Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

#1 Threat to The United States

Baku

Just watch the following video, it might be disturbing for some members, so be warned.

MS-13

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XNavyGunner

• Baku

• Bella-Angelique

• Sanjuro

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What is there? I dont have bloody IE 6.

Everything I've read and seen, these are the worst of the worst. Gonna be interesting when we get them in our prison.

MS-13 running loose in the US is proof of the disreagard most of our elected officials in both parties have for this nation and its people, and of their utter incompetence to do anything but scam deals with lobbyists.

Never bring a machete to a gunfight.

What a bunch of monkeys. A bullet to the base of the skull is about the only way to fix people like that; bullets are cheap and it saves the time and money of getting them in prison.

I grew up in South Central Los Angeles. People like this are a dime a dozen and being a white guy in Los Angeles made me a target for these kind of folks and I grew tired of it very fast.

prisons are too good for some people. The police need the ability to stop treating these people with kit gloves so that they can get their job done and get these idiots off of the street.

I'm from southern Maryland and MS-13 isa real growing problem around my area. They just randomly walk up and hack people with macheties for initioon into the gang. Couple years ago you would hear about highschool kids walking home from school being attacked and having a hand or arm cut off.

It got really bad, but then FBI and DEA did a huge sting operation and busted like more than 40 prominant gang leaders in the area and MS-13 dropped out of the highlight.

A threat to American citizens? Most definatly, but not the #1 threat by any means.

Just watch the following video, it might be disturbing for some members, so be warned.

MS-13

Good video, thank you. :tu:

Everything I've read and seen, these are the worst of the worst. Gonna be interesting when we get them in our prison.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've read a lot of stuff on these guys that are pretty nasty.

I'm from southern Maryland and MS-13 isa real growing problem around my area. They just randomly walk up and hack people with macheties for initioon into the gang. Couple years ago you would hear about highschool kids walking home from school being attacked and having a hand or arm cut off.

It got really bad, but then FBI and DEA did a huge sting operation and busted like more than 40 prominant gang leaders in the area and MS-13 dropped out of the highlight.

A threat to American citizens? Most definatly, but not the #1 threat by any means.

I think it's number 1 for the entire states, just not for areas.

Right now it is kind of interesting, as they are moving up into Wisconsin, that has been in the past mainly Blood members and little kiddy gangs (mainly the Asian ones, from the immigrants that came over a couple years ago). Even in my area there has been a couple gang fights as of recently over who's in charge. Can't say I complain about them killing each other, it's the innocents around them that they screw over.

ICE taskforce took a good handful of them out, I think last month, but that's no where near enough to completely stop them.

I think they need the army to go fight these guys? :o

i grew up like 5 min from gary,ind and 30 from the south side of chicago one of these ms-13 members killed my grandpa for initiation, ive had my fill of these ******* i hope they fall hard(wanting to say something else)

Completely close the border with Mexico for 6 months, Deport all illegals immediately, and shoot to kill any illegal (man, woman, child) trying to cross the border. Leave the body to rot where they fall (Don't worry-we wouldn't have to shoot very many-Fear of actually getting shot would keep 99.9% in line-Like I've said in other forums-Fear is a wonderful motivator). Let the Mexican government deal with the economic ramifications of allowing illegals to flow across the border. If we completely close the border to Mexico(probably only threatening to), we will see an immediate response from the law-abiding latino community to help us stop these guys. (we would also start seeing Mexican troops on the border-Keeping people IN Mexico.) We have to start treating illegal immigrants just like we would Muslim terrorists. Let the legal work-visas stay, but with no family here. They can make money but only stay a little while. The really important part: start putting pressure on the latino population on getting rid of these people, or start having to deal with the social/economic backlash of the rest of the US population (read-'The whites'). If something isn't done soon - You will start seeing 'Kristalnachts' against decent -hard working immigrants in certain communities (I hear the hate building in the voices of whites in middle Tennessee- Disgusting as it sounds,I really mean this next statement: Some are ready to start terrorizing innocent immigrants to make a point :w00t:)-This is the kind of stuff that breeds backlash groups like the KKK-(remember those monsters?-It's only a matter of time before these guys make a return against the latinos) ms-13 will be easier to break than Islamic groups...

BTW...I'm half-latino (maternal grand-parents immigrated from Equador in the '40's) so hold the barbs

Edited by MrVelvet

That is extremely disturbing :(. Hopefully something is done & done quickly to stop these violent acts. I think tightening border security & deporting the illegals is a start.

I live in Canada's murder capital city -- Winnipeg, Manitoba. There are a lot of active gangs in my city. I wouldn't be surprised if my city was the first to notice the MS-13.

"MS-13:(Mara Salvatrucha, Mara, Mierda Seca, MS, or "posse," composed of Salvatruchas, or "street-tough Salvadorans") is a Los Angeles-based, predominantly Salvadoran, gang that is also active in Central America. The gang originated among Salvadoran emigrants living in Los Angeles, California, but it has since spread to other parts of North America. It emerged in the 1980s during El Salvador's violent civil war and is estimated as of 2005 to have 50,000 members in Central America and between 8,000 and 10,000 members in the U.S. [1]. The "13" is a gang number associated with southern California and also signifies the 13 rules that the gang follows."

Edited by Scorpius

bring in the Military on this to help out, FBI and CIA cant do it all by themselves