a nucler power they could use nucler power insted of gas and oil and sell gas and oil to increase their economics.

perhaps he wants us to get rid of our nukes so when he nukes us we couldn't strike back :rolleyes: ...

Alright here's some reasons to invade Iran:

Iran has been providing financial and material support to the Iraqi insurgents/terrorists.

In the 1990's Iran was producing counterfeit US money in an effort to destabilize the US economy.

The seizure of the US Embassy in Tehran in 1979.

Religious figures in Iran regularly promote violence/terrorism against the USA and call for the destruction of the USA. This emboldens people like bin Laden.

If Iran develops a nuclear weapon there is a high probability they will give it to terrorists who would use it against the USA.

Edited by supercar

Iran has been providing financial and material support to the Iraqi insurgents/terrorists.

If I would give money to poor in Iran I would be a terrorist supporter in US eyes too?

In the 1990's Iran was producing counterfeit US money in an effort to destabilize the US economy.

US is the one who destabilize economy of many countrys.

The seizure of the US Embassy in Tehran in 1979.

Ok..

Religious figures in Iran regularly promote violence/terrorism against the USA and call for the destruction of the USA. This emboldens people like bin Laden.

Islam dont promote violence some radicals does and by the way Osama Bin Laden works for CIA.

If Iran develops a nuclear weapon there is a high probability they will give it to terrorists who would use it against the USA.

No, they are not that stupid, they know that they would get 10 nukes in return and US can destroy nuke before it reach land.

You are propoganda slave.

Its not that easy as you can see, mass media make it look simple as : muslims are the bad guys and must die and americans are the ones who have rights to kill em all and save the day, but acctualy its more complicated I wont tell "my" stuff here because its wrong forum , but mark my words - dont trust your goverment. :tu:

Many countrys have nukes, US are going to invade them all?

Or maybe Iran want to nuke poor little Israel with their 1 nuke in 2009? No, they arent that stupid, Isreal would turn Iran into desert with their 60-80 nukes they already have.

Not all countries make a commitment to destroy or kill Americans. Iran on the other hand wants to kill Americans

Not all countries make a commitment to destroy or kill Americans. Iran on the other hand wants to kill Americans

Prove it.

Most of Iranians dont want war and dont want to kill non-muslims, but this war will make all muslim world hate US because civilians will suffer even more that in Iraq war.

War is not the answear.

US is the one who destabilize economy of many countrys

Then those countries have the right to invade the USA. Why don't they? Because they are weak. Iran is weak. If Iran was as great a country as they claim to be,they should have no problem building a strong military and invading the USA. But they never will. They are too weak. A country with weak ideals will be militarily weak as a result.

Then those countries have the right to invade the USA. Why don't they? Because they are weak. Iran is weak. If Iran was as great a country as they claim to be,they should have no problem building a strong military and invading the USA. But they never will. They are too weak. A country with weak ideals will be militarily weak as a result.

My country is weak too :( We have only 5000 soldiers :hmm:

Okey, come guys , invade my country and kill me and other civilians because we are so weak and we cant fight :(

You are so strong and you can do it - so do it.

Prove it.

Most of Iranians dont want war and dont want to kill non-muslims, but this war will make all muslim world hate US because civilians will suffer even more that in Iraq war.

War is not the answear.

Based on your posts I can’t help to assume that you’re radical Muslim sympathizer. You blame us Americans for our propaganda, even go as far to as to call us ignorant ( ET’ Daddy which was removed )

I’m sure there’s a place for you in Guantanamo Bay. I do encourage you to keep watching Al Jazeera propaganda. Keep watching your anti American news, by all means.

And tell me do you live in Iran? How would you know? If I was on the streets of Iran I would be killed then paraded. Or would they provide me with safe shelter? Oh wait they might, while they wait of there ransom money before beheading me.

Edited by rocky4